TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #1471
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    The day ends in roughly 5 hours. Current vote count:

    tokzic (2): sunfan,danceguy
    afro: tokzic,
    funnygurl: afro,

    Tokzic is one away from insta.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1472
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT MY VOTE ON TOKZIC

      danceguy for now; obviously not trying to lynch him, just don't want someone to be one away from insta. This vote will likely go back to Tokzic, though.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1473
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        eh why not leave it there and see what happens

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1474
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          because for the past two phases I've been behind lynches that occurred too quickly.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1475
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            @funny, you mentioned that you feel like Tokzic is not a likely candidate for the last wolf... why?

            @everyone, I would like you all to post your wolfiest to towniest reads like I did at the bottom of page 72.

            @everyone again, I will be in calculus until about an hour before the phase ends, then I will be at an indoor soccer game with about half an hour before the phase ends, and I will not be checking to game during this time. I'll be placing my final vote for the day with about half an hour left in the phase, and I'll basically spill my entire thoughts on the game along with it. I really don't think there should be an insta before this time, at least, I really hope there isn't one.

            @Tps, is there flavor text for a successful guarding, or are we just told that there was no nightkill?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #1476
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by PraiseTheSunFan
              @Tps, is there flavor text for a successful guarding, or are we just told that there was no nightkill?
              I would declare that there was no night kill. No further information provided.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1477
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                please don't call me that; it encourages Manti and Dance to act out.

                and darn, but yeah, I guess that would be too easy.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @funny, you mentioned that you feel like Tokzic is not a likely candidate for the last wolf... why?

                  @everyone, I would like you all to post your wolfiest to towniest reads like I did at the bottom of page 72.

                  @everyone again, I will be in calculus until about an hour before the phase ends, then I will be at an indoor soccer game with about half an hour before the phase ends, and I will not be checking to game during this time. I'll be placing my final vote for the day with about half an hour left in the phase, and I'll basically spill my entire thoughts on the game along with it. I really don't think there should be an insta before this time, at least, I really hope there isn't one.

                  @Tps, is there flavor text for a successful guarding, or are we just told that there was no nightkill?
                  My internet pooped, so hooray for quick phone posting.
                  Tokzic didn't stand out to me all game, and I get that his back and forth with YMIA could be seen as a distancing tactic, but it felt genuine to me.

                  but as of now I'm going with POE
                  Tokzic/sunfan>dAnceguy
                  I'm not putting Afrobean in this list, but in day 7 he'll probably be much more suspicious to me because I won't factor in the RC as heavily.
                  I'm down with either a Tokzic or sunfan lynch this phase. I see that people are going for Tokzic.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    PRAISE THE SUN! fan
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      if Tokzic is the last wolf, then he's played this game how I think the MW role should be played. soft defended the RB wolf, soft pushed the regular wolf, made aggressive pushes elsewhere.

                      I don't see where Tokzic's Funnygurl clear came from. I think it makes less sense as a read and more sense as part of an escape strategy.



                      that's pretty much all I have to say unless the game continues.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        wait a minute

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        but as of now I'm going with POE
                        Tokzic/sunfan>dAnceguy
                        I'm not putting Afrobean in this list, but in day 7 he'll probably be much more suspicious to me because I won't factor in the RC as heavily.
                        I'm down with either a Tokzic or sunfan lynch this phase. I see that people are going for Tokzic.
                        how do you know there will be a day 7

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I was speaking hypothetically. Sorry that I'm thinking ahead in case we don't get a wolf today.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            you know what

                            I've been second guessing myself all day. this really is not easy.

                            Tokzic-as-wolf and Afrobean-as-wolf I definitely see as possible, but they're both pretty tinfoily. there are some really weird spots in those wolf team theories.

                            Afrobean didn't just try to lynch Halogen/James in day 2; he voted Halogen in day 1 as well. it was kind of weak, and he said that he was willing to switch, but it's still kind of tough to put together.

                            with the Tokzic/YMIA stuff, Tokzic drilling YMIA I could easily see as distancing, but YMIA's reactions look to me like it wasn't planned. YMIA is good at faking stuff but I don't entirely see wolf/wolf there. what's even weirder for me is, after the James lynch, YMIA said "I am with Tokzic against this lynch" or something like that. I know it's a minor detail, but I find it hard to believe that YMIA would include a way to tie all 3 wolves together, even loosely.



                            Funnygurl is in a similar spot as Raeko was, where there was 0 interaction between her and the 2 known wolves. starting to think we should scratch this possibility off, hope the game ends, and then choose between those other tinfoily possibilities later IF needed.

                            thoughts

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Funnygurl

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                funnygurl (2): afro,danceguy
                                danceguy(1): sunfan
                                afro(1): tokzic,

                                FunnyGurl is 1 away from insta.

                                Comment

                                Working...