TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1441
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I change my above statement to mention that whoever the last wolf is is doing a fantastic job.

    Dance, there's pretty much no way in hell its you, but if it is, I'm going to cry. I won't even be able to hold anything over your head again, because you'll have an ultimate trump-card.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1442
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I'm going to bed.

      I love the fact that Afro could actually be the guardian; its fucking fantastic for town if its the case; it will make tonight's wolfkill veeeeeery interesting if there should be one and if Afro's claim is legit.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1443
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        I think I'm leaning most toward funnygurl. I feel pretty good about the way sunfan didn't just accept my claim at face value, and tokzic seemed reluctant to trust it as well. But funnygurl just accepted it.

        I don't know if I would put tokzic or sunfan as my number 2, they're about the same for me right now.
        Your being the guardian makes sense. Mr Manti was trying to deflect suspicion off of you, and he even said that he thought the guardian was in his "questionable" pile.
        Only you, thesunfan, and I were there. We're all alive.

        The only chance we have is if the guardian was dead, which I guess is a possibility, but it's more likely that you're the guardian if Manti was paying so much attention to you.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1444
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I'm gonna say this:

          Afrobean should not be "off the table" this phase.

          if Afro is actually the guardian, what does the town gain by keeping him alive just for him to try to do guardian stuff? guardian-Afro gets a 1/3 chance (1/2 if he correctly removes the wolf from his guard pool) to land a guard. what does that guard do? it makes the day 7 lynch more difficult (4 players instead of 3) and then forces a coinflip to decide the game if there's another mislynch.

          fuck that. if you think Afrobean is a wolf, then vote to lynch him.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #1445
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            if you think Afrobean is a wolf, then vote to lynch him.
            Yeah, and when you're wrong, you'll be saving the trouble of the wolves from attacking me tonight!

            ...

            REALLY? FUCKING REALLY???

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1446
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              Your being the guardian makes sense. Mr Manti was trying to deflect suspicion off of you, and he even said that he thought the guardian was in his "questionable" pile.
              Only you, thesunfan, and I were there. We're all alive.

              The only chance we have is if the guardian was dead, which I guess is a possibility, but it's more likely that you're the guardian if Manti was paying so much attention to you.
              oops, by suspicion I meant wolfkill

              And I wouldn't feel good about killing off Afrobean now.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1447
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Yeah, and when you're wrong, you'll be saving the trouble of the wolves from attacking me tonight!

                ...

                REALLY? FUCKING REALLY???
                maybe we'll see dude lol. I know that you know that fakeclaiming is a viable option at day 6 in a game without flips.

                if you're not a wolf and you get lynched: the price u pay for not guarding manti.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  there are a million reasons why Afro would do this if he's the last wolf. it's a possibility, and it should be considered.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    there are a million reasons why Afro would do this if he's the last wolf. it's a possibility, and it should be considered.
                    Don't be dramatic. There's exactly one reason why I would do this as a wolf, and it's exactly the same reason why I did do it.

                    Self-preservation.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      fuck it

                      funnygurl

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        fuck it

                        funnygurl
                        ok, this is a little different.


                        sunfan went for a tough lynch this phase
                        Afro went for a tough lynch this phase (also note that he was gonna get lynched at first)
                        Tokzic went for an easy lynch this phase
                        Funnygurl was on board for an easy lynch this phase


                        just some more data points. add to your notes.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I think I'm leaning toward lynching Tokzic

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Afro, your reads appear to be very fluid at this stage of the game. what's with the lack of conviction?

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              Afro, your reads appear to be very fluid at this stage of the game. what's with the lack of conviction?
                              Every time sunfan says something, it makes him look human and makes tokzic look like a wolf.

                              Every time Tokzic says something, it makes him look human and makes sunfan look like a wolf.

                              But funnygurl... I don't have a feeling about her at all. The most concrete thing I can say about her is that I don't like how willing she was to accept my roleclaim. And that's kind of a stupid thing to get mad about. "You trusted me, that means you're a wolf!" Bleh.

                              Anyway, my point is this: tokzic keeps looking human, sunfan keeps looking human, I trust that you're human (and ill murder you irl if ur not), so that leaves funnygurl as the odd man out.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Good luck guys!

                                ~notmad~
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...