TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1411
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Afrobean


    I was hoping that manti's plan to get me wolfed by hinting that I'm the guardian would have worked. Maybe I meta'd it too hard by pointing out manti's posturing?
    not sure if I buy this, I don't really think a human in your spot thinks you're gonna get wolfed. manti actually wanted to lynch you. pretty sure he was done trying to direct nightkills.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #1412
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      by "spearheading" the James lynch I meant pushing it, convincing others to vote to lynch James.

      to me, no one drove that lynch through. it kinda happened on its own.
      Please don't diminish my achievements. I had been pushing on halogen back during day 1 alongside manti. During day 2, I was able to turn around a lynch on myself AND someone else I trusted as human, then work together with them to get one of my suspected wolves down. Maybe Xiz and I weren't "driving" it, but we were the frontrunners and it wouldn't have happened without us.

      Originally posted by Everyone
      I want to lynch afrobean.
      Ok, you morons, let's do this.

      I'm the guardian.

      ps tokzic, you're being stupid, just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean it's right, and at the same time, just because few people think something doesn't mean that it's wrong.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1413
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        understandable, its late, hopefully we're all somewhat available before 8pm server time.

        you said you were down to lynch Afro based on your decreased suspicion of sunfan. could you elaborate further on why Afro looks wolfy to you and/or why you don't think the last wolf is Tokzic or me?
        Right now you're playing like a really confident green. I know everyone else essentially cleared you at this point too, so I'm not considering you right now.

        Tokzic was the first person to voice suspicion on YMIA even though it was absolutely unnecessary. Even in the beginning of the game, he called out YMIA for being an easy wolf to catch. That may just be a distancing tactic/joke, but I don't get why one wolf would get on another wolf's case so early and then continue that throughout the game. There's no cardflips.

        Afrobean may have been the first person to say he was suspicious of Halogen, but he also didn't commit to voting Halogen too much. He went after Manti instead. That didn't really count toward his humanity once I actually looked at Day 2 again and realized that he could have just jumped on James May in the end because he was one of the potential lynch targets for the day.
        Also, Afrobean waited until quite a bit of suspicion was latched onto him before he changed his posting habits. I let that go for a bit, but looking back that could just be a red trying to deflect attention.
        Now that I know who the remaining players are, he is the most suspicious IMO, and I'm willing to go for him based on POE.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1414
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          oh
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1415
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            well this is embarrassing LOL
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1416
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              a few thoughts, see what yall think


              Afrobean

              I didn't soft clear Afro because he saved Xiz. the momentum to lynch Xiz had already come to a halt. regardless of role, if Afro wanted to save his own hide, he needed to find a different target.

              I had soft cleared Afro because he chose James as his target. James had 1 vote at the time. I didn't see a reason to bus there. well, it seems that I misremembered a bit. James DID only have 1 vote before Afro voted James, but...

              Originally posted by clasko1000
              TC_Halogen - I personally feel that halogen's been a wolf since the beginning. Take back to my first statement where i said i dont trust his play, he jumped on two different trains early, and that just read like he needs to kill as many as possible.
              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              James May - halogen's votes in day 1 look off to me. had manti has a townread -> votes manti when there was enough time left in that phase to have tried something else instead. not sure if Afro & James as a pair makes a ton of sense, but I would feel pretty good about the odds on lynching both and getting at least one wolf.
              Originally posted by Xiz
              I'd like to push for a James lynch tomorrow.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I'm with you.
              Originally posted by XelNya

              if Afro is MW and James is RBwolf, then he's in a huge pickle here. if Afro can't get a different lynch day 2, then MW goes down d2 and then James probably gets axed day 3. pretty much game over. there's absolutely value in a MW bussing in that spot.

              Afro gets 0 credit for that lynch.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1417
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                immediate reactions? he was who I thought the guardian was, if the guardian was alive, but I can see why he would fake this... Afro, if you're the guardian, why the FUCK didn't you hit up Manti last night? It should've been obvious... even with how much you dislike Manti this game.

                My initial reaction is that this is not a legit claim, and that the guardian, if alive SHOULD CLAIM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW SO THAT HUMANS BASICALLY AUTO WIN.

                Want everyone to weigh in please.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by afrobean
                  im the guardian
                  wat

                  why didn't you guard manti

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Afro who did you guard night 6?

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Afrobean who'd you guard last night if it wasn't THE SEER
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        that is what I needed, I think.

                        I feel good about voting afro. If not today, then tomorrow.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          wat

                          why didn't you guard manti
                          I've been alternating between manti and danceguy each night. I did danceguy last night.

                          Remember earlier when I said that the guardian would have to make a choice to take a risk? Yeah, I took that chance and it did backfire.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            that is what I needed, I think.

                            I feel good about voting afro. If not today, then tomorrow.
                            you're an idiot

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I think we're up to strike 5 now???

                              but yeah, I'm an idiot.

                              I don't see the point in alternating. It also doesn't speak to how I would expect you to play. If we're going to take him off the table for the lynch today, that's fine, but he should absolutely not be cleared over this.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                I did danceguy last night.
                                oh baby

                                Comment

                                Working...