TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1381
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I said I was gonna go hard on you; here I go. I'm more sure of you being the last wolf than anyone else, so there's that, at least.

    Firstly, your first (non night-phase) vote was for YMIA. Who did Halogen vote for first? You. Perhaps some distancing early on? I just wish YMIA voted Halogen first to complete the trifecta. You also berated Xiz for advocating those that needed replacements then later placed a vote on Anko. You were skeptical of Xiz calling Halogen a 100% wolf, as well. You also, in two subsequent posts, without being prompted, defended YMIA and Halogen. But hey, this is all weak stuff; no one really cares about this stuff.

    But heyyyyyyyyyyy we get to the Day One lynch. I was a bit worried about your read on mellon, because you were very, very wrong in CIII. But hey, I wasn't in the game at the time; I didn't really care. I didn't think much about it until I realized what you could be doing there. By claiming that you can read mellon this well, you were able to redirect the lynch onto V. V's pretty good at this game. He's much more of a threat to the wolves than mellon is, if human. Manti trusted you, and as I'll make the point of throughout this post; I feel like you've done a fantastic job of pocketing Manti this game.

    Day Two Stuff: lots of defending Halogen. Early on, you tried to redirect the heat on him onto Middie. You also appeared to go after Xiz, a low-hanging fruit as you put it day one, mainly for putting heat on T-Force and tunneling Halogen. Next, we get to what Manti hard-cleared you over. I don't even know why someone would soft-clear you over this; its pretty weak both ways. While I did softly defend YMIA during this, as Manti has brought up before, your "attack" on YMIA wasn't even worthy of a vote on him; it was still on Xiz at the time (unless I'm missing you changing it; doesn't look like it). You also changed the subject quickly afterwords, asking Manti whom you seered.

    You also very quickly flipped your read on Afro with no reasoning given, and go after Xiz more in the same post. Let us also not forget that you asked the Guardian to guard you. Honestly, this should be a null-tell, so I'm not going to read into it. I am, however, going to mention it as it shouldn't be ignored.

    (At this point while rereading, I realized that I did actually say that I thought T-Force was blue Day Two. Oops!)

    You're tunneling Xiz really hard, bro. Even after he was reportedly seered green, you kept going. (Yeah, I know I don't really have much room to talk here, but w/e). You also do a great job of IGNORING Halogen. You "don't see what [we] found so wolfy about him." and that's all she wrote on that matter. You finished the day with a vote on XelNya; ignoring the trains of Afro (Whom you've stated as being both red and green throughout the day) and staying on Xiz even after he was reportedly seered green.

    James said he thought you were the psychic in his post. Normally, he's a fucking dumbass and announces to the thread who he thinks the blues are for no goddamn reason. BUT, after playing with him last game, I know he's a much better player, and a hell of a lot better wolf than he used to be. I think he did this to try and distance himself from you, playing off the fact that you still "didn't see what we found so wolfy about him."

    You disappeared for a while due to irl stuff after the James lynch, corroborated by a confirmed human, so no point in addressing this.

    Your reaction to the guest fake-seered is really what tipped me off to you in the first place. Everyone should go back and look at that post, as well as the ones you made directly after it.
    Here

    Your suggestion of how Manti should use the seering doesn't make sense to me. w/e, again, its minor.

    You FLIP THE FUCK OUT over the psychic coming out after the Guest lynch. Like, you go pretty crazy for a minute there. It feels fake to me; I feel like you tried to oversell.

    After YMIA was killed, you also claim to be worried about your life again. You only post your reads backed up by tiers; no reasoning. Maybe you didn't want to extrapolate because you knew that you weren't going to die and felt a little lazy? A bit into your dota game at the time, perhaps?

    I feel like your behavior, as well as the (lack of) interaction between the other two wolves puts you as the likely remainder.

    That's what I got about you.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1382
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      tl;dr I think Manti was wrong in clearing him, he defended both wolves, or at least didn't vote them until YMIA was seered red, aside from the possible distance vote early on. He's been going after easier lynches; and was a big part of why V was killed Day One.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1383
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I know you said not to insta anyone, Pete, but I'm putting a vote on Tokzic. I feel good about it.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1384
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          another thing I forgot to mention; you responded more strongly to Guest's FAKE seering than to YMIA's REAL one. People should go back and compare the two posts; its rather strange, I think.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1385
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            upon further reflection, I realized that the above post regarding your reaction is not true. Please disregard that part; I was looking only at the votes.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1386
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              lots of words. I'm halfway through these new posts.

              gonna point out that I don't think it makes sense to say someone is wolfy because they didn't help to lynch wolves. our wolf lynches were pretty out of the blue. the James lynch was after a Xiz wagon and then an Afro wagon, and it was very early in the game. it was pretty "hey let's do this instead" and there was no one really spearheading that lynch. the YMIA lynch came from a seering which was really only led up to by Manti declaring suspicion.

              we *know* who two of the wolves were. look at their actions and interaction. we *know* who a bunch of humans were now, too. look and see if you think someone was going after an easy target or if someone seemed to have uncanny knowledge of humanity.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1387
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I did make that point with his reaction to the guest seering and to the fact that he tried to lynch anko (after he said it was a bad idea) and after he tried to lynch Xiz continually.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  sunfan I think you're tunneling. that big post there looks to me like you're coming from a perspective of "Tokzic is a wolf" -> look through posts -> "these things could have been done by a wolf"

                  I also find that hard clearing Tokzic based on the YMIA interaction is too much, but it looks to me like you're honing in on only one possibility.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    ...I might be... Its always been a problem, and certainly has been this game.

                    THIS IS WHY I'VE BEEN SO "WISHY-WASHY" ugh.

                    I still don't think he should be cleared. I might be tunneling, I know. But I think he's possibly, even likely, a wolf. I don't see how he should be cleared. I really don't.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Tokzic, what's your goal this phase

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I need to get at least one clear green killed if I stand any chance of winning this game, here's my attempt!
                        I stand by everything I said this game.

                        I was fixated on Xiz because Xiz's constant backpedaling made him look super suspicious. I wasn't fixated on nothing - this opinion was shared with many greens over the game.

                        "Non-interaction" with wolves? Bullshit. I was openly suspicious of YMIA since Day 2. My read did not waver once from the moment he was on my radar to the moment he was dead.

                        Yes, Halogen was off my radar, because he made one casual reads post and then dropped off the planet. Everyone was acting like he was gotcha'd because making a Day 1 reads post was "unheard of". I do not agree with this reasoning - making a reads post off of several pages of people talking isn't something I saw as wolfish. I don't exactly see how failing to put one person out of 16 under the knife on the very first day is wolfish.

                        "I had less to say about Guest's fake Seering than YMIA's real one"? What is there to say about a seered red besides KILL HIM? I waited to make sure the psychic wasn't still around and then I killed the seered red. I didn't even see Guest's fake seering until afterwards, and then there were things to talk about because we had to interpret his reaction.

                        It's got to be either Afrobean or sunfan. I think it's sunfan, but Afrobean is plausible, other greens think Afrobean is most plausible, and our seer's last word before death was Afrobean. I'll vote Afrobean.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Tokzic, what's your goal this phase
                          My goal this phase is kill the wolf. My secondary goal is to produce more reading material to weigh against the rest of the thread should we fail to kill the wolf.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            yea I meant who do you want to lynch, I ninjad you there.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              Yes, Halogen was off my radar, because he made one casual reads post and then dropped off the planet. Everyone was acting like he was gotcha'd because making a Day 1 reads post was "unheard of". I do not agree with this reasoning - making a reads post off of several pages of people talking isn't something I saw as wolfish. I don't exactly see how failing to put one person out of 16 under the knife on the very first day is wolfish.
                              for the record I completely agree with this. Halogen did other stuff which I think could've been seen as wolfy but I think anyone who "got" him on this detail got lucky.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                what's new, Afro?

                                Comment

                                Working...