TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1336
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I'm going to bed; still really upset at myself for fucking the pooch today. Sorry guys...

    On another note, whoever the last wolf is; well played thus far.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1337
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I will discuss my plan more tomorrow, and it may be that I'm too tired to make sense of my plan, but I *think* that town cannot lose the game if Afro is lynched tomorrow, regardless of what his role is. I could be so goddamn crazy at the moment from staying up too late, but I'll map it out more when I wake up.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #1338
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I *think* that town cannot lose the game if Afro is lynched tomorrow, regardless of what his role is. I could be so goddamn crazy at the moment from staying up too late, but I'll map it out more when I wake up.
        That's funny, because that's kind of how I was thinking about the idea of you getting lynched tomorrow.

        I don't know if it's a good idea to explicitly detail your "plan" though. You should know that if you give wolves a road map, they'll try to find a detour.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #1339
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          jesus christ do i really have to read three pages

          fuck you guys

          okay here i go

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1340
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            AND YOU INSTA'D

            god dammit guys

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1341
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              IT WAS ONE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONsecret white text

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1342
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I'm going to bed; still really upset at myself for fucking the pooch today. Sorry guys...

                On another note, whoever the last wolf is; well played thus far.
                did you just congratulate yourself for instaing a human

                WHY DID I GO OUT TONIGHT

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  as if you could have stopped it from happening

                  Your ex post facto self-righteousness isn't as helpful as you think it is.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    as if you could have stopped it from happening

                    Your ex post facto self-righteousness isn't as helpful as you think it is.
                    you know what's not fucking helpful

                    this dumb shit

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    I'm gonna put my vote down for raeko. That should be one short of insta, I think.
                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    guys, she's pretty much given up, there's no point in dragging it out

                    let's just end this
                    wow afrobean you sure seem really antsy to get an insta going on a fucking human who's reading the thread while outside out her house

                    what exactly is your rush afrobean???

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      i honestly don't know who's more shady

                      afrobean for rushing end of day

                      or sunfan for taking the first excuse to

                      it's 100% one of you two

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        don't put that on the record until i actually review the thread

                        but from my notes so far there's no fucking way it can be anyone but one of those two

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I think I know how I want to do this.

                          Numerous times, both Sunfan and Afrobean have either explicitly stated or implied that they have perfectly good reasons for suspecting that I am the final wolf. But I guess Sunfan has a long-ass Calculus class, because neither of them have actually, you know, told us what these reasons are. From where I'm sitting, I know that one of these people is going to have to completely fabricate a post knowing full well that I'm a human, and one person is going to have to review my posts and probably realize that I'm a human.

                          I'm not going to lie, it's 4:30am and I'm too tired to review the whole thread right now. But I have an idea for something I can do right now that takes a lot less time:

                          I'm throwing down the fucking glove.

                          Post your cases against me. Please, tell me why exactly you think I'm the last wolf.

                          This'll give me a little more material to work with. And when I'm a little bit more well-rested, I am going to tell the thread why I'm so confident it's one of you two.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            what exactly is your rush afrobean???
                            Taking extra time isn't always helpful.

                            In this case, we're on a course. Waiting 6 more hours or whatever wasn't going to change that course. You weren't going to change that course. This is why the days are getting shorter as the game goes on: less time is needed once we're this deep.

                            I will admit that there was a chance of the course changing while we were waiting for her to post, but once she did, that was the end of it for her.

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            neither of them have actually, you know, told us what these reasons are.
                            Gut. Basically just gut. I feel like if you're human, you probably should have been taken out by now. You've been pretty consistently named as human by other players, but despite your requests, probably wouldn't have been guarded due to multiple better guarding choices. Furthermore, you've been around, reasonably active the whole game, but I feel like you've never really driven anything. You haven't harpooned us a wolf, and I can't even think of you starting a hard push on anyone at all that ultimately was lynched, although I may be wrong about that. It always makes me a little uneasy when someone is able to float through to the end, while being passed over by almost everyone, and yet hasn't really done much either.

                            However, it could also be funnygurl or even danceguy too. And there's always the tiniest sliver of chance for manti as well.

                            That all said, I do place my suspicion on you below sunfan, and I think sunfan would say the same about me. Plus, most of what I've said about you were not to be taken completely seriously. So take a chill pill, eh? I mean, you have 2 people out of 6 (potentially 2/5 tomorrow) who MIGHT vote to lynch you LATER, if we both even live that long. Why so defensive?

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              attn: everyone

                              IF you are a human, AND you slid everyone on your handy dandy list up one spot after the Raeko lynch, AND you're now saying "a-ha yes my prior #2 we've got you now you wolf" THEN you are NOT thinking critically enough.

                              we've already had a couple of instances where people thought the game would end. the game has not ended. someone is playing a very sneaky wolf game. examine things carefully. think about those who you have disregarded as "obvious human duh" and reevaluate why you cleared those people. go through the logic again, and see if you missed anything which might make that townread particularly faulty.

                              always remember that you can be wrong. don't be afraid to make mistakes, but don't blind yourself with overconfidence either.

                              pep talk over. BREAK

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I am so goddamn confused right now.

                                Tokzic, if you really want, I'll make my case against you. I will point out, its somewhat different than what Afro posted, which is not what I expected.

                                I think we're all on the same page that the wolf is between afro, funny and myself, but Afro and I seem to be the only ones that feel like Tokzic has the possibility of being the last wolf. Tokzic, I will say, if you are the last wolf like I fear, I'm goddamn impressed.

                                And yes Afro, I didn't realize it because obvious, but the plan will work 100% surefire if you lynch either of us and the other is alive tomorrow. We both have to be alive though, that's integral to the plan.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...