TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #256
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by the guy who attempted to lynch all the blues
    That's funny, I thought your consistently poor reads actually costs us the game last time I played with you
    yeah dude my reads are terrible

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #257
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      I don't like this. What does withholding information do beneficially, at all? I don't really see where you're trying to go with that.
      Like I care if you can see it or not yet. Sometimes silence is the best answer, causes people to squirm.

      If ya don't like it then lynch me.

      funnygurl

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #258
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Anko's tight-lipped ness is also rubbing me the wrong way as well. I don't know how often she's been lurking, but I'm gonna be hopping on the wagon of this-is-suspicious-and-I-want-to-hear-more-from-her.

        Also, way to miss my unvote from earlier.
        Strike 2 T-Force

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #259
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          So, am I the only one who's really put off by the fact that T-Force said he had no suspicions yet, unvoted (or at least tried to), and then bandwagoned?
          Because guys, that's all he did.

          Why am I the only one pushing for a lynch on him? This looks obvious to me.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #260
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            But that doesn't change the fact that it's one post with no content in it. I would much rather make an informed lynch now, and review AnkoAcid when they start playing the game or get replaced by someone who does.
            AnkoAcid is an informed lynch. You need to start going a little deeper with your analysis and start including other pieces of information in it before you decide what is and is not an informed lynch in the white noise that is day 1.

            Day one lynches are somewhere in the neighborhood of ever so slightly more accurate than random, so when your asking yourself what the "information" is that you are really, honestly, truly trying to nail down to is "do I actually believe that the body of evidence I am operating on actually suggests that this person has a more than 35% chance of being a wolf?"

            Anytime you geniunelly feel your chances are 1/3 on someone based on what you believe to be firm evidence, you should be screaming at the thread to lynch them on Day 1. That percentage is huge.

            Your vote on Xelnya has the problem that I see that I would dub companions of guilt in that you have people I have no good feeling towards voting alongside you with reasons I don't feel confident about. That strikes me as having a less-than-the-odds-of-random chance of hitting a wolf based on those factors alone, let alone any of the analysis on Xelnya I'm not yet sure if I agree with.

            The suspicion of TC Halogen doesn't seem to pan out for me either because TC Halogen said one thing that I thought was so honest a first time wolf wouldn't be able to fake it. (See if you can find it, I can't always tell you to look at post #45.)

            I have other suspicions, but they aren't valuable right now as I have a constellation of worries about AnkoAcid, who right now I intend to kill because it is pragmatic and once in a while a day phase pans out where you can only really defer to pragmatism.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #261
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Like I care if you can see it or not yet. Sometimes silence is the best answer, causes people to squirm.

              If ya don't like it then lynch me.

              funnygurl
              It also keeps humans out of the know of potential important information. Besides, what was the question you were refusing to answer in the first place? If people are asking for your thoughts on another person, why refuse to answer?

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #262
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Meanwhile, Guest is going under the radar

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                  If people are asking for your thoughts on another person, why refuse to answer?
                  Because I can. Deal with it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    And besides, I said I would say it later, just not now. And if you read the thread, you would have realized I said it already.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      @TPS Update on Snowcrafta?

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Meanwhile, Guest is going under the radar
                        Unlike AnkoAcid, we haven't really seen Guest viewing this thread. Also, this is typical behavior for him and we can't really say the same for Anko.

                        Right now, she's the better target, but it would be nice to see Guest a bit more.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          AnkoAcid is an informed lynch. You need to start going a little deeper with your analysis and start including other pieces of information in it before you decide what is and is not an informed lynch in the white noise that is day 1.
                          I'm aware that you can draw conclusions based on a lot more than just what people say, but when I say "uninformed" I mean you're lynching someone who hasn't given you any information (gnawing on jerky and torturing people for money do not count).

                          Player relationships and voting patterns are the most potent tools for narrowing down who the wolves are. When you kill a player before they can establish any, you are robbing yourself of an array of data points.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            @TPS Update on Snowcrafta?
                            I'm actively seeking a replacement now. I'll save my feelings on that situation until postgame.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              @TPS I'm already in the process of a replacements penalty thread for TWG. This is a topic that will be discussed and posted later but I share the same feelings.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                The Clasko/Anko pair is really rubbing me the wrong way here. Both of them are pretty wolfy on their own (Clasko's early stuff I already commented on, and Anko's rather extensive lurking + useless posts), but when you stick their posts together, particularly Clasko's defense of Anko, they just reek of wolf. Being an IRL pair would be an easy cover-up of being wolf buddies. Not to mention, they've been talking in each other's profile walls, but I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

                                Anko
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...