TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    holy heck i'm so sorry,,, today's been a busy day and i completely forgot this was starting!

    let me set some alarms and read through everything real quick
    its too late, I've already sniffed you out, meat pie lady from Sweeney Todd
    it is over, but I might let you live a phase if you sell out your partner

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    wait don't ridicule me I said be nice to me
    do that instead

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    holy heck i'm so sorry,,, today's been a busy day and i completely forgot this was starting!

    let me set some alarms and read through everything real quick

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Damn bro still sick? My condolences
    I have been sick since December, yeah, it sucks, but that's not my ailment today, which is entirely self-inflicted

    please ridicule me for this

    I went to a beer, bourbon and BBQ festival with some friends yesterday

    never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances, ever ever ever ever ever, no matter how much beer and bourbon you've had, ever ever ever

    go to a beer, bourbon and BBQ festival and then eat some tasty scotch bonnet hot sauce on your burger and fries

    it just isn't a good idea, and one will pay a heavy cost

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Considering that you were one of the most active people what does it say about you that "nothing has really happened"?
    Is this for real?
    Leetic you came in to a mostly empty room and just started clearing people for no legitimate reason and your throwing stones at the few active posters the game has?

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I will put my vote on an active poster by EOD but for now, I'm leaving it where it sits in the hope that it will summon subaru
    L Take. The game and town beenfit by getting inactives out first.

    Yes i know that puts me on the chopping block, but voring for an active on principle is....just bad

    Originally posted by the sun fan

    I'm kinda dying irl I might take it somewhat easy for the remainder of the night but I'll at least say a few words

    it kinda sucks to be me irl right now please be nice to me
    Damn bro still sick? My condolences
    Originally posted by leetic
    I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to me
    What did you see nothing to read like, twice or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Now I have Werewolves in London in my head
    I saw a werewolf drinking a Pina colada at Trader Vick's
    his hair was perfect



    na

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I was going to say that was the last game but uhhhh ueah i guess years is accurate
    uguu was it really ;_; oh my

    my sense of time is all fucked up

    also sorry I changed my avatar

    also Picrew still seems pretty legit and not overrun with AI!

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    HELLO

    I feel the same way I probably need a new avatar at this point
    I always liked your that avatar, I am a Luka fan tho
    Originally posted by Lahkesis
    Hey

    Tbh I do not know, but to inform all of you so time keeps on rollin...I'm Nakah/Lightknight924.....Yet I have no access to those accounts...


    Anymore, so such is my bringing of welcome to you all in my first post! I hope you all will decide to receive a haircut.
    Oh I do know you. 'sup?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'll get a haircut IF and ONLY IF you're a werewolf
    those mfers gotta know how to style hair

    so are you a werewolf, nakah?
    Now I have Werewolves in London in my head

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    let us summon the homies...

    leetic didn't this work before and you showed up right after I voted you in a game a few years back?
    I was going to say that was the last game but uhhhh ueah i guess years is accurate

    Originally posted by leetic
    Probably leave Nakah alive for today
    Originally posted by leetic
    Would not vote for today:

    Nakah
    sunfan
    Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
    Anyone else want to join the list?
    I see you haven't changed

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Yeeeeaaahhh I scheduled my day around not having to worry about the game and did other stuff

    I assuming we are heading into EOD already, huh

    I'll try to catch up but someone please give me the highlights
    we have 24 extra hours because freezin extended the phase (genuine)

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    I will be starting the game tomorrow at around 11pm server time
    Yeeeeaaahhh I scheduled my day around not having to worry about the game and did other stuff

    I assuming we are heading into EOD already, huh

    I'll try to catch up but someone please give me the highlights

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Whatever you're trying to say, don't dance around it
    I thought you were the dancer???? You were the first to be vague, but this post makes me think I was wrong. Shame, it made me like you a little bit as town but I have to have been wrong.

    I will not be telling you where to catch a Scyther this time, sorry

    I must try to dance around it, Sweeney Todd might actually kill me if I don't lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    It's okay to vote you for tinfoil reasons, I promise
    It's uncool to keep that vote on you
    subarupoptart will certainly post soon
    Idk if it is really even fruitful of me to respond, but I guess I will?

    I truly, genuinely think that, even if I was to comment on the inactivity as a wolf, it would not at all be to specifically try to guide your vote to somewhere silly

    I.. am not sure how self-centered (for lack of a better way of putting it, I don't mean this in the normal, negative meaning) you are being to even really put a vote behind this, but maybe it was better to try to grease the wheels of the thread than nothing else

    I'm very possibly being too generous to you or leetic
    leetic made me want to be nicer to him, at least

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    well, alright, this is a thought that leetic (not specifically town leetic, though that is one side of the unevenly-weighted coin) could have

    I'll leave it at that, too

    congrats on the easiest town read of your life if leetic is town, nakah
    Whatever you're trying to say, don't dance around it

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Of the nonposters only MML has been left alone for now. Just making a mental note of that
    its ok, I'll remember him about 30 to 15 minutes before EOD

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    But were the posts truly NGR? I'll leave it at that
    well, alright, this is a thought that leetic (not specifically town leetic, though that is one side of the unevenly-weighted coin) could have

    I'll leave it at that, too

    congrats on the easiest town read of your life if leetic is town, nakah

    Leave a comment:

Working...