TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #796
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Let's keep you talking here, fam. Don't shut down. Can you give me a couple posts where FG has looked off or suspicious to you?
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    man it really sucks that our masons are dead...

    but now it's a normal f5 i guess

    i'm surprised that subaru's nervous tbh
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wv is less town now that i think that shadow's town

    subaru's phase rn hasn't been good

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    well, t-force was the one who brought up claiming mason, when a wolf would not want to do that. additionally, my suspicion of t-force was due to his chumminess towards you

    subaru has been absent up to now, so he was null. however, now he's not responding well to pressure, to the point that he has to take breaks from the game when the lynch is not even decided yet/momentum isn't that high, which points to new wolf
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    subaru
    1+3. I'm nervous because I just don't really cope well to situations like this. Same exact thing happened last game; I took a crap ton of breaks. Also what does an "f5" mean? Anytime my name was brought up to begin with in any situation made me get on-edge. Also my first full game so pretty much any action I do points to me being new in anything.

    2. I don't know what they were talking about regarding WV, but it never gets brought up again from what I could gather reading back.






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • SubaruPoptart
      da kyo~
      • Nov 2015
      • 737

      #797
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      I forgot about 4, that post was right after 3.






      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Oh God it's Subaru
      Originally posted by Deamerai
      damnit subaru
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #798
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
        1+3. I'm nervous because I just don't really cope well to situations like this. Same exact thing happened last game; I took a crap ton of breaks. Also what does an "f5" mean? Anytime my name was brought up to begin with in any situation made me get on-edge. Also my first full game so pretty much any action I do points to me being new in anything.

        2. I don't know what they were talking about regarding WV, but it never gets brought up again from what I could gather reading back.
        F5= Final 5 just as an FYI.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #799
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          I'm not going to speak for someone here. FG could you explain to Subaru what you were talking about regarding the wv thing in your post?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #800
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            votecount
            subaru (2)- wv, fg
            fg (1)- subaru
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #801
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wv is less town now that i think that shadow's town
              Care to give a bit of info for Subaru here girl?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #802
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Speaking of WV. Where is he?

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #803
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Nevermind he posted earlier, I can't find it though

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • TWGma
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 3

                    #804
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    I would say I'm posting intent to vote Subaru, but Shadow already beat me to that.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why are you fucking pockets again?
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i like tforce more than you

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #805
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Subaru do you have anything other gut feelings right now? Anything helps no matter how small.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #806
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Subaru do you have anything other gut feelings right now? Anything helps no matter how small.
                        Other than FG and me fuckin up last phase no other gut feelings.

                        TF and WV are DEFINITELY town.






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #807
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          Other than FG and me fuckin up last phase no other gut feelings.

                          TF and WV are DEFINITELY town.
                          You left me out there, fam. I'm heartbroken.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #808
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            How sure would you say that Big T and WV are town? Give me a percentage to work with

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #809
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              whoops got busy w/ something else. here now
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #810
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                How sure would you say that Big T and WV are town? Give me a percentage to work with
                                100% on both.

                                Probably 98% on WV depending on what FG has to say about that one post they made.






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...