Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1366
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    charu

    I'll take the heat if im wrong, but you have to see my poe and where my head has been last hour
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1367
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Wow, look at that, no vote rush on me

      HMMMMMMMM, I WONDER WHY


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1368
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        charu

        I'll take the heat if im wrong, but you have to see my poe and where my head has been last hour
        HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1369
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Yell at me in post game

          Gut reading shado as town

          reading light as town due to the heat he's getting from eveyone

          Down to haku/charu, but don't think anyone will follow this.

          So rip town
          lol if that's the world I will literally quit for the next two games for being 0/2 here and 0/3 last game

          Freezin





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1370
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Yeah I wonder why I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Shado and light looking like huge misses and you pushing a false narrative about vote rush between me and shado
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1371
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              fml if I'm wrong.

              Freezin

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1372
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Votes from post 1084 to post 1370
                Night in 0:08:57

                ---

                :00 good :01 bad

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #1373
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  freezin

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1374
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Haku's vote instad Freezin.

                    The game is over, wolves win! Congratulations to ShadoWolfe and Lightknight924.

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1375
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Okay, I'm happy with that.

                      If I saw Haku, I would've been pissed.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1376
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        WOOOOOOOOOO
                        YESSSSSS

                        GG all!
                        THAT WAS FUCKING EXHILIRATING FUUUUUCK MY LIFE





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1377
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Completely fine with this loss. Shadowolfe did a much better job at doing what I was hoping you would do, Freezin.

                          Ah well.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1378
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            . . .

                            Actually, the hell was that Light?

                            Why did you vote me when my vote went to Freezin, a town?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #1379
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Okay, I'm happy with that.

                              If I saw Haku, I would've been pissed.
                              You're a real gent for saying that
                              a gentleman and a scholar
                              really
                              GG I literally had to break my no-bussing meta to get away from your prying eyes





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1380
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                postgame: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=147110

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...