Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #436
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Poe today leaves me with celirra and a pick em between lightknight and eva for lynch.

    Uneasy about botchi but don't want to kill today

    Everyone else is ok

    Haku is top town


    Am I missing something about Eva here?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #437
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      If you guys think wanna lynch me day 1 and kill me off early two games in a row Im all down for this idgaf
      ...???


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #438
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        am i missing something about lightknight?

        my vote was just to call him out earlier, I don't see him as wolfy
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #439
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Also finding my old quote was as easy as searching ffr for "the answer is shut up" under my name


          < not sure what's being argued atm
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • evanescence_death4ever
            where'sTHEdrain?!
            • Jun 2007
            • 616

            #440
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            If you guys think wanna lynch me day 1 and kill me off early two games in a row Im all down for this idgaf
            I actually don't see you as wolfy?

            (Just noticed Raeko posted something about not seeing as wolfy and I'm with her..?)
            #charu4president2016

            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
            Or something
            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #441
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Lightknight is a follower of the way of yolo

              An acolyte if you will
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #442
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                Celirra I don't know if he's bringing a ton to game? I'm torn on this because I wanted him to play, but FRIENDS ASIDE.
                Well then lets discuss this.

                Why do you think your friend is worth a vote for the boot?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #443
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  I think I'd be OK with botchi dying here, tho Cel is an interesting option
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #444
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu


                    Am I missing something about Eva here?
                    I think you're not missing anything. Things are pretty fuckin' Madagascar Vanilla up in my neck of the woods.

                    Honestly I'm confused at the focus now?
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #445
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      am i missing something about lightknight?

                      my vote was just to call him out earlier, I don't see him as wolfy
                      Would argue is entrance was hella sketch.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #446
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Lightknight is a follower of the way of yolo

                        An acolyte if you will
                        then he must not die

                        MAY CHAOS REIGN
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #447
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Would argue is entrance was hella sketch.
                          why...?
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #448
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                            Shit, guess I come back to this.

                            Was trying to stream. Guess my friend fucked the cabinet up when she moved the game, is out now, so no 4 panel for me tonight. Tried FB live streaming 5 panel in the garage, was kinda a joke.

                            Anyone want to go outside for a walk with me at after EoD? I guess none of you can, since we're playing twg.

                            With Haku gone, I'm a bit confused. I think I need to brush up on lynch rules with the votes being tied and stuff.

                            I don't see any of these active votes as valuable.

                            Celirra I don't know if he's bringing a ton to game? I'm torn on this because I wanted him to play, but FRIENDS ASIDE.

                            I realize it's odd of me to say this given as I'm the target of the affection here, but that's a really silly reason to vote someone, and honestly only furthers my suspicion that you're wolf'ing and trying to deflect to someone else, especially given that you yourself seem confused by this call.

                            Gonna wait till EoD to cast vote
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #449
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well then lets discuss this.

                              Why do you think your friend is worth a vote for the boot?
                              Cel is seeming very sure of himself?

                              Maybe it's good to play confident? Maybe I'm just not confident? But he doesn't play twg that much and to be SO sure on playstyles and stuff seems just meh.

                              I think I am also maybe just in the boat of "want to know what other player will bring to table" -- I feel like I'm being mean =(
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #450
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I think I'd be OK with botchi dying here, tho Cel is an interesting option
                                i bet you would!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...