Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #331
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    BRUH CHECK THIS OUT

    HOLD MY BEER

    *pukes all over you*
    I laughed pretty hard at this by the way.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #332
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Defending yourself is not alignment indicative

      You should always want to live as any role.

      If anything rolling over and dying is more suspect

      The fact that I had to explain this to you though
      Are you unable to distinguish between defending oneself and over defending to the point of trying to further hide guilt? It comes off as over defending to me.
      Believe it or not bub but chances are I'm not nearly as daft as you seem to believe
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #333
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        haku rude, i dont even know how to change my sig size...

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #334
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I laughed pretty hard at this by the way.


          Btw celirra and this is obviously my opinion but it didn't even come to the levels you mentioned
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #335
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Change of plans for me, I will miss this EoD.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #336
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Back for the moment. Chilling in library waiting for next meeting zzz
              1sec reading





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #337
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Change of plans for me, I will miss this EoD.
                Hmm? This is certainly a first then, what's up?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #338
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Hmm? This is certainly a first then, what's up?
                  Just got a call from friends and they convinced me to get out.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #339
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    I'm leaving in about an hour. I have to brb, but I'll check one last time before going and I'll leave a vote most likely. (or not)

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #340
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Haku's "hardclaim" is not alignment indicative, even though it makes me uncomfortable. I have played many games with this homeboy and I have seen this behavior before. He said this is for information gathering and reaction tests and I believe him.
                      Lightknight, iirc, was the first to bring up the topic of inactives. He first says that this could be a wolf tactic for lynching inactives, which, as charu said, is definitely not the ffrmeta we all know and love. Because I was inactive, I came up on his radar, and since i have never played with lightknight before, this is fine for me. I have no idea how much experience this guy/girl has, but I can say that you are now on my radar, partly because you brought me up and partly because of your ideas about inactivity.
                      Freezin came out with the policy voting on haku. Personally, I think policy voting is stupid unless its got a super, super, impermeable, airtight case about it. Haku's behavior is not worth a policy vote. That being said freezin gets town vibe for doing what every good town should do when there is a hardclaim wolf.

                      People on my radar:
                      Lightknight: see above
                      Haku: 'hardclaim' wolf makes me squirm
                      Freezin: policy voting, im not voting him, but keepin an eye out

                      People I dont care about right now:
                      Charu-blah bird keep squawking
                      Celirra-let her get through tonight to avoid a breakdown
                      Shado-he aight for tonight
                      Mellon-if lightknight survives, keep chattin him


                      Vote-worthy:
                      eva-inactive (lol lightknight)
                      haku-hardclaim
                      lightknight- variable(never played with him before, so im okay with lynching him to avoid having to learn a new style. Im also ok letting him live so i can learn his style.
                      Charu-feather ruffler

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #341
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        oh i see eva in the active users thingy. hey there cutie

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #342
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          How do you associate emotions with her alignment?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I'm not saying she was fake crying, what I'm saying is that there's a good chance that whIle she was emotional she would've caved if she were a wolf.
                          I see where you guys are coming from. I guess idk her well enough to be certain, but I remember reading that and thinking she's gotta be town.
                          I just reread that section and it isn't as clear anymore, but I still feel like it's more towny than not. I guess it's true she could be caving as wolf, but I feel she'd have been a less blatantly genuine as wolf, unless she's really good at faking emotional responses.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #343
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            oh shi, did i mix up celirra and eva

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #344
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              Haku's "hardclaim" is not alignment indicative, even though it makes me uncomfortable. I have played many games with this homeboy and I have seen this behavior before. He said this is for information gathering and reaction tests and I believe him.
                              Lightknight, iirc, was the first to bring up the topic of inactives. He first says that this could be a wolf tactic for lynching inactives, which, as charu said, is definitely not the ffrmeta we all know and love. Because I was inactive, I came up on his radar, and since i have never played with lightknight before, this is fine for me. I have no idea how much experience this guy/girl has, but I can say that you are now on my radar, partly because you brought me up and partly because of your ideas about inactivity.
                              Freezin came out with the policy voting on haku. Personally, I think policy voting is stupid unless its got a super, super, impermeable, airtight case about it. Haku's behavior is not worth a policy vote. That being said freezin gets town vibe for doing what every good town should do when there is a hardclaim wolf.

                              People on my radar:
                              Lightknight: see above
                              Haku: 'hardclaim' wolf makes me squirm
                              Freezin: policy voting, im not voting him, but keepin an eye out

                              People I dont care about right now:
                              Charu-blah bird keep squawking
                              Celirra-let her get through tonight to avoid a breakdown
                              Shado-he aight for tonight
                              Mellon-if lightknight survives, keep chattin him


                              Vote-worthy:
                              eva-inactive (lol lightknight)
                              haku-hardclaim
                              lightknight- variable(never played with him before, so im okay with lynching him to avoid having to learn a new style. Im also ok letting him live so i can learn his style.
                              Charu-feather ruffler
                              lol @ thinking cel is a girl.

                              Also, inactive? I've been in and out of the thread, but I think "inactive" is a stretch. Did you read the whole thread?
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #345
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                botchi that post confused the hell out of me i'm not going to lie

                                why are some people in multiple categories?
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...