Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #286
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Shado, remind yourself of the previous game. You and FreezinIce are evaluating things very differently. It's a false positive imo. At least, at this point.
    No. Last game I had him as solid town. He seemed opportunistic at first, then his tone and consistent good points made me change that.

    This game, he's:
    made up shit about me, or at least exaggerated the truth immensely (scummy, can come from town)

    shaded me and said he'd explain "after policy lynching Haku" (scummy)

    opportunistically tried to "policy lynch" Haku for hardclaiming (scummy, can come from town but I think Freezin would be one of the more open-minded people towards Haku's "chaos")

    And said he wasn't able to find the posts that made him scumread me in this game until he got to a computer, only to then find a post buried in EgrMis, which took place 4 months ago.

    He's gonna need one hell of a defense for me to change my mind about him. Bear in mind that I was one of the earliest few to townread him last game and say him/sunfan was TvT
    This time he really isn't.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #287
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Limericks are done since it's hard to write poems on mobile.

      I'm actually leaning a bit towards ShadoWolfe, just because of how quick he was to rescind his aggression towards Eva after he realized it was making people not like him. I'd assume that being unliked as a town isn't too horrible, but chances are a dastardly wolf would be trying their very darnedest to not be disliked.

      Actually for the record too, I still consider Eva's initial posts and such before and during the drama a bit suspect leaning towards wolf, though that has pretty much dissipated by now.

      Haku is just shitdisturbing I think, and I also know that Haku's smart enough to social engineer well enough, so above all else I'm a bit threatened and leaning wolf as a just-in-case measure.

      FreezIn is hard to get a proper read on, so I'm gonna wait and see. Same with Charu though I'm leaning town for him.

      I'll probably vote Botchi if there's no Botchipost by 9:37 server time, just because I don't much like absence for such a long time.

      The rest are insignificant for now, in that I haven't given the others much thought. Will consider the other cuties over a beer.
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #288
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Votes from post 5 to post 283
        Night in 5:21:44

        ---
        D0 votes checks out


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #289
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Actually for the record too, I still consider Eva's initial posts and such before and during the drama a bit suspect leaning towards wolf, though that has pretty much dissipated by now.
          I'm very curious to know why you think so.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #290
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            Why do you call your vote as "little ol' vote?" Trying to downplay your allegations as though they weren't serious?

            I said it's a powerful move because you called me out of everything because I had no votes on me yet, but you said it's just a "little old vote," based off of me being "loosey goosey."

            It's that vote right there which made me read back at your earliest posts, and it made me feel like you've been playing this thread so far from a position of solitude and confidence. Like you have inner knowledge about your own role, and are mounting up to the stage. Chiming in on everyone, but staying cool and calm. I've seen this raeko in past games, like ltwg for example, and it lead me to call her out for playing in a style where "she says just enough, but not too much, like she's dancing around a something or defending an inner power."

            So who are you working with? mellon
            OMG U SUCK
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #291
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              It's that vote right there which made me read back at your earliest posts, and it made me feel like you've been playing this thread so far from a position of solitude and confidence.

              So who are you working with? mellon
              these two things seem to contradict each other
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #292
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I want you to understand that this game can be won on D0 if we lynch a wolf.
                ...

                Just so I'm not actually get a false sense of alarms, what do you ever mean with this statement, Mr. Haku-san?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #293
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm very curious to know why you think so.
                  I think it's mostly due to there being less evidence now to back it up, though there are still some signs. As well, quite frankly I don't think Eva has it in her to act as a town well if she's under pressure of wolf accusation.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #294
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I think it's mostly due to there being less evidence now to back it up, though there are still some signs. As well, quite frankly I don't think Eva has it in her to act as a town well if she's under pressure of wolf accusation.
                    Okay let me clear up something important for this game.

                    There's only one type of evidence in this game and it's actions by Power Roles.

                    e.g: Let's say two players died tonight, one was killed by the wolves and the other player have to be 100% shot by the vigilante in this setup. This is the only thing you can seriously take as pure evidence.

                    You have to gauge players for rest and come up with your own conclusions by asking yourself multiple questions.

                    This is really a game of assumptions. There's not a single argument in this game that will end with one player confessing to the others that they were wrong.

                    There's only 3 scenarios most of the time with arguments.

                    - The player did a mistake. (misreading by example)
                    - The player was lying. (contradiction)
                    - The player has hit a wall and can't explain it. (you're wrong! (we can't verify that a player is wrong most of the time until they flip))

                    You can only gain a margin of confidence with experience/actions/meta/intentions.
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'm just saying that because I tend to associate reasons behind actions. I understand that it's the beginning of D0, but I already have trouble to explain your intentions here.
                    I don't know if you already played wolf before, but the mindset is pretty different and can make you feel guilty because you do have to lie and deceive others while playing.

                    You have information that the other players do not have and that gives you a burden.

                    I believe that this burden can be felt here.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #295
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I'm actually leaning a bit towards ShadoWolfe, just because of how quick he was to rescind his aggression towards Eva after he realized it was making people not like him. I'd assume that being unliked as a town isn't too horrible, but chances are a dastardly wolf would be trying their very darnedest to not be disliked.

                      Actually for the record too, I still consider Eva's initial posts and such before and during the drama a bit suspect leaning towards wolf, though that has pretty much dissipated by now.
                      Aggression? There was never aggression to rescind. I asked her to stop posting in a way that made it easy to hide her alignment. Her response indicated she was inadvertently hurt by me, so I apologized because that wasn't my intention at all. It's really kind of rude to insinuate I apologized because "people didn't like me". I didn't think anyone said anything to "not like me" in terms of alignment. It seemed as though everyone was more trying to be supportive of Eva.

                      I can't say I see where you're coming from regarding Eva, either. I'm probably never lynching her this phase. Emotions are hard to fake genuinely, and she legit seemed like she was crying.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #296
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Walking to a bus rn, should be back in a bit





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #297
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          I can't say I see where you're coming from regarding Eva, either. I'm probably never lynching her this phase. Emotions are hard to fake genuinely, and she legit seemed like she was crying.
                          How do you associate emotions with her alignment?

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #298
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            I can't say I see where you're coming from regarding Eva, either. I'm probably never lynching her this phase. Emotions are hard to fake genuinely, and she legit seemed like she was crying.
                            I'm not saying she was fake crying, what I'm saying is that there's a good chance that whIle she was emotional she would've caved if she were a wolf.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #299
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread



                              WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE BOTCHALOTCH THAT LURKS BENEATH THE FFRTWGOPOLIS

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #300
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Fuck. I eat sushi and this is what I get?

                                I have catching up to do.

                                *gotta read the whole thread*
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...