Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #91
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Hakulyte
    Dude I want that logic please.
    I know you want credibility, but opening with the same thing as last game is exactly what we talked about avoiding just last night.
    What changed? What's specifically making you want those two?

    Or are you just baiting?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #92
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      My job has been done.
      Break my world or ignore it.
      Freezing Eva meh.

      She didn't answer me.
      inDheart feels like partner.
      Investigation.
      O ninja'd.
      .. My "what changed" question still stands





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #93
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        They're forcing a theme.
        They're not answering suspicion imo.
        At least 1/3 of the phase is already over.

        It's a pretty serious phase if you think about how this setup works.

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #94
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          What I want to hear more about is why Charu felt a desire to stack a second vote on InDheart so early in the game. Also interesting to not is how shado decided to change is vote almost in response.....ARE THEY WORKING TOGETHER? Me thinks this is less likely and that everyone is simply testing the waters....but still CHARU, IT'S MIGHTY EARLY TO BE STACKING THEM VOTES m'LAD

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #95
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            No, you must find wolves.

            I hear they're even tasty
            either/or works, really. you can find townies and power through by building your core while you find wolves just by virtue of them not making it in

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #96
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              My job has been done.
              Break my world or ignore it.
              Freezing Eva meh.

              She didn't answer me.
              inDheart feels like partner.
              Investigation.
              you know i'm making semi serious posts with the haikus, right? you're doing it yourself here
              ~80 posts is far less of a throwaway phase than we've had in a while (see: CLXIV, with much late-night soundtrack posting, or i wanna say turbo IX)

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #97
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                What I want to hear more about is why Charu felt a desire to stack a second vote on InDheart so early in the game. Also interesting to not is how shado decided to change is vote almost in response.....ARE THEY WORKING TOGETHER? Me thinks this is less likely and that everyone is simply testing the waters....but still CHARU, IT'S MIGHTY EARLY TO BE STACKING THEM VOTES m'LAD
                Lolwut

                How is me pressure voting Haku "changing my vote in response to Charu"

                Also please use
                [twgv]
                tags to vote kthx





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #98
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  either/or works, really. you can find townies and power through by building your core while you find wolves just by virtue of them not making it in
                  I'm a fan of this approach, even though it killed me last game





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #99
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    They're forcing a theme.
                    They're not answering suspicion imo.
                    At least 1/3 of the phase is already over.

                    It's a pretty serious phase if you think about how this setup works.
                    *Sniff...*

                    I don't think I'd eat Hakulyte, he smells kind of dank.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      What I want to hear more about is why Charu felt a desire to stack a second vote on InDheart so early in the game. Also interesting to not is how shado decided to change is vote almost in response.....ARE THEY WORKING TOGETHER? Me thinks this is less likely and that everyone is simply testing the waters....but still CHARU, IT'S MIGHTY EARLY TO BE STACKING THEM VOTES m'LAD
                      Are you, too, reading into my vote?

                      I'm hungry, so if y'all want him dead, I got myself a tasty dinner.

                      Mmmmmmmm

                      ...It'll be a midnight snack though I suppose, hee hee hee


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #101
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        They're forcing a theme.
                        They're not answering suspicion imo.
                        At least 1/3 of the phase is already over.

                        It's a pretty serious phase if you think about how this setup works.
                        Fair points, but I think that's a bit harsh considering there isn't much to do at gamestart.
                        Still, unvote.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #102
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Charu shut up with the hunger already





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #103
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            you know i'm making semi serious posts with the haikus, right? you're doing it yourself here
                            ~80 posts is far less of a throwaway phase than we've had in a while (see: CLXIV, with much late-night soundtrack posting, or i wanna say turbo IX)
                            He's not doing it himself
                            6/7/5 does not a haiku make, remember?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #104
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Lol haikus



                              No
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #105
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                right! but not native,
                                just here, in college for one
                                more year. you know it?
                                I know it so well!
                                Black and gold, black and gold, YUCK!
                                Chicago, my home.

                                Carnegie Mellon!
                                That once was my school, it was!
                                But I died, and left.

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Hakulyte
                                Dude I want that logic please.
                                I know you want credibility, but opening with the same thing as last game is exactly what we talked about avoiding just last night.
                                What changed? What's specifically making you want those two?

                                Or are you just baiting?
                                hakulyte

                                I now must abandon my song,
                                Sorry to bother, but it won't be too long,
                                Till the nonsense ghosts away,
                                And you all can just play,
                                In a way that isn't cruel or wrong.

                                Honestly, I am wondering why Haku called me out so early. Probably the singing, he wanted me gone before I broke his eardrums or kicked his psyche to the point of deathly annoyance.

                                My vote is for him.
                                Perhaps it is impulsive.
                                He votes me, I..him!
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...