Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #271
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    relevant info that gives you a clue about my motivations
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • evanescence_death4ever
      where'sTHEdrain?!
      • Jun 2007
      • 616

      #272
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Yeah I don't like it but didn't wanna say anything cause I already feel like an asshole for asking you to stop. It's really easy to mask your alignment behind stuff like that is the thing, but whatever. I'll cross that bridge if it's still ongoing in a few hours.
      Seems like a reasonable claim. Still early. Just a bit over half way through this day phase?

      So when do things get super spicy? These already seem like a 15 on the spicy scale of 1-10.

      Cel, you seem really into Haku, by the way.
      #charu4president2016

      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
      Or something
      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #273
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Because of D0 vibes and the nature of shitposting usually on D0.

        And you have to post like you're messing around and not serious.

        Which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're doing.

        Sir...
        I disagree, but I already know it's going to be one sided so, do what you want~

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #274
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Feeling like a lot of towns are playing the "no fucks givin, lynch me" card, but that a wolf is taking advantage and jumping in somewhere in the mix....

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #275
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            That's a powerful action you just took there by posting that statement, but "loosey goosey" is all you have as reasoning to back up your vote? Why didn't you provide more depth in to why loosey goosey is setting off your red alarm?
            why do you consider my little old vote to be so powerful hmm? ~

            you seem eager to toss your vote around, almost as though you are seeing which wagon may stick
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #276
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              ... I thought you couldn't be fucked to find my oh so scummy posts in this thread until you got home, but you're able to find a specific post to defend yourself with from last game, which is the longest TWG on record?
              Yeahhh keep digging that hole deeper





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • evanescence_death4ever
                where'sTHEdrain?!
                • Jun 2007
                • 616

                #277
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                why do you consider my little old vote to be so powerful hmm? ~

                you seem eager to toss your vote around, almost as though you are seeing which wagon may stick
                It doesn't seem that powerful if lightknight is town. Although losing town members is never good, town outnumbers wolf. (I know your question was directed at lightknight, but it got me thinking!)
                #charu4president2016

                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                Or something
                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #278
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  last game, which is the longest TWG on record?[/i]
                  Yeahhh keep digging that hole deeper


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #279
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Remember last game when Haku couldn't get people to listen to him because of stupid crazy shit and was told in post game that if he wanted people to follow he would have to start making cases and not being a walking time bomb of explosions constantly?

                    I think what I did so far is as close as a case as it can get from me.

                    If you're looking for a 900 words essay with deep analysis, I'm probably going to fail to deliver as both alignment.

                    Oh well, I guess it works both ways, I'll try to solve all your worlds until we have the same world~

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #280
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Oh rip his quote was actually from Egregious Miscalculations
                      Thanks, tapatalk.
                      My point stands though, how the hell can you say you cbf to look through this short game for my awfully scummy posts that are identical to sunfans, and then dig through past games to find a specific post in Egregious Miscalculations, all to defend "your motivations"? And now you're not even bothering to respond. I'm not gonna drop it or get distracted, dude.

                      Can we please lynch this guy? Please?





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #281
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Oh rip his quote was actually from Egregious Miscalculations
                        Thanks, tapatalk.
                        My point stands though, how the hell can you say you cbf to look through this short game for my awfully scummy posts that are identical to sunfans, and then dig through past games to find a specific post in Egregious Miscalculations, all to defend "your motivations"? And now you're not even bothering to respond. I'm not gonna drop it or get distracted, dude.

                        Can we please lynch this guy? Please?
                        Shado, remind yourself of the previous game. You and FreezinIce are evaluating things very differently. It's a false positive imo. At least, at this point.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #282
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I think you got it in reverse. I'm already in the same situation as last game. I have my wolf world and I'm evaluating town right now by doing these lol plays.
                          Yeah, I mean "what caused you to abandon all the drive to change your game, and led you to approach solving this game with the same -guess every wolf world- mentality as last game"?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #283
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            why do you consider my little old vote to be so powerful hmm? ~

                            you seem eager to toss your vote around, almost as though you are seeing which wagon may stick
                            Why do you call your vote as "little ol' vote?" Trying to downplay your allegations as though they weren't serious?

                            I said it's a powerful move because you called me out of everything because I had no votes on me yet, but you said it's just a "little old vote," based off of me being "loosey goosey."

                            It's that vote right there which made me read back at your earliest posts, and it made me feel like you've been playing this thread so far from a position of solitude and confidence. Like you have inner knowledge about your own role, and are mounting up to the stage. Chiming in on everyone, but staying cool and calm. I've seen this raeko in past games, like ltwg for example, and it lead me to call her out for playing in a style where "she says just enough, but not too much, like she's dancing around a something or defending an inner power."

                            So who are you working with? mellon

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #284
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Votes from post 5 to post 283
                              Night in 5:21:44

                              ---

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #285
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Yeah, I mean "what caused you to abandon all the drive to change your game, and led you to approach solving this game with the same -guess every wolf world- mentality as last game"?
                                I want you to understand that this game can be won on D0 if we lynch a wolf.

                                I'm not guessing every wolves here. I only guessed Eva at first and I've been wondering why we spent nearly 4 hours watching a bunch of haikus instead of doing anything else.

                                Did anyone ask Eva why she sings these sounds?
                                Did anyone notice the break after my post?
                                Did anyone notice Eva talking about not feeling too well about it?

                                I mean, if there's a role that is very stressful in this game, it's definitely wolf.

                                I'm assuming that right now everyone is trying to solve T/Ts really quick with RVS and that's fine, but really, this should have been the main event of the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...