Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #496
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Figured there's something to be gained form ppl assuming EoD was an hour early, so here's a quick recap of their last words, all posted at exactly 10:00PM server time:


    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    du,b humans are dumb.



    KILL MELLONCOLLIE.
    Eh, this could go either way I guess. The KILL MELLONCOLLIE is more towny than not though, cause it reads like a genuine revenge callout. Idk lightknight well enough to judge if this is within his wolfrange, but it looks towny.
    Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
    I hope my flip gives insight.
    Pretty standard. I'm townreading her so I might be seeing it with rose-tinted glasses, but it seems like she's just hoping her posts will be useful tomorrow.

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I realize I might've been a bit aggressive, apologies Eva, I really do hope you realize I mean no ill will with neither my vote nor accusations.
    uhhh... @Celirra, why does it seem like you know 100% she's going to flip town?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #497
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Figured there's something to be gained form ppl assuming EoD was an hour early, so here's a quick recap of their last words, all posted at exactly 10:00PM server time:



      Eh, this could go either way I guess. The KILL MELLONCOLLIE is more towny than not though, cause it reads like a genuine revenge callout. Idk lightknight well enough to judge if this is within his wolfrange, but it looks towny.

      Pretty standard. I'm townreading her so I might be seeing it with rose-tinted glasses, but it seems like she's just hoping her posts will be useful tomorrow.


      uhhh... @Celirra, why does it seem like you know 100% she's going to flip town?
      You should open that spoiler if you didn't. TLR, not liking Celirra anymore





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #498
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        don't like haku sitting on eva

        i know he said he wouldn't be around but his vote is sitting there like a rock
        Didn't agree with it either, but...

        What do you think it means (with the added knowledge that it's Haku)?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #499
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          unvote

          I hope I did that right.
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #500
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            why are you thinking form > content here anyway?
            Presentation is half the battle.

            Plus, exploiting form is the best way for me to be more clear a lot of the time.
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #501
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              well that's an interesting reaction

              (my shower didn't go as planned)
              What's interesting about it?
              Did you read his posts at the *early EoD*?





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #502
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                I don't wanna die day 1 as much as the next guy. I want to take this seriously for the last hour, alcohol and antics aside, and say that Charu seems town to me, because he's enjoying his birddragon persona too much for anyone who would be a wolf.

                Mellon's last post asking me "why" makes me think she's just a town too, who wants to post short but legit posts...this could be classic town raeko.
                If you mean the images I'm posting, then they're not birddragons, son, lmao (except for one).

                But thanks, but please don't read me enjoying how I play be alignment indicative. I do it for both alignments.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #503
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  dunno what you mean by your spoiled thing, shado. you have a reference?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #504
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Presentation is half the battle.

                    Plus, exploiting form is the best way for me to be more clear a lot of the time.
                    I'm starting to get hungry again.

                    I wonder if you taste good...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #505
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      What's interesting about it?
                      Did you read his posts at the *early EoD*?
                      yes

                      my vote is looking for a new home but it's not eva

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #506
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                        unvote

                        I hope I did that right.
                        you got it

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #507
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          celirra

                          Hard tone read and partly poe from people who have left little impression on me
                          How likely are you to keep this vote through EoD?
                          Please just answer straight, I'm asking for a reason





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #508
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            actually, i read it as if they were both eva. my bad ladies. let me change up my list here

                            eva can be swapped in for celirra on my list wherever eva is mentioned. eva can be removed from the vote list. eff it, ill just redo it here.

                            Haku's "hardclaim" is not alignment indicative, even though it makes me uncomfortable. I have played many games with this homeboy and I have seen this behavior before. He said this is for information gathering and reaction tests and I believe him.
                            Lightknight, iirc, was the first to bring up the topic of inactives. He first says that this could be a wolf tactic for lynching inactives, which, as charu said, is definitely not the ffrmeta we all know and love. Because I was inactive, I came up on his radar, and since i have never played with lightknight before, this is fine for me. I have no idea how much experience this guy/girl has, but I can say that you are now on my radar, partly because you brought me up and partly because of your ideas about inactivity.
                            Freezin came out with the policy voting on haku. Personally, I think policy voting is stupid unless its got a super, super, impermeable, airtight case about it. Haku's behavior is not worth a policy vote. That being said freezin gets town vibe for doing what every good town should do when there is a hardclaim wolf.

                            People on my radar:
                            Lightknight: see above
                            Haku: 'hardclaim' wolf makes me squirm
                            Freezin: policy voting, im not voting him, but keepin an eye out

                            People I dont care about right now:
                            Charu-blah bird keep squawking
                            Eva-let her get through tonight to avoid a breakdown
                            Shado-he aight for tonight
                            Mellon-if lightknight survives, keep chattin him
                            Celirra- seems fine (even though i was reading her posts as if she and eva were the same person smh.)i reread her posts. There is nothing glaring out at me from her posts. The only thing that really caught me was the well written limericks and the good note about defending


                            Vote-worthy:
                            haku-hardclaim
                            lightknight- variable(never played with him before, so im okay with lynching him to avoid having to learn a new style. Im also ok letting him live so i can learn his style.
                            Charu-feather ruffler
                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            yah i know sunfan isnt in here, but i was just wondering.

                            on a more serious note, as of right now im going to vote light.
                            mellon says its lazy, i say its lazy.
                            spot the difference

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #509
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              dunno what you mean by your spoiled thing, shado. you have a reference?
                              If you clicked the one I quoted, it's going to drop the nested quotes.
                              Check the first spoiler.
                              Celirra's "last words" were written to a town Eva, like he knew she was flipping town 100%





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #510
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                actually there's not a difference per se, botchi's openly admitting to lazily voting

                                botchi

                                Comment

                                Working...