Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evanescence_death4ever
    where'sTHEdrain?!
    • Jun 2007
    • 616

    #466
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I hope my flip gives insight.
    #charu4president2016

    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
    Or something
    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #467
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      It's probably melloncollie and freezinice...thats my final guess if kitb goes to kill me.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #468
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        du,b humans are dumb.



        KILL MELLONCOLLIE.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #469
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          I realize I might've been a bit aggressive, apologies Eva, I really do hope you realize I mean no ill will with neither my vote nor accusations.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #470
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            I meant it

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #471
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Da fuq thought eod was at 8 not 9 from the way ppl are talking
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #472
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                du,b humans are dumb.



                KILL MELLONCOLLIE.
                Dude... we have an hour still, chill.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Da fuq thought eod was at 8 not 9 from the way ppl are talking
                  I think people are missing the SERVER TIME thing.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #474
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    oh

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #475
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      du,b humans are dumb.



                      KILL MELLONCOLLIE.
                      You gonna explain this or no?
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #476
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Woww sorry I did miss that. Its 12am EDT by 12pm EDT for me...how silly of me. My final words stand. Mellon is hiding something I feel like

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #477
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I think it's a bit unfair of you to be like this. It's not so much as what you're saying as mean, moreso just that it almost comes off as you think I don't have reason to have pride in myself or what I'm saying, as a pseudo-means to diminish what I'm saying. I'm going to assume you're trying to invalidate what I'm saying, anyways, and not that you're trying to insinuate that I don't deserve to show confidence in my analysis. And for what it's worth, it is kind of presumptuous of you to suggest not playing much TWG = not doing a bit of research, putting thought into things, and taking into consideration other factors. I'm a bit surprised with you that you'd make a claim like that honestly.


                          To preface this, I think deflections may have been a poor word, apologies. It's also hard to quote specifics as it's mostly a tone-based analysis and overall consideration of recent unfoldings. With me making claims against Eva for a little bit now, it seems almost like a "no u" argument, in that in order to invalidate my claims against her she's trying to therefore accuse me with her vote. Especially with Haku voting for her formally, I'm sure there's a bit of panic to clear her name, hence the acceleration of the issue.


                          hmm, with that I guess it's a good time to vote even though it's not quite EoD. Sorry, evanescence_death4ever , nothing personnel eh


                          (in case I missed anything, started writing this response at March 21st, 09:37:15 PM server time)
                          ...

                          I feel like your two paragraphs right there could've PROBABLY been condensed into fewer words, lmao.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #478
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Lightknight924
                            I am not a wolf once again oh em gee...eva I really wish day 1 didn't come down to a kitb. Wish the humans best of luck, damn.
                            Seriously, where IS THIS EVA THING COMING FROM!?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #479
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              It was a last second desperation vote to force a kitb. @ Charu

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #480
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Seriously, where IS THIS EVA THING COMING FROM!?
                                He's doing it to save himself.

                                I feel like he's so not wolfy, though. I feel pretty strongly about that, and I might unvote just so (if I understand correctly), I get voted out.

                                I think in a sense it seems valuable to see a town flip first night.

                                [twgv]unvote[/twg]
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...