Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #211
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    This is not incriminating inDheart. Look at how inDheart has been posting in relation to Eva.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #212
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      PS

      Why would this even incriminate inDheart?
      i think haku's saying eva and i are partnery for doing the same thing, not anything said by that screenshot

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #213
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        so get this, i have to go present again, on the paper i just read

        "tuesdays are the worst!!!", i shout into the abyss, forever

        estimated return time: 9pm?
        The fawk

        Big paper then


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #214
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          I think this was him asking Eva if she is ok
          It was either that or that he thought I was an inherent liar? I think that's what he maybe took from it.
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #215
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I hope the chaos is satisfied. The rest will remain serious.
            Nah dude when you hardclaim wolf i policy lynch you.

            End of story.

            Only reason I'm not voting you right now is I want pressure on shado for doing same entrance as sunfan last game

            But I'm going to vote you till you die
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #216
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              botchi

              first time i've done that, heh ([v] is the MU tag)

              Unless this man just wants to kill the inactives for the sake of activity...I don't think botchi's earned a kick out the door quite yet. A wolf might wanna pick off the inactives as an easy target, however >=D

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #217
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Nah dude when you hardclaim wolf i policy lynch you.

                End of story.

                Only reason I'm not voting you right now is I want pressure on shado for doing same entrance as sunfan last game

                But I'm going to vote you till you die
                lol ok.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #218
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Nah dude when you hardclaim wolf i policy lynch you.

                  End of story.

                  Only reason I'm not voting you right now is I want pressure on shado for doing same entrance as sunfan last game

                  But I'm going to vote you till you die
                  Kaboom


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #219
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    lol ok.
                    Maybe next time you'll think before you hardclaim???

                    Or maybe not
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #220
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Nah dude when you hardclaim wolf i policy lynch you.

                      End of story.

                      Only reason I'm not voting you right now is I want pressure on shado for doing same entrance as sunfan last game

                      But I'm going to vote you till you die
                      but why

                      i agree that it was dumb and I made a similar post to this but egh

                      I don't actually agree with policy lynches
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • evanescence_death4ever
                        where'sTHEdrain?!
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 616

                        #221
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Are we still ignoring Haku's self proclaimed wolf-acy? I mean. I think it may just be a scare tactic, but ey.

                        We'll see.

                        There's still quite a few hours in the day.
                        #charu4president2016

                        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                        Or something
                        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #222
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Maybe next time you'll think before you hardclaim???

                          Or maybe not
                          Spoiler: I won't.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #223
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            @Freezin
                            I saw your "serious vote" while responding to Eva

                            You gonna build a case or just planning on parking it there?
                            hint: one of those is a wolf tendency





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #224
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Spoiler: I won't.
                              Thinking ain't for everyone, I guess?

                              I'm glad I got out those tears before anyone came home, YEEEEEESH.

                              I'll be gone for a bit to celebrate a birthday.

                              You guys are interesting.
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #225
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                I'm trying to force a thunderdome.

                                Comment

                                Working...