Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #76
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    Morning guys.


    Lol I overslept.


    Give me a few minutes to read up.
    You haven't missed much tbh
    Just poems and stuffs.


    I'd say there's probably 3 or 4 noteworthy things so far

    inD's vote
    my vote
    Charu's vote
    And apparently Haku was here and didn't cause chaos

    We're in RVS atm, but RVS exists for people to read into potential motivations and reactions.
    Thoughts on any of those 4?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #77
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Eva inDheart.
      That's my wolf team forever.
      Time is being wasted.
      Lol again?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #78
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Credibility.
        That is what I need the most.
        Logic Only Please.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #79
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Credibility.
          That is what I need the most.
          Logic Only Please.
          Ok.
          What's your logic behind those two specifically?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #80
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Why Haikus Only.
            Detrimental to the game.
            Must Find Townies now.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              You haven't missed much tbh
              Just poems and stuffs.


              I'd say there's probably 3 or 4 noteworthy things so far

              inD's vote
              my vote
              Charu's vote
              And apparently Haku was here and didn't cause chaos

              We're in RVS atm, but RVS exists for people to read into potential motivations and reactions.
              Thoughts on any of those 4?
              Hey buddy, do y'know what I'm thinking at this very moment in time at 4:15PM Eastern Daylight Time


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #82
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Hey buddy, do y'know what I'm thinking at this very moment in time at 4:15PM Eastern Daylight Time
                That you're hungry for humans?





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #83
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  No wait, FARTS is what you're thinking!





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #84
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Why Haikus Only.
                    Detrimental to the game.
                    Must Find Townies now.
                    No, you must find wolves.

                    I hear they're even tasty


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #85
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Sweeeet I wasn't ninja'd by "*farts*"
                      That would've made me sad





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #86
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        That you're hungry for humans?
                        Well... I'm hungry for anything.

                        Humans are pretty tasty though.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #87
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          I can't find any wolfy signs
                          By the ones who vote over rhymes
                          Although these poems are tasty and edible
                          I can't say they seem quite credible.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #88
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Sweeeet I wasn't ninja'd by "*farts*"
                            That would've made me sad
                            I would never disgrace the humor of choof!

                            I wouldn't eat him, no way no how


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #89
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Eva inDheart.
                              That's my wolf team forever.
                              Time is being wasted.
                              My job has been done.
                              Break my world or ignore it.
                              Freezing Eva meh.

                              She didn't answer me.
                              inDheart feels like partner.
                              Investigation.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #90
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                good morning cuties

                                here's some cute baby birds I saw while in Japan last summer



                                @ Raeko: Do you know what I'm thinking when I see this!???

                                Comment

                                Working...