Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #106
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Charu shut up with the hunger already
    Is it making you uncvomfortable, m'dear?

    Foo foo foo~~~


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #107
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      charu

      Only thing thats hungry for humans is wolves

      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #108
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Or birddragons!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #109
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          They're forcing a theme.
          They're not answering suspicion imo.
          At least 1/3 of the phase is already over.

          It's a pretty serious phase if you think about how this setup works.
          i've since dropped the theme

          - you're reading charu as suspicious of me?
          - you're reading my response as not an answer to suspicion?

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #110
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Eva with the admitted omgus lol
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #111
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              The sad irony.
              Chaotic Credibility.
              That doesn't exist.

              Another new era.
              Order shall be born again.
              Simplicity wins.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #112
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                He's not doing it himself
                6/7/5 does not a haiku make, remember?
                talking about his two-stanza "break my world" post, i think the syllables check out there

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #113
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

                  OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



                  I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


                  Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #114
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Oops, I failed the Haiku.
                    rip Haku

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #115
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      The sad irony.
                      Chaotic Credibility.
                      That doesn't exist.

                      Another new era.
                      Order shall be born again.
                      Simplicity wins.
                      Hey haku want me to read your posts or just gloss over them?

                      If you want gloss just keep talking in prose
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #116
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

                        OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



                        I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


                        Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?
                        Bugger off
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • evanescence_death4ever
                          where'sTHEdrain?!
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 616

                          #117
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Eva with the admitted omgus lol
                          I'm quite literally, unaware of the term "omgus" ~ Google assisted me.

                          ~I wish singing weren't so annoying. I'd do it more. Don't want to ruin the game, though. Have some vapor. Wave at it. ~



                          *GASP!!*

                          Haku writes haiku?
                          Simplicity takes over?!
                          Considering life...?
                          #charu4president2016

                          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                          Or something
                          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #118
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Only wolves make threats like that.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #119
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Mmm...

                              Speaking of foods, I just had this delicious Shawarma wrap.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #120
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Time stamp: 2:13 -> 4:34 eva since I asked her about her intentions.

                                It reminds me of when I imploded in Turbo X.

                                Comment

                                Working...