Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #481
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    ...

    I feel like your two paragraphs right there could've PROBABLY been condensed into fewer words, lmao.
    What can I say, turns out a lot of people here complain about short points, and being overly verbose is all the rage these days.

    Maybe I should go back to limericks.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #482
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Shado I'm not going to argue minutiae with you and get bogged down like last game.

      My take on your play was hot, loose, and meant to get a reaction.

      If your going to be like sunfan and crucify me for that statement then ok but I thought you'd know better than to fall in that trap d0.

      I'll check out your last few posts for any questions I can answer but if you want a dissertation on my opinion piece your not going to get it
      Sunfan was a wolf, this is different.

      After last game I'm kind of traumatized to tunnel, you're right, but god damn it doesn't feel like I'm tunneling. It feels like you're trying to duck out after realizing you got caught making a read up. There's just so many contradictions in your posts, last game there were none. Like, now your vote's a reactiontest? Come onn

      I'd consider leaving you and seeing if you get better tomorrow, but I know I'll regret that if we don't hit a wolf





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #483
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Welp, now that I messed up the tags.

        If I do it, I'll do it right before EoD.
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #484
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...

          I feel like your two paragraphs right there could've PROBABLY been condensed into fewer words, lmao.
          And by that I mean...



          Hey buddy ol pal chum. I have a gut feeling by golly that I think you're trying to discredit me you gosh darn silly person you.

          ...Because that's literally all I got from those two paragraphs, lmao


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #485
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            du,b humans are dumb.



            KILL MELLONCOLLIE.
            n-nakah

            why
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #486
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              Ind voted me but Im at a bar right now fuuk
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              If you guys think wanna lynch me day 1 and kill me off early two games in a row Im all down for this idgaf
              well that's an interesting reaction

              (my shower didn't go as planned)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #487
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                He's doing it to save himself.

                I feel like he's so not wolfy, though. I feel pretty strongly about that, and I might unvote just so (if I understand correctly), I get voted out.

                I think in a sense it seems valuable to see a town flip first night.

                [twgv]unvote[/twg]
                Nnanananananana, don't purposely have it so you get lynched (unless under very specific conditions, but not this setup).

                Why do you think Crel is doing what he's doing right now? Fight back, Eva, I believe in you!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  lmao @ everyone thinking EoD was 10mins ago





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Seriously, where IS THIS EVA THING COMING FROM!?
                    celirra

                    Hard tone read and partly poe from people who have left little impression on me
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      (my shower didn't go as planned)
                      This is the worst, I'm sorry for your shower.

                      Now you won't experience the THRILL OF POSTING IN HOT WATER!!!!!!!1111


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                        He's doing it to save himself.

                        I feel like he's so not wolfy, though. I feel pretty strongly about that, and I might unvote just so (if I understand correctly), I get voted out.

                        I think in a sense it seems valuable to see a town flip first night.

                        [twgv]unvote[/twg]

                        If this were anyone else writing this, I'd instantly assume that the messing up of the tags was intentional with no intent to flip, but I feel like you're way too good-hearted and bad at lying for that, Eva.

                        Also, I don't know why you're so eager to fall back on the sword like that, honestly I feel like you're having a really hard time distancing yourself from the real Eva vs the TWG Eva-wolf.

                        Eva pls send me a message once TWG is done and such eh, I hope you're doing well. pls remember that TWG != actual people personas and don't let what happens in TWG get you too down
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          What can I say, turns out a lot of people here complain about short points, and being overly verbose is all the rage these days.

                          Maybe I should go back to limericks.
                          nah, i kinda got annoyed by the limericks when it was obvious you were just looking for last words to rhyme

                          post however you feel and we should be reading you on the content, not the form

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            why are you thinking form > content here anyway?

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I don't wanna die day 1 as much as the next guy. I want to take this seriously for the last hour, alcohol and antics aside, and say that Charu seems town to me, because he's enjoying his birddragon persona too much for anyone who would be a wolf.

                              Mellon's last post asking me "why" makes me think she's just a town too, who wants to post short but legit posts...this could be classic town raeko.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                don't like haku sitting on eva

                                i know he said he wouldn't be around but his vote is sitting there like a rock

                                Comment

                                Working...