Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #196
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I hope the chaos is satisfied. The rest will remain serious.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #197
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      The insistence on prose is quite appalling,
      And with this the fun will be falling,
      Just let people sing,
      Do their own thing,
      Plus this drama causes naught but stonewalling.
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #198
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Heeeeeeey Haku if you're hard claiming wolf I'm gonna vote for you
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #199
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Hard claiming wolf.


          What's going on here?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #200
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Heeeeeeey Haku if you're hard claiming wolf I'm gonna vote for you
            You're the Priestess of Chaos, you do what you want. Follow your confidence, but remember Father Fréderique.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #201
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              That's my quote right there. maybe reread it? I said I don't want the day to turn into gibberish
              the sense i get from it is you're not fond of that fun time or that the haiku format was, inherently, gibberish already

              nbd

              [v]botchi[/v] where you at

              i feel good about many people posting right now

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #202
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                truth: "omar" means eloquent speaker, aka insensitive asshole who can sound nice
                ^facts
                also "flourishing/successful" and "long-lived"
                I think insensitive asshole is my name for the moment, though





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #203
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                  If nothing else, I want to keep FreezinIce around for his humor. At least until I get a better sense of his deal ^.~

                  Also, Shado--thanks for advice!
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #204
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    the sense i get from it is you're not fond of that fun time or that the haiku format was, inherently, gibberish already

                    nbd

                    [v]botchi[/v] where you at

                    i feel good about many people posting right now
                    botchi

                    first time i've done that, heh ([v] is the MU tag)

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #205
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      the sense i get from it is you're not fond of that fun time or that the haiku format was, inherently, gibberish already

                      nbd

                      [v]botchi[/v] where you at

                      i feel good about many people posting right now
                      lmao wrong forum for those tags bruhhh





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #206
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Fair.

                        ...

                        How about these? I was checking the sun fan account and randomly ended up here.

                        PS

                        Why would this even incriminate inDheart?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #207
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          so get this, i have to go present again, on the paper i just read

                          "tuesdays are the worst!!!", i shout into the abyss, forever

                          estimated return time: 9pm?

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #208
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            PS

                            Why would this even incriminate inDheart?
                            I think this was him asking Eva if she is ok
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #209
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I've been enjoying the clever rhymes....who cares guys.


                              The real thing we should ask each other is how we feel about each person's rhyming response to each other, break down the list of players, and cross analyze each other's responses...to get this day rolling somewhere. I feel like most of us are doing that in our heads, but everyone seems mortally afraid of being put under the scope to GRAB THIS D0 BY THE SCROTUM.

                              I feel pretty towny about eva and charu so far. Celirra has been a little quiet since the beginning. Mellon seems a little distant from the game like last game, based off her posting style, as though she's just working alone and posting her own thoughts. Haku seems alright, and so does inD. Shado is being pretty jumpy/all over the place? Although I could see that as a wolf tactic, or just his desire to put a lot of content out idk.

                              I don't really want to press any suspicions in this post because I feel like I could change about haku and inD and charu pretty quick, and same goes for freezin and botchi -who is likely town for being inactive...although ya never know.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #210
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I hope the chaos is satisfied. The rest will remain serious.
                                So you hardclaimed wolf for chaos, but you're retracting and are not actually a wolf?

                                What prompted the chaos, then?





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...