Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #121
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    don't be a sunfa-...nevermind

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #122
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      don't be a sunfa-...nevermind
      Too soon
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #123
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

        OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



        I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


        Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?
        *Sniff*

        What's that smell?

        *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF*



        Oh, it's just someone starting to cause trouble by level one reading votes.

        Thought it was something salivating for a moment...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #124
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
          I'm quite literally, unaware of the term "omgus" ~ Google assisted me.

          ~I wish singing weren't so annoying. I'd do it more. Don't want to ruin the game, though. Have some vapor. Wave at it. ~



          *GASP!!*

          Haku writes haiku?
          Simplicity takes over?!
          Considering life...?
          V a p or Wa v e


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • evanescence_death4ever
            where'sTHEdrain?!
            • Jun 2007
            • 616

            #125
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Time stamp: 2:13 -> 4:34 eva since I asked her about her intentions.

            It reminds me of when I imploded in Turbo X.
            Legit, I'm sorry.
            Therapy, I am broken.
            I had to go there.
            #charu4president2016

            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
            Or something
            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #126
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              don't be a sunfa-...nevermind
              Actually don't get the joke.

              Please explain to my pea brain..


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #127
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Time to t-t-t-t-turn up the heat on [Twgv]eva[twgv]
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #128
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  eva

                  Thats like the first time I've failed vote tags rip
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #129
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Time to t-t-t-t-turn up the heat on [Twgv]eva[twgv]
                    Why?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #130
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      I wanted her to answer haku but got ninjad
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #131
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        But she still didn't answer so we g u c h i
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #132
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                          Legit, I'm sorry.
                          Therapy, I am broken.
                          I had to go there.
                          Can I ask what therapy is for?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #133
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Can I ask what therapy is for?
                            ...

                            Haku... that's a bit personal, don't you think?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #134
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              eva

                              Thats like the first time I've failed vote tags rip
                              Town out-numbers wolf.
                              We have strength, NUMBERS!
                              But, why? Your reason?
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #135
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                                I'm quite literally, unaware of the term "omgus" ~ Google assisted me.

                                ~I wish singing weren't so annoying. I'd do it more. Don't want to ruin the game, though. Have some vapor. Wave at it. ~



                                *GASP!!*

                                Haku writes haiku?
                                Simplicity takes over?!
                                Considering life...?
                                fwiw i'm kind of taking this as a response to haku's post about intentions

                                Comment

                                Working...