Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #241
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Jk I think you have a good point there actually. However is he trying to post a vote on the inactive as a reverse psychology thing? I mean inD knows the community pretty well.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #242
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      The hunt for wolves is more than the clear,
      a big part of success is the evocation of fear,
      'tis not the claim,
      but rather the blame,
      And I'm doubtful that your plans will cohere
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #243
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Seeing you take a wolf hard claim seriously makes me laugh irl as well.
        Whatever bro. Now you get to learn what a hardclaim means. better late than never I suppose
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #244
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Ever heard of the phrase "open wolfing?"
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #245
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Sunfans entrance was to repeatedly chide people for not doing town benefitial things. Which you copied.

            Don't want to dig up the quotes on my phone
            Literally not the same. Good try, but you picked the wrong person to shade.

            I didn't "repeatedly chide people for not doing town beneficial things"
            Read my posts. I poked at people for stuff that stood out to me, not a mechanical "town benefit". I even defended Eva/inD when Haku said they were wolves for forcing a waste-time agenda, saying there wasn't much they could've done at gamestart. The only person I might've "chided" -don't like that word- was Eva because she seemed like she was hiding behind haikus well after there was enough content to comment on normally.

            Not even close to "repeatedly chiding people".





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #246
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Ever heard of the phrase "open wolfing?"
              Feel free to keep it as a wifom to keep the game interesting I guess.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #247
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Now he's opportunistically pushing a "policy lynch" on Haku
                You know Haku pretty well, Freezin. Why does a hardclaim surprise you?
                You read him town quickly last game (after your initial chaosvote on him), despite the chaos and softblue claims contradicting with his VT claim

                What's different? You really see no way he could be town? I doubt it.
                I see you say "policy" and I think you're just pushing the easiest mislynch under the name of "good play"

                Ironic, considering you just called me out for "chiding" people based on what's "beneficial for town".





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #248
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Literally not the same. Good try, but you picked the wrong person to shade.

                  I didn't "repeatedly chide people for not doing town beneficial things"
                  Read my posts. I poked at people for stuff that stood out to me, not a mechanical "town benefit". I even defended Eva/inD when Haku said they were wolves for forcing a waste-time agenda, saying there wasn't much they could've done at gamestart. The only person I might've "chided" -don't like that word- was Eva because she seemed like she was hiding behind haikus well after there was enough content to comment on normally.

                  Not even close to "repeatedly chiding people".
                  I remember when sunfan did it I found it sort of fake but didn't mention it which I regret

                  I would be remiss not to bring it up when I felt like it was happening again although I'll agree sunfan did it a lot more
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #249
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Literally not the same. Good try, but you picked the wrong person to shade.

                    I didn't "repeatedly chide people for not doing town beneficial things"
                    Read my posts. I poked at people for stuff that stood out to me, not a mechanical "town benefit". I even defended Eva/inD when Haku said they were wolves for forcing a waste-time agenda, saying there wasn't much they could've done at gamestart. The only person I might've "chided" -don't like that word- was Eva because she seemed like she was hiding behind haikus well after there was enough content to comment on normally.

                    Not even close to "repeatedly chiding people".
                    Could just be a made up argument for seeing you going at Eva like that, lol.

                    NOT DEFENDING, JUST MAYBE THROWING A VIEWPOINT, BRO


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #250
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      guys can we get some more votes on Freezin please





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #251
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Now he's opportunistically pushing a "policy lynch" on Haku
                        You know Haku pretty well, Freezin. Why does a hardclaim surprise you?
                        You read him town quickly last game (after your initial chaosvote on him), despite the chaos and softblue claims contradicting with his VT claim

                        What's different? You really see no way he could be town? I doubt it.
                        I see you say "policy" and I think you're just pushing the easiest mislynch under the name of "good play"

                        Ironic, considering you just called me out for "chiding" people based on what's "beneficial for town".
                        There's a reason I'm killing haku for hardclaiming wolf

                        The reason is shut up

                        That's the reason
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #252
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Now he's opportunistically pushing a "policy lynch" on Haku
                          You know Haku pretty well, Freezin. Why does a hardclaim surprise you?
                          You read him town quickly last game (after your initial chaosvote on him), despite the chaos and softblue claims contradicting with his VT claim

                          What's different? You really see no way he could be town? I doubt it.
                          I see you say "policy" and I think you're just pushing the easiest mislynch under the name of "good play"

                          Ironic, considering you just called me out for "chiding" people based on what's "beneficial for town".
                          This post smells nice. Nice enough I wouldn't eat it.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #253
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            There's a reason I'm killing haku for hardclaiming wolf

                            The reason is shut up

                            That's the reason
                            This is also a pretty blunt reason, but I dig it too.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #254
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              I remember when sunfan did it I found it sort of fake but didn't mention it which I regret

                              I would be remiss not to bring it up when I felt like it was happening again although I'll agree sunfan did it a lot more
                              A LOT MORE? I DIDN'T DO IT AT ALL THOUGH
                              like, you literally made up some bullshit to sling at me and now you wanna wriggle your way out of it
                              not happening!





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #255
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Spoiler: It's supposed to be not alignment indicative and you're supposed to look at my actions/intentions/reasons in the game.

                                At least, that's how I see it. It's also keeping town roles unknown unlike that other game.

                                Comment

                                Working...