Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evanescence_death4ever
    where'sTHEdrain?!
    • Jun 2007
    • 616

    #151
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Eva

    Literally stop with the haikus and singing. Chaos benefits no one but wolves rn
    Sorry, I was writing my last post while this was posted.

    I'll try to keep the chaos to a minimum.
    #charu4president2016

    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
    Or something
    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #152
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Hey in absence of tokzic, I'm now general chaos
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #153
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        And it's only 5PM Eastern Daylight Time, mister. Work is still a thing. You and me both know the meat of D0 doesn't happen until near EoD.

        So what are these votes?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #154
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
          It's okay, I'm lost.
          Okay, I'm slightly impressed that you didn't have a single error or difficulty in a 5-haiku, 85-syllable post on the same topic.

          But please, please stop.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #155
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
            Sorry, I was writing my last post while this was posted.

            I'll try to keep the chaos to a minimum.
            NO DON'T GIVE IN


            XHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSSS RRRREEEEEEIIIIIGGGNNNNNNSSSS
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #156
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Her 2nd comment, it's like she's saying that she's lying.
              Ok, but what does that have to do with this game? -Shadowolfe 2017 do not steal


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #157
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                And it's only 5PM Eastern Daylight Time, mister. Work is still a thing. You and me both know the meat of D0 doesn't happen until near EoD.

                So what are these votes?
                I like big wagons and I cannot lie
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #158
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Ok, but what does that have to do with this game? -Shadowolfe 2017 do not steal
                  I give up, lynch me.

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #159
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Kay, shadow. I stopped. I'm sorry.

                    I'm going to do my best to stick out this game. I actually bailed last two games due to getting so emotionally destroyed.

                    I know it's just a game.

                    I'll try to keep more order and stuff.
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #160
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      I tried to be serious, I really did

                      But chaos
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #161
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Okay, I'm slightly impressed that you didn't have a single error or difficulty in a 5-haiku, 85-syllable post on the same topic.

                        But please, please stop.
                        Eva, don't listen to this guy. You do you, make the game fun.

                        But do take the advice nearing EoD (End of Day) So around 8PMish Server get all the funsies out.

                        ...Or not, I tend to ignore it, hee hee hee.

                        I want tasty morsals


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #162
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Why is Eva being punished for singing when the others were doing it before for five pages?
                          Because she's the only one still doing it and we're well past shitposting/RVS

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          And it's only 5PM Eastern Daylight Time, mister. Work is still a thing. You and me both know the meat of D0 doesn't happen until near EoD.

                          So what are these votes?
                          The meat of D0? The meat happens whenever most of us are online, which is NOW. EoD is most commonly when that happens, but that doesn't mean people can make themselves intentionally difficult to read before then.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #163
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I give up, lynch me.
                            ????????????????????


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #164
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                              Kay, shadow. I stopped. I'm sorry.

                              I'm going to do my best to stick out this game. I actually bailed last two games due to getting so emotionally destroyed.

                              I know it's just a game.

                              I'll try to keep more order and stuff.
                              You got this~!
                              unvote

                              I'm sorry too if I'm a buzzkill rn





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #165
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I give up, lynch me.
                                :fry:

                                Comment

                                Working...