Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #511
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Votes from post 5 to post 510
    Night in 0:33:51

    ---

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #512
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      spot the difference


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #513
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        If you clicked the one I quoted, it's going to drop the nested quotes.
        Check the first spoiler.
        Celirra's "last words" were written to a town Eva, like he knew she was flipping town 100%
        post looks alignment agnostic to me

        if anything, not w/w

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #514
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          @Shado I do think you're over-analyzing a bit but I'm not sure a good plan to convince you otherwise.

          For what it's worth too, my vote would probably be a bit different by EoD if I didn't accidentally make myself seem suspicious. Eva is a "good chance but not certain" vote, but flipping or not voting for her in the first place may have a result similar to me martyring myself for Eva.

          Out of possible candidates, Botchi > Eva >> Light, in that I think Eva is more likely to wolf than Light is, but Botchi seems even more wolf-like than them but I'd rather not have a vote for Botchi result in me going home.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #515
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            actually there's not a difference per se, botchi's openly admitting to lazily voting

            botchi
            Eeeeeh... botchi hasn't done anything too incriminating really except for admitting for being lazy.

            But he's done that before... which begs the question, have you played with Botchi before?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #516
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              only raeko gets an explanation? i mean i get you running out of time but the focus on raeko is interesting
              I thought I had time to a quick note about all of them, but ended up not even having time to write Raeko

              Like I said, my readslist disappeared in tapatalk when I went to reread a post of inD's, then my tapatalk crapped out entirely so I had to scramble for time.

              rewriting it now





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #517
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                My "last words" to eva were out of genuine concern, since it seems I won't be able to talk to her personally for a few days and I genuinely worry about her happiness and well-being. Breaking the fourth wall a bit I know, but that's happened a few times this game already as is.
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  if I didn't accidentally make myself seem suspicious.


                  Excuse me?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Eeeeeh... botchi hasn't done anything too incriminating really except for admitting for being lazy.

                    But he's done that before... which begs the question, have you played with Botchi before?
                    not that i remember besides replacing in for him that one time

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      @Shado I do think you're over-analyzing a bit but I'm not sure a good plan to convince you otherwise.

                      For what it's worth too, my vote would probably be a bit different by EoD if I didn't accidentally make myself seem suspicious. Eva is a "good chance but not certain" vote, but flipping or not voting for her in the first place may have a result similar to me martyring myself for Eva.

                      Out of possible candidates, Botchi > Eva >> Light, in that I think Eva is more likely to wolf than Light is, but Botchi seems even more wolf-like than them but I'd rather not have a vote for Botchi result in me going home.
                      why are people going to pile on you for one bad flip? takes more than 1 to lynch in most cases

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Then yeah, for botchi that's (sadly) normal, lmao.

                        But when suddenly does make an effort post, do be careful. He tends to effort post more often than not if he's actually wolfin'.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Then yeah, for botchi that's (sadly) normal, lmao.

                          But when suddenly does make an effort post, do be careful. He tends to effort post more often than not if he's actually wolfin'.
                          the first post i quoted wasn't effort?

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            @Shado I do think you're over-analyzing a bit but I'm not sure a good plan to convince you otherwise.
                            Can you explain why you apologized to her, then?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              the first post i quoted wasn't effort?
                              Looked more like a standard botchi splurt to me.

                              His effort posts are way different, trust me, you'll know when and if he does it this game.

                              ...Which he probably will since I said it, dohoho.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                the first post i quoted wasn't effort?
                                oh well you did say "more often than not" i suppose

                                @charu what do you make of him fixing that post like 3 times?

                                Comment

                                Working...