Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #181
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I wonder if there's ever been a d0 thunderdome
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • evanescence_death4ever
      where'sTHEdrain?!
      • Jun 2007
      • 616

      #182
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Ok. I'll just keep reading posts for a bit. Trying to calm down.

      I'm convinced this is a fun game, which is why I keep trying.

      I like chaos priestess raeko.

      She is a pretty lady. She is a kind lady.

      Entropy. On the rise.
      #charu4president2016

      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
      Or something
      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #183
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Did last night never happen?
        Was I hallucinating?
        I thought you said you wanted to clean up your towngame
        I thought you said fixing this shit starts somewhere
        I thought you said you wanted to be credible
        I thought you said you wanted people to be able to follow you

        This isn't the way to do it.

        Although I do also remember you saying that last game would've been perfect if you were a wolf...
        Are you a wolf, Haku?
        Are you intentionally trying to replicate last game for townreads?
        I am a wolf.

        I am trying to kill Eva/inDheart.

        I'm copying the previous game.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #184
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I wonder if there's ever been a d0 thunderdome
          I recall you and thesunfan literally last game


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #185
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
            I'm actually so confused.

            I won't bail on you guys.

            But.

            Am I allowed to talk to game host for like...moral support? Because I don't think you're supposed to be crying when playing a fun game. I feel stupid.

            I feel like this game rips apart your character. Is it only for the strong, thick skinned people?
            I'm sorry D:

            Yes, you can talk to gamehost for moral support
            Don't take this game to heart, Eva!
            Reactions are the name of the game, don't take any of it personally.
            I was just tryna get a better read on you 'cause we haven't played together before, but I shouldn't have told you not to sing if that's what you wanted to do.
            I feel like an asshole and I'm sorry. Talk to AA, he'll tell you I'm an insensitive asshole until you think that's my first and last name~!





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #186
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              When you find your emotions welling up from playing twg just take a step back and calmly ask yourself:

              Where's the drain?????
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • evanescence_death4ever
                where'sTHEdrain?!
                • Jun 2007
                • 616

                #187
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Oh noooooooooooo

                Eva, Shadow was (depending on alignment) trying to make you flustered to see if you would crack, or if you were a good person to attack D0.

                Don't let what he's doing get you personally. I promise, he means nothing by it no matter what type of alignment he is. I absolutely promise that.
                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                Think about it as if we are all actually roleplaying characters right now. Anything I say to "you" is actually being said to "Eva, TWG Character" and vice versa. At some point someone is going to have to throw some shade/supicion at you, but it's not really directed toward you, it's toward the character you're representing in this TWG.

                However yes I do find TWG can be very emotionally draining but it can help if you try to take it a bit less seriously. A lot of people on FFR take TWG very seriously but you don't have to, and actually taking it a bit less seriously can make you a good player for many reasons.
                Thank you, two!

                So...Now...

                I still have a vote on Haku. I don't know what happened last game, but Haku admitting to wolf right now just seems sort of pointless, if wolf OR town. Any thoughts?
                #charu4president2016

                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                Or something
                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #188
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I recall you and thesunfan literally last game
                  That was a thundershit remember.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #189
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i wanted to know why you were calling it "gibberish", as i said

                    i'd like to think there were some real things in those posts
                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    but I don't want this day to turn into tons of random gibberish to sift through haha
                    That's my quote right there. maybe reread it? I said I don't want the day to turn into gibberish
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #190
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Hard claiming wolf.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #191
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I am a wolf.

                        I am trying to kill Eva/inDheart.

                        I'm copying the previous game.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #192
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          I will end you haku
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #193
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I am a wolf.

                            I am trying to kill Eva/inDheart.

                            I'm copying the previous game.
                            smh.. I'm done with you atm

                            Probably gonna solve yourself soon enough anyways





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #194
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              When you find your emotions welling up from playing twg just take a step back and calmly ask yourself:

                              Where's the drain?????
                              If nothing else, I want to keep FreezinIce around for his humor. At least until I get a better sense of his deal ^.~

                              Also, Shado--thanks for advice!
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #195
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                I'm sorry D:

                                Yes, you can talk to gamehost for moral support
                                Don't take this game to heart, Eva!
                                Reactions are the name of the game, don't take any of it personally.
                                I was just tryna get a better read on you 'cause we haven't played together before, but I shouldn't have told you not to sing if that's what you wanted to do.
                                I feel like an asshole and I'm sorry. Talk to AA, he'll tell you I'm an insensitive asshole until you think that's my first and last name~!
                                truth: "omar" means eloquent speaker, aka insensitive asshole who can sound nice

                                Comment

                                Working...