Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #256
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    A LOT MORE? I DIDN'T DO IT AT ALL THOUGH
    like, you literally made up some bullshit to sling at me and now you wanna wriggle your way out of it
    not happening!
    If you're vote is still on me in 4 hours when I get home I'll dig up the quotes
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #257
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      If you're vote is still on me in 4 hours when I get home I'll dig up the quotes
      My quotes, right? I want you to dig them up even if it moves off you, which I'm seriously doubting it will rn





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #258
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        My quotes, right? I want you to dig them up even if it moves off you, which I'm seriously doubting it will rn
        Ok
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #259
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Remember last game when Haku was (partially) correct right off the bat and the wolves just told him to shut up??
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #260
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            My quotes, right? I want you to dig them up even if it moves off you, which I'm seriously doubting it will rn
            I think he's voting me by principle tbh.

            It is a wifom in theory and I had no reason to do it here.

            I still did it because I felt like it wouldn't change much.

            I've seen Funnygurl555 do the same thing with T-Force. No one really cared in that case.

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #261
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Anyone notice Cel is still posting poetically?

              Just sayin' ~
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #262
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                lightknight

                you seem pretty loosey goosey with your votes for someone who likes to accuse others about such things!
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #263
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Spoiler: It's supposed to be not alignment indicative and you're supposed to look at my actions/intentions/reasons in the game.

                  At least, that's how I see it. It's also keeping town roles unknown unlike that other game.
                  No dude, hardclaiming wolf is always scummy af. Only reason we let this shit go is because you're Haku
                  Did you ever answer my post asking you what changed from last night? Because it's almost as if all your desire to change your game dissipated overnight.
                  Actually, wasn't your response to "what changed" to claim wolf? Was that intended as a diversion or did you have other intentions?

                  Can you answer it seriously now? What changed?





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #264
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    No dude, hardclaiming wolf is always scummy af. Only reason we let this shit go is because you're Haku
                    Did you ever answer my post asking you what changed from last night? Because it's almost as if all your desire to change your game dissipated overnight.
                    Actually, wasn't your response to "what changed" to claim wolf? Was that intended as a diversion or did you have other intentions?

                    Can you answer it seriously now? What changed?
                    I think you got it in reverse. I'm already in the same situation as last game. I have my wolf world and I'm evaluating town right now by doing these lol plays.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #265
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      Remember last game when Haku was (partially) correct right off the bat and the wolves just told him to shut up??
                      Remember last game when Haku couldn't get people to listen to him because of stupid crazy shit and was told in post game that if he wanted people to follow he would have to start making cases and not being a walking time bomb of explosions constantly?



                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #266
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I think he's voting me by principle tbh.

                        It is a wifom in theory and I had no reason to do it here.

                        I still did it because I felt like it wouldn't change much.

                        I've seen Funnygurl555 do the same thing with T-Force. No one really cared in that case.
                        Tbh I only let it go because I know you like wifom and because you'll solve yourself soon enough, but Freezin voting you is making you look a lot better rn





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #267
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I've seen Funnygurl555 do the same thing with T-Force. No one really cared in that case.
                          Because of D0 vibes and the nature of shitposting usually on D0.

                          And you have to post like you're messing around and not serious.

                          Which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're doing.

                          Sir...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #268
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                            Anyone notice Cel is still posting poetically?

                            Just sayin' ~
                            Yeah I don't like it but didn't wanna say anything cause I already feel like an asshole for asking you to stop. It's really easy to mask your alignment behind stuff like that is the thing, but whatever. I'll cross that bridge if it's still ongoing in a few hours.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #269
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              lightknight

                              you seem pretty loosey goosey with your votes for someone who likes to accuse others about such things!

                              That's a powerful action you just took there by posting that statement, but "loosey goosey" is all you have as reasoning to back up your vote? Why didn't you provide more depth in to why loosey goosey is setting off your red alarm?

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #270
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Do not lose thought that Haku is wise,
                                And it could be perilous if we over-analyze,
                                Haku can change,
                                and I find it strange,
                                That one's past actions can inflate their current size.
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...