Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #166
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
    Kay, shadow. I stopped. I'm sorry.

    I'm going to do my best to stick out this game. I actually bailed last two games due to getting so emotionally destroyed.

    I know it's just a game.

    I'll try to keep more order and stuff.
    Look at what you did Shadow!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #167
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      You got this~!
      unvote

      I'm sorry too if I'm a buzzkill rn
      Not gonna lie, you kind of are.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #168
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        SoMeOnE sMeLlS lIKe ShIt

        Oh ItS jUsT shado
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #169
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          ????????????????????
          Translation: I reached the end of the road with what I tried to do.

          Comment

          • evanescence_death4ever
            where'sTHEdrain?!
            • Jun 2007
            • 616

            #170
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            I'm actually so confused.

            I won't bail on you guys.

            But.

            Am I allowed to talk to game host for like...moral support? Because I don't think you're supposed to be crying when playing a fun game. I feel stupid.

            I feel like this game rips apart your character. Is it only for the strong, thick skinned people?
            #charu4president2016

            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
            Or something
            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #171
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              That's a serious vote btw so you can take that to the bank and cash it
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #172
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                HI ALL CHAOS PRIESTESS RAEKO HERE

                InD what's with your silly vote?? As much as I adore the beautiful poetry everyone has created in this thread, these things are better suited for writing down in my scrolls later. It is in the interest of our human team to keep this battlefield free and clear of debris so we can see the pesky wolves more clearly ~

                Hey Eva DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! People trying to tell you how to be might be dirty wolves trying to influence you!! Different play styles help this game be confusing for the wolves and that's a good thing. The important thing is that it's not too confusing for the humans to read, but that doesn't mean you need to play in a super rigid style or try to conform to others! you do you!

                *Raeko lifts her shining staff and blesses Eva with the gift of ETERNAL CHAOS*
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #173
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I give up, lynch me.
                  Did last night never happen?
                  Was I hallucinating?
                  I thought you said you wanted to clean up your towngame
                  I thought you said fixing this shit starts somewhere
                  I thought you said you wanted to be credible
                  I thought you said you wanted people to be able to follow you

                  This isn't the way to do it.

                  Although I do also remember you saying that last game would've been perfect if you were a wolf...
                  Are you a wolf, Haku?
                  Are you intentionally trying to replicate last game for townreads?





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #174
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Translation: I reached the end of the road with what I tried to do.
                    And what did you try to do?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #175
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                      I'm actually so confused.

                      I won't bail on you guys.

                      But.

                      Am I allowed to talk to game host for like...moral support? Because I don't think you're supposed to be crying when playing a fun game. I feel stupid.

                      I feel like this game rips apart your character. Is it only for the strong, thick skinned people?
                      Nothing here matters

                      Once you subconsciously accept this you'll stop caring about your feels in a game where the goal is to poke feelers for reactions
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #176
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                        I'm actually so confused.

                        I won't bail on you guys.

                        But.

                        Am I allowed to talk to game host for like...moral support? Because I don't think you're supposed to be crying when playing a fun game. I feel stupid.

                        I feel like this game rips apart your character. Is it only for the strong, thick skinned people?
                        Oh noooooooooooo

                        Eva, Shadow was (depending on alignment) trying to make you flustered to see if you would crack, or if you were a good person to attack D0.

                        Don't let what he's doing get you personally. I promise, he means nothing by it no matter what type of alignment he is. I absolutely promise that.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #177
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          And what did you try to do?
                          Get votes on Eva/inDheart.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #178
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            InD what's with your silly vote?? As much as I adore the beautiful poetry everyone has created in this thread, these things are better suited for writing down in my scrolls later. It is in the interest of our human team to keep this battlefield free and clear of debris so we can see the pesky wolves more clearly ~
                            i wanted to know why you were calling it "gibberish", as i said

                            i'd like to think there were some real things in those posts

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #179
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Are you intentionally trying to replicate last game for townreads?
                              Dear lord, if he didn't see the emotional setback some players expressed regarding last game with the action I did.

                              Then WHAT


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #180
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                                I'm actually so confused.

                                I won't bail on you guys.

                                But.

                                Am I allowed to talk to game host for like...moral support? Because I don't think you're supposed to be crying when playing a fun game. I feel stupid.

                                I feel like this game rips apart your character. Is it only for the strong, thick skinned people?
                                Think about it as if we are all actually roleplaying characters right now. Anything I say to "you" is actually being said to "Eva, TWG Character" and vice versa. At some point someone is going to have to throw some shade/supicion at you, but it's not really directed toward you, it's toward the character you're representing in this TWG.

                                However yes I do find TWG can be very emotionally draining but it can help if you try to take it a bit less seriously. A lot of people on FFR take TWG very seriously but you don't have to, and actually taking it a bit less seriously can make you a good player for many reasons.
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...