Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #46
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    five seven and six
    does not a good haiku make.
    yoda might say this
    shit. forgive me please.
    See, I counted tech as three.
    what an amateur





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #47
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Ooooooo, shadowolfe getting angaray from inDheaaaaart.

      Tender him for me.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #48
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        inD tryharding?
        eat a vote my wolfy friend
        a shot in D heart
        nah, just my outlet
        don't want to pay attention
        or read this paper

        (out-of-haiku: do you correlate me tryharding with wolfiness?)

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #49
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          For the sake of the current game,
          And I know this might seem lame,
          Realize it's still early,
          Too much so surely,
          It's definitely too soon to appoint blame.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #50
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Fee-fi-fo-fum

            I smell the scent of delicious morsoes in these parts!

            I drool and drool, my lovely snacks. Which one of you shall I eat FIRST?
            How did I miss this
            the first time around? This bird
            is up to no good~





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #51
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              How did I miss this
              the first time around? This bird
              is up to no good~
              What's so bad about eating one of you?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #52
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                For the sake of the current game,
                And I know this might seem lame,
                Realize it's still early,
                Too much so surely,
                It's definitely too soon to appoint blame.
                Why must westerners
                always corrupt our Haiku?
                Don't switch to poems.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #53
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  For the sake of the current game,
                  And I know this might seem lame,
                  Realize it's still early,
                  Too much so surely,
                  It's definitely too soon to appoint blame.
                  sometimes early votes
                  help get the real game moving
                  so i think it's cool

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #54
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why must westerners
                    always corrupt our Haiku?
                    Don't switch to poems.
                    If I were given a haiku to nitpick,
                    I would deem it a poem too with a limerick,
                    Both are said in verse,
                    And cause one to immerse,
                    Though, haikus are likely much more quick
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #55
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      sometimes early votes
                      help get the real game moving
                      so i think it's cool
                      Well then, if you say so, my delectable meal!

                      inDheart


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #56
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        What's so bad about eating one of you?
                        Nothing at all, sir.
                        But birds don't eat live humans
                        unlike hungry wolves





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Nothing at all, sir.
                          But birds don't eat live humans
                          unlike hungry wolves
                          But of birddragon?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #58
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            If I were given a haiku to nitpick,
                            I would deem it a poem too with a limerick,
                            Both are said in verse,
                            And cause one to immerse,
                            Though, haikus are likely much more quick
                            Nice limerick, bruh
                            Original thoughts are good
                            I applaud your taste





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #59
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well then, if you say so, my delectable meal!

                              inDheart
                              i tried a limerick
                              rhyming is still pretty hard
                              if vote holds i'm sad

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #60
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                hey charu, question
                                how are you reading me now?
                                is vote RVS?

                                Comment

                                Working...