Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #31
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
    Ah, Pittsburgh goer?
    You use that word, "yinz" so well~
    Else, it is a lie?
    right! but not native,
    just here, in college for one
    more year. you know it?

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #32
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      celirra town lean
      for now; liked avatar talk
      since we have no past

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #33
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Fee-fi-fo-fum

        I smell the scent of delicious morsoes in these parts!

        I drool and drool, my lovely snacks. Which one of you shall I eat FIRST?
        charu, are you town?
        still think your name's pronounced weird
        but i don't taste good

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Birds can't do haiku's, we can only do squawku's.

          EEECH EEEEEECH AAAAWK
          EEEE AAAAAA SCREEEEEE PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            charu, are you town?
            still think your name's pronounced weird
            but i don't taste good
            *SNIFF... SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF**

            You sure smell tasty.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #36
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Birds can't do haiku's, we can only do squawku's.

              EEECH EEEEEECH AAAAWK
              EEEE AAAAAA SCREEEEEE PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              what's a birddragon?
              been meaning to bring it up
              since auntsam said it

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #37
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                *SNIFF... SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF**

                You sure smell tasty.
                nah i taste like fat
                i have no meat on my bones
                not very filling

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #38
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Haku is watching.
                  These Haikus are suspicious.
                  That's Interesting.
                  are they all that odd?
                  let's write poems, not shitposts
                  huh, no one voted

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #39
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    meh I think it was just random D0 having fun

                    but I don't want this day to turn into tons of random gibberish to sift through haha
                    mellon what's with this
                    i don't see much gibberish?
                    although most is me

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #40
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      What up peeps
                      It's a sad day when tapatalk craps out at the start of a new game T-T





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #41
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        o we're doing haikus my bad

                        A sad day it is,
                        when my tapatalk craps out.
                        ...Fuck technology, man!





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #42
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          What up peeps
                          It's a sad day when tapatalk craps out at the start of a new game T-T
                          you didn't miss much -
                          just the arts at work; what's more,
                          not even a page

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #43
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            o we're doing haikus my bad

                            A sad day it is,
                            when my tapatalk craps out.
                            ...Fuck technology, man!
                            five seven and six
                            does not a good haiku make.
                            yoda might say this

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              what's a birddragon?
                              been meaning to bring it up
                              since auntsam said it
                              It's the type of bird that will EAT YOU

                              Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #45
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                inD tryharding?
                                eat a vote my wolfy friend
                                a shot in D heart





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...