jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nickadeemus
    The spice must flow.
    • Aug 2003
    • 807

    #91
    Okay, there's still an hour and a half left. . .we have until 10 (which is in an hour and a half).

    I'm going to stick with Snapps as it seems Gonzo is important to keep around.
    Nice.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #92
      Everybody seems to be focued on gonzo and Snapps. Right now, I think gonzo is a wolf.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #93
        Fine, I'll let you all manipulate me right now. I have no leads myself anyway, so I'll just go off what others are telling me.

        qualy

        Comment

        • nickadeemus
          The spice must flow.
          • Aug 2003
          • 807

          #94
          I don't want gonzo to get lynched by us. Switching vote to qualy to give him a chance.
          Nice.

          Comment

          • gonzo4life44
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 626

            #95
            ok im going to change my vote cuz after looking over what i have said, its not strong enogh. what psycho is proof that Qualy is a wolf.


            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #96
              What the fuck are you guys retarded? I can understand if Gonzo is important to keep around or whatever, but you guys don't have shit on Qualy. I posted more on hiyasucka than you can come up with, so what's keeping you from voting him?

              Comment

              • nickadeemus
                The spice must flow.
                • Aug 2003
                • 807

                #97
                Besides the fact that qualy was being dumb in the chat, the only thing we have against him are votes for people who may not be able to vote again with in the hour. Qualy seemed less valuable than snapps to some people, and he had enough votes on him to make the vote count greater than or equal to the amount gonzo has.
                Nice.

                Comment

                • gonzo4life44
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 626

                  #98
                  ok im gonna be out for the night ill check the forum tommorow to see if im still alive or not.


                  Comment

                  • Edge_of_Death
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 103

                    #99
                    I call back my vote on gonzo, I'm going to vote for Vash, just a random guess.
                    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #100
                      (5) gonzo4life44 - (mattc16, Snapps, Edge_of_Death, vashthestampede0987, ddrruler)
                      (5) qualy - (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, Tasuke, Gamepro17616, nickadeemus, gonzo4life44)
                      (1) Snapps - (TSAGod, nickadeemus)
                      (1) hiyasucka - (dAnceguy117)
                      (1) ddrruler - (chickendude)

                      (3) Wanting a phantom - (hiyasucka, linus, qualy)

                      If I counted right.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • gonzo4life44
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 626

                        #101
                        (4) gonzo4life44 - (mattc16, Snapps, , vashthestampede0987, ddrruler)
                        (6) qualy - (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR, Tasuke, Gamepro17616, nickadeemus, gonzo4life44, Edge_of_Death)
                        (1) Snapps - (TSAGod, nickadeemus)
                        (1) hiyasucka - (dAnceguy117)
                        (1) ddrruler - (chickendude)

                        (3) Wanting a phantom - (hiyasucka, linus, qualy)

                        If I counted right.

                        edit for psycho


                        Comment

                        • ddrruler
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 855

                          #102
                          nick saftey
                          Mead is a | ******. |

                          Comment

                          • nickadeemus
                            The spice must flow.
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 807

                            #103
                            Well, now that I see how much the game can be changed in this final hour+, I'm sorry it had to be qualy. I didn't think so many people would be around to change the votes, but I'd much rather not lynch gonzo when Tasuke was strongly against it.
                            Nice.

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #104
                              Day Ends!

                              MiniNeo's final voting guide on day 1

                              hiyasucka (1) -dAnceguy117
                              Snapps (1) - TSAGod
                              Gonzo (3) - mattc16 Snapps Vashthestampede0987
                              ddrruler (1) - chickendude
                              qualy (5) - psychozerosk8er Tasuke gamepro nickadeemus gonzo4life44
                              Vashthestampede0987 (1) - Edge_of_death
                              nickadeemus (1) - ddrruler

                              Have a phantom because they didn't vote (3) - hiyasucka linus qualy

                              The Underground Camp
                              10:00

                              The group woke up one by one. They all look pale considering what happened 5 hours ago. Tasuke is the first to speak again.

                              Tasuke: I swear man they were trying to kill me… thanks to whoever saved me from getting killed =<

                              Gonzo: Yeah. Too bad they threw a sleeping gas grenade before any of us can see what is happening.

                              Gamepro: Yeah. So… we should start discussing on who are the spies?

                              They were interrupted again by the intercom.

                              MiniNeo: Errrrrrr hi this is senior agent minineo. There were a little problem with the database. It seems that we got the wrong 16 people. There will be an extraction team coming to where you guys are right now. You guys will be home very soo- *gunshot* AAHH WHO SHOT ME, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

                              There were sound of struggle coming from the intercom. Three minutes later another man’s voice came on.

                              Tass: Hello gentlemen. This is secret agent Tasselfoot. Ignore what agent minineo said just now. Continue your investigation as usual.

                              And the intercom went dead once more.

                              TSAGod: Ooooookay. That was weird.

                              Edge_of_death: Yeah.

                              dAnceguy: BOOBS!

                              Edge_of_death: Dammit danceguy, why the hell do you have to do that everytime I say something?

                              Danceguy shrugged and continued in the discussion.

                              Matt: So yeah. I am sure gonzo is one of the spies.

                              Snapps: Yeah. My vote goes on him.

                              Gonzo: No, don’t do it. If I die you guys will not get out here alive either!

                              Vash: You are bluffing.

                              Tasuke: No man, I think I can back him up.

                              Psychoskater: Well then, qualy seems the most suspicious to me right now.

                              And the discussion went on. At the end of the day they finally settled on qualy being one of the spies.

                              Agent Robert came on the intercom once again.

                              Robert: So you guys have decided that agent qualy is one of the spies eh? Well. That means you are the first to go qualy!

                              Everyone: WHAT?

                              Robert: Okay, the process is simple. Agent qualy may you kindly step into the square marked behind you, on the left?

                              Qualy: errrrr okay.

                              Qualy happily stepped into the square marked on the ground thinking he can go home.

                              All of a sudden, a machine gun popped out from the ceiling. Qualy had no time to react. Within seconds he is turned into a fresh lump of human Swiss cheese.

                              Ddrruler: Well that explains it.

                              Russell: Indeed! Agent ddrruler. Well, it is kinda late now, so you guys may freely go to sleep.

                              The light slowly dimmed as the group goes to sleep once again.

                              It is now night 2. Guardian and wolves send me your pm.

                              Comment

                              • linus
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2417

                                #105
                                So is it bad to get a phantom vote? =p
                                Bye qualy.
                                gone.

                                Comment

                                Working...