jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #196
    How much time is left? I'm too lazy to check.

    I haven't been home for more than a minute at a time aside from sleeping until now since.. Thursday night. Based on the turn of events, I'm gonna have to make another long post, and another quick vote change.

    Let's think about this long and hard. What are the chances of Tasuke being a wolf? Zero. Why? Because

    1. Tasuke may be ballsy (I'm not really sure, but people are making it sound like he is), but when you wolf yourself night 1 in pure hopes of being guarded, that's just idiocy. I know Tasuke well enough to know he's not an idiot.

    2. Look at Minineo's conversation he posted. It's made for certain he's human here because he was talking about restarting the game due to being stacked in favor of the humans, when Tass says that most of the imbalancing issue was caused by the night 1 save.

    Now. Look at this from Gonzo's standpoint in the case of him being the psychic, and of him being a wolf. As the psychic, WHY would you come to him and THEN suspect him? There was no new evidence for him to suddenly change his mind. Since a lot of what we've been doing is playing to make an alliance and win with it, Gonzo's choice to come to Tasuke has to be firm. He can't back off for no reason.

    What are Gonzo's motives for trying this as a wolf? This one should be obvious. Since the start of day 1, the humans have had a chokehold on this game. The only choice for the wolves is to try something radical and hope they can pull it off. Gonzo sees whoever's AIM convo (I can find it if someone thinks it's important) where Tasuke had an away message up that said "Psychic, please IM me" and hey, what do you know, there's his chance.

    I know this is a bold vote, but right now, I can't make any other logical decisions about this. Gonzo

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #197
      ddrruler's post count in this game thus far: 10
      ddrruler's post count that have any meaning whatsoever, and are longer than 1.5 lines: ZERO!

      Now, if you weren't a wolf last game when you were making the same amount of retarded useless posts, I wouldn't have this big of a problem with you. If you responded with anything to even slightly convince me otherwise, I woudln't have this big of a problem with you. If you weren't on AIM all the time but never making posts, I wouldn't have this big of a problem with you.
      If you don't make some kind of half way convincing argument for your humanness, you are getting my vote tonight.

      At dAnce's post:
      What about the case of Gonzo being the guardian, which he claims. Also, gonzo says he was the one to put the guard on Tasuke night one, came out to Tasuke as the guardian, and Tasuke hasn't had any fake guardians come out to him that we know of. Unless they're in cahoots as wolves, (which they're not) I can't see gonzo being a wolf at all.

      Also, Tasuke. . .I don't know of this is a slip-up, or you thought you had a plan when you gave the psychic report, but you said you think the psychic is dead. Qualy died before giving the psychic report so basically your current position is "I don't know how many wolves are left, but I'll say 3 just in case." This is strange, and if you weren't for sure a human, very suspicious. Since you ARE human though, very strange. Please elaborate on this situation.

      So, ddrruler, incase you forgot about what you read at the beginning of my post, I'm putting it again down here. Make a fucking post with some substance.
      Nice.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #198
        Shite. I read his post wrong. I thought he said he was the psychic this game.

        Well that makes a difference. However, based on the fact that he didn't TELL Tasuke before he guarded him, I'm gonna say Tasuke is a human.

        Since Gonzo isn't a wolf, I'll just throw my vote over to ddrruler for making a late vote on Linus at the end of the day to save himself. This will probably change.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #199
          MiniNeo's Finally including previous votes day 3 voting guide

          Edge_of_Death (2) - dAnceguy117 Vashthestampede0987 hiyasucka
          ddrruler (2) - Tasuke dAnceguy117
          hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
          gamepro (1.01) - Psychozeroskater PHANTOM
          Gonzo4life44 (0) - dAnceguy117

          Yet to vote: ddrruler, Edge_of_Death, Gonzo4life44, nickadeemus, chickendude, mattc16 and gamepro.

          You guys have 5 hours.

          five hours to go guys. Better hurry.

          Comment

          • nickadeemus
            The spice must flow.
            • Aug 2003
            • 807

            #200
            ddrruler
            I said it was coming, and here it is. At this point I would almost like to get rid of you as a human or wolf. I've been having trouble concentrating on anyone else with ddrruler frustrating me so much.

            PS where's vash?
            Nice.

            Comment

            • nickadeemus
              The spice must flow.
              • Aug 2003
              • 807

              #201
              Er, I guess I don't mean vash as much as I mean gamepro and matt.
              GP hasn't been around and matt promised intelligent posting. Also Vash made a mention to more in-depth posts, but nothing of the sort has been seen.
              Nice.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #202
                K I have a cold or possibly the flu. I WANT TO GET LYNCH'D SO I DON'T HAVE TO CHECK THE THREAD. k now that thats said ; ddrruler
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #203
                  Dammit, I don't want to waste this day =/

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #204
                    K danceguy im a wolf......you won't be wasting a day. [leaves thread forevererer]
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • nickadeemus
                      The spice must flow.
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 807

                      #205
                      Well. . .uh. . .

                      [16:38] JsRf325: k go check my post
                      [16:38] JsRf325: ps im a wolf
                      [16:38] c r e v e lk i d: lol
                      [16:38] JsRf325: im sick so i dont care
                      [16:38] c r e v e lk i d: like are you being dead serious
                      [16:38] JsRf325: yes
                      Nice.

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #206
                        ok, I'm buying this
                        ddrruler

                        Comment

                        • MiniNeo
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 454

                          #207
                          Edge_of_Death (2) - dAnceguy117 Vashthestampede0987 hiyasucka
                          ddrruler (5) - Tasuke dAnceguy117 nickadeemus ddrruler chickendude
                          hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
                          gamepro (1.01) - Psychozeroskater PHANTOM
                          Gonzo4life44 (0) - dAnceguy117

                          Haven't voted: Edge_of_Death, Gonzo4life44, chickendude, mattc16 and gamepro.

                          Three hours.

                          Edit 1: chickendude posted whlie i was making this.

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #208
                            I haven't been around at all. My computer got formatted, my mom is in the hospital and a bunch of other shit. This is why I haven't been able to come up with a good vote on both days. Now, ddrruler because people are telling me to >_>

                            Once Day three is over, I'd like someone to replace me in this game. I don't have the time to play right now.

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #209
                              One more to instalynch ddrruler.

                              And gamepro, you have to look for replacements yourself. The host will not look for replacements for players.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #210
                                Well, seeing as there is 2 hours left in the day and no one seems to be changing their mind I guess I should end the day by voting for ddrruler.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...