jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    Are you retarded, did it say that there was a MW in his game description? I would ask Mini, but he's afk. Then again, you could of gotten a pm saying you're MW.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #17
      slight problem hiyasucka, no seer.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #18
        Okay, what the hell. I'd be inclined to just say "nice job guardian" like everyone else, but this is seriously weird.

        First, there is no self-guarding. That has always been a rule in jTWG. Neo, I don't know what you were thinking.

        Onto the game. Tasuke, if you are the guardian, keep guarding yourself. Have the masons and psychic come to you, and we should have this game in the bag already.

        If the guardian is someone else, keep guarding Tasuke and come to him. This isn't quite as auto-win but it's still almost failsafe.

        If Tasuke is not the guardian, I'd like to know why he got guarded and wolfed. I'm thinking there is a backstory in this. Tasuke, if something happened night 1 involving you, the guardian, and at least one wolf, you need to post it. We might be able to peg a wolf today if we play our cards right. Don't do anything foolish, but do what you can.

        Tasuke, if you are the guardian, this is how we win. You get the two masons and the psychic to come to you. We then have four confirmed humans to the three wolves, therefore we automatically win unless they wolf a mason or something. If you get two people claiming to be the psychic or something like that, we lynch them both. That way we're still 1-up on them. We should be able to peg a wolf along the way, anyway.

        This game is looking good. Horribly unbalanced if Tasuke is the guardian because of the stupid self-guardianing rule, but whatever.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Double post because I'm too lazy to edit :O

          Originally posted by hiyasucka
          righty-o, i'm gonna post to avoid getting lynched by the smart people for being "inactive" here are my thoughts
          either tasuke's the guardian, or he came into contact with the guardian and asked to be saved. if that's the case, then we could have a wolf in the middle of a great big alliance i think that the seer should seer tasuke, and if he comes up as a human, then trust him for now, but keep in mind that there is a MW.
          What are you thinking? If the guardian told Tasuke they're the guardian night 1, they're damn retarded. What the hell.

          It's already been mentioned that there's no seer, so yeah. No seer = no MW, obviously, because they would have no special power.

          The beginning of your post sounds horribly off. Right off the bat, you explain that you're posting in the hopes of not getting lynched. As a human, your focus is to find wolves. As a wolf, your focus is to survive. Hmm....

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            triple post oh man I'm on a roll

            pyro31191 (1:27:46 PM): This Tasuke being the Gaurdian thing is kinda retarded
            pyro31191 (1:27:49 PM): I doubt he is one
            pyro31191 (1:27:58 PM): because he even knows that Gaurdians can't gaurd themselves
            pyro31191 (1:28:04 PM): therefore he wouldn't gaurd himself.
            P337 teh 1337 (1:28:12 PM): hmm
            P337 teh 1337 (1:28:19 PM): good point

            Guardian, psychic, masons come to Tasuke. 5 person alliance, that's even better than Tasuke being guardian. We've got this locked up.

            Still, this is no reason to sit on your ass and just not do anything. We still need all the insurance we can get.

            Tasuke, if a mason or the psychic is in serious danger of getting lynched (1 from insta or time is almost out), make it obvious. It's better to take a shot at someone else and the person will get wolfed the next night than for them to get lynched and get another human wolfed, especially because it could be another special role.

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #21
              danceguy, you have a good point there

              I was off taking the PSAT's this morning, and I come back and all this crazy stuff has happened

              anyway, hiyasucka, even IF there was a seer, WHY?! would they want to seer tasuke? The wolves wouldn't wolf a wolf so its pointless.

              your post contains a blatant lack of thought, and I know you can think better than that from how you played last game. Either you are a wolf, and are new to it... or you decided to turn your brain off for that post.

              Now I'm trying to think if there is some kind of reason behind the tasuke kill
              I can't think of why it would be a revenge thing from last game, but I'm not sure

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #22
                ok, let me get this straight:

                3 masons, 3 wolves, guardian, psychic.

                that leaves 8 humans.


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  You're right matt. There's no MW or seer.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    2 masons, actually. If there were 3 masons we would have this game won night 1.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #25
                      Em... Three masons dance guy -.-

                      Edit: Okay, after thinking this situation over I am going to change the guarding rule back to "Not being able to guard self". Yes that means tasuke is not the guardian.

                      Let the game continue.

                      Comment

                      • qualy
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 864

                        #26
                        edit: P337 teh 1337: it's 3
                        P337 teh 1337: I just talked to him
                        P337 teh 1337: there's 16 playing so he reverted to his original format.

                        okay, no more confusion on masons please =/

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Okay, I just talked to Neo. There's 3 masons, which means we have this game more in the bag than I thought =P

                          Remember, still, that this is no excuse for inactivity. Tasuke, if anything happened between you and someone else during the night, post it unless there's something you don't want the wolves to see.

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #28
                            OKAY. I said and i quote:

                            "If there are no more people signing up for the next two hours i am going to start a 14 man game with 3 wolves 3 masons blah blah."

                            BUT. There are two more people that signed up IN that two hours. So i reverted to my original format. (I.E. the one in the first post of the host voting thread)

                            Now please let the game continue =<

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #29
                              Okay Thank you gaurdian. Whoever it is (meaning it ISN'T ME). I don't self gaurd anyways. So we could have easy made alliance already if i was told who people are. I cannot be on aim right now, and probably won't be able to for the rest of this weekend, but maybe a pm. Anyways, if we get an alliance it's already won.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                Okay, I'm assuming Tasuke's post means nothing out of the ordinary happened during the night. Weird, but ok.

                                Roles, PM him. You're the only ones who can (unless the wolves get really lucky with the wolfings or something) screw this game over for us.

                                I'm gonna kick things off with a vote on hiyasucka. Both his and TSA's posts seemed way off to me, but hiyasucka's seems slightly more off.

                                Comment

                                Working...