Originally posted by dAnceguy117
jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
the reason i am restating nick is because what he said is true. his evidence, to me, is good and backed up. its not snapps first game so he should know the rules. just because he is an experienced player doesnt mean crap to me. a player, new or experienced, is a player. everyone to me has the same credit. -
Lol wtf. Alright, I guess I deserve it o___o.And whoever suggested the idea of self-guardian... you need to be kicked in the testicles. Looking back, it was Snapps. That makes me want to cry, as Snapps has played in TWG.
I always play with that when me and my friends play IRL TWG, so I guess that took me to thinking you can. I always thought you could though.Comment
-
I have another idea for if Tasuke isn't a wolf... Everyone who is human (or claims to be human) PM's him, stating if they are human or anything else other than just human. If there are 4 or 5 people who claim to be masons, then Tasuke can probably find find out who the 3 masons are by figuring out the 3 masons that claim to be masons within each other. If there are multiple people who claim to be guardians, then the real guardian can keep guarding him and then come to him. As for the psychic... if there are multiple people who claim to be the psychic, we can lynch all of them. The trick for this is, if this happens, then the wolves will know the other peoples' special roles. There is a way to bypass this... As long as Tasuke doesn't reveal anything that anyone says, then we are fine (maybe except for the psychic, if there are multiple people who claim to be psychics)
Edit: I'm gonna go take a nap now... I'll be back tomarrow.Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)Comment
-
I'm pretty sure tasuke is human. It takes some balls to wolf a wolf night 1. Actually, it's just plain stupid
I am pretty sure tasuke is human >_>.
The guardians and masons should come out to him - to create a steamrolling alliance
Edge of Death's idea of making all the blue special role people come out to Tasuke.
As long as no stupid regular green humans come out, that should create a wide human alliance AND/OR uncover a wolf.
Either way it's a good idea
If multiple guardians or multiple psychics come out - that narrows down the wolf choices.
Then we can look back and figure out who is more fishy
Don't do it just yet though, >_>, I'm not that experienced at this, so I might be missing something.
Also, Edge of Death, don't EDIT your posts because you aren't allowed to delete stuff that you post, and there's no way of knowing if you do. It's ok to double post I guess, just don't edit.Comment
-
I said that the blues should go to Tasuke on page 1. We should have this game in the bag now after the night 1 save, what with the masons and all.
I'm going to put a vote down for gonzo4life44. His retardedness annoys me, and smells really wolfy, he's just been repeating things said all game. Vote is subject to change if gonzo proves his humanity or something else comes up tonight.Comment
-
how am i talking bull@#%#? If i would of said " ok i vote snapps cuz its random (end of post)"all of you would be asking me why you voted for him. The reason im restating is because im telling you why. Its early on in the game, no one stands out so you have to vote off of what evidence you have. And there you go, thats why i am restating.Originally posted by mattc16gonzo, you talk some real bull@#%# don't you. What's the point in restating something when everyone else knows it's right!!Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Gonzo, the reason your "restating" post looks fishy is BECAUSE you restated. If you agreed with Nick's evidence, you should have just said that, instead of making it look like you're trying to pass it off as your own evidence. It looks wolfy because it's disguised bandwagoning.
EoD, there's no reason for greens to PM Tasuke. All he needs is blue PMs. The wolves won't fuck up like that and give different masons for each other. They're not stupid, and at this point, they know more than we do. If a wolf PMed him as a mason, their other two claimed masons would be the other two wolves. If this happened, Tasuke would have two sets of three masons. At this point, we could just lynch one. If the psychic reports them as human, we lynch the other set of "masons". If they come up wolf, we lynch the other two in the set.
If two fake masons and one fakes psychic, Tasuke can just ask the third claimed mason if they're a mason with the other two. If they say no, we lynch the two. We can count on the wolves not trying to pull shit like this off.
Blues, don't be afraid to come to Tasuke. Tasuke is a known human. Look at Neo's posts. He was going to restart the game because it was stacked in favor of the humans after the night 1 guard. You need to PM Tasuke and inform him of your role before the end of day 1.Comment


Comment