jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #301
    MiniNeo's Day Six Voting Guide Ver Two

    dAnceguy117 (0) - chickendude hiyasucka
    vashthestampede0987 (3) - Edge_of_Death chickendude psychozeroskater
    Edge_of_Death (1.01) - PHANTOM dAnceguy117
    hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
    psychozeroskater (1) - dAnceguy117 hiyasucka chickendude

    one more to insta vash.

    29 hours.

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #302
      I'm getting my vote off psycho for now

      Eod did PM me telling me to vote vash - saying she would get psycho to too
      now it makes sense

      vash
      hiyasucka would be next to go

      go back and read pages 7-9 (or whatever I said) for more reasoning to why vash would be a good wolf choice
      that was when ddrruler was being accused. He was snapping at whoever voted for ddrruler.

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #303
        thats not an insta BTW

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #304
          EoD / Psycho, who is / was the third mason? That's really important right now.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #305
            lol, EoD, no more MS secks for you. I'm suspicious to the, "Let's not elaborate on my votes because it's my first game and blah"
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #306
              btw guys, I was in canada since friday morning till like a hour ago.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • Edge_of_Death
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2004
                • 103

                #307
                Sorry, I haven't been on FFR for a bit due to problems with my internet. Psycho and I are masons, and Snapps was a mason...
                Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                Comment

                • Edge_of_Death
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 103

                  #308
                  If chicken isn't a wolf, then we can lynch hiyasucka or danceguy (though for now Ii doubt he is a wolf) after we lynch Vash. I'm pretty sure now that chicken is a human, though...
                  Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                  Comment

                  • Edge_of_Death
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 103

                    #309
                    Actually, I think we should insta hiyasucka right now. danceguy is supporting Vash, and I'm trusting that. Let's say theorhectically that hiya is a human, and there are still two wolves remaining. Since I have chicken's hand right now, it would be the 3 of us against two wolves (if you guys are the remaining wolves...). If hiya is a wolf, then that's one less wolf. He has evaded about 3 days without getting lynched so far, which is pretty wierd. I'm not sure how he did it, but IMO, he seems pretty wolfy to me (and probably to most of you guys). If you're a human, then please vote for hiyasucka...
                    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #310
                      Wait, Vash is one from insta, right? Should I vote him? I'm damn certain he's a wolf. Hopefully the last.

                      We can be sure there aren't three wolves left because there's 6 players left. That would've resulted in a KIB right off the bat. Also, we can be sure that two wolves left + Vash being a human isn't the case because a wolf could've voted him for the insta and for the win right now. In other words, if there is a Day 7, it won't be an auto-KIB.

                      This means that if there is a Day 7, that will be our last chance to peg a wolf before a Day 8 KIB for all the marbles. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to place my fate in the hands of "A or B lol". Let's make sure we get this right.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #311
                        EoD, that wouldn't work even if that was the case. If Vash and I were wolves together, and the Day 6 wolfing was Hiyasucka, the Night 7 wolfing would leave it at two wolves and two humans. That would result in an auto-KIB for Day 7 and Day 8 if the humans won the Day 7 KIB.

                        You have to trust me when I say Vash and I aren't wolves together. I didn't save it, but we were ranting at each other enough to fill up a five-page essay.

                        The lynching has to be Vash today. If the game is still going, we'll have to decide what to do from there. However, we know for certain that if we lynch Vash, we will get to pick our day 7 lynch.

                        Comment

                        • Edge_of_Death
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 103

                          #312
                          Ok, your posts convinced me... back to Vash, but I'm keeping my eye on hiyasucka.
                          Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #313
                            Vash ftw, hopefully.

                            This is insta'ing vote, right?

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #314
                              I..I..I..INSTALYNCH!

                              Oh boy have I ever wanted to say that <_<

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #315
                                Danceguy: Okay, vash, I am certain that you are the last spy alive. Give yourself in so we can all go home!

                                Vash: No, I am INNOCENT! Why won’t you guys believe me?

                                Psychozeroskater: It is obvious. Common.

                                Edge_of_Death: Well, I trust psychozeroskater because he is my brother, so you get my vote.

                                Vash: No, but you see-

                                Edge_of_Death: NO BUTS!

                                Everyone just stand there and watch as edge_of_death picks up the m4 on the ground, and aims at vash.

                                Edge_of_Death: Any last words vash?

                                Vash:… Okay, you might have gotten us three, but there are much more spies that have infiltrated your agency, it is just a matter of time.

                                Edge_of_Death: Okay fair enough, now DIE!

                                Edge_of_Death fires the m4 at Vash, who doesn't resist and is soon lying on the floor, blood streaming out from his back.

                                Robert: Well, it seems that the last of the spies are gone! Transportation will be there shortly, congratulations, my fellow agents! You have survived it.

                                GG humans, post game thread up shortly.

                                Comment

                                Working...