jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #211
    Edge_of_Death (1) - hiyasucka
    ddrruler (7) - Tasuke dAnceguy117 nickadeemus ddrruler chickendude Vashthestampede0987 gamepro
    hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
    gamepro (1.01) - Psychozeroskater PHANTOM


    Another day of discussion ensued.

    Tasuke: Okay, it seems that there are 3 spies left, which means we didn’t get anyone. So for now, my vote is on ddrruler.

    Noobie_Spartan: Yes. I whole-heartedly agree with tasuke. Ddrruler gets my vote.

    Gonzo: Yeah. But then I think- Hey wait a minute, who the $%&* are you?

    Noobie_Spartan: Em… I… Don’t know.

    The intercom came on once again.

    Robert: Whoa what the… how did he get in there? Well… it is your fault for showing up in there buddy. I feel sorry for you. May all agents step at least 5 feet away from Mr. Noobie Spartan? Termination in 5… 4…

    The agents knew what is going to happen and quickly stepped away from Noobie_Spartan. The familiar machine gun popped out from the ceiling again.

    Noobie_Spartan: Hey what the I just wanted to participate in thi-

    He didn’t get to finish his sentence and is soon turned into a bee hive.

    Nickadeemus: Well this is interesting.

    Tasuke: Okay, back to discussion. I still think ddrruler is the most suspicious one among us.

    Nickadeemus: Yeah.

    Ddrruler: Well okay. Since I have had enough of this, I am just going to tell you guys: I am the spy.

    Nickadeemus: For real?

    Ddrruler: Yes. Kill me.

    Vashthestampede: Well since he admitted it, there is no reason to delay it. I think we have a choice of kill today. Agent Robert.

    Robert: Okay. Sure thing. Agent ddrruler may you step into the square in the back of the room?

    Ddrruler followed the instruction. Out comes the machine gun again.

    Robert: So… any last words?

    Ddrruler: Yea… I will DIE WITH HONOR!!!

    The agents just sat there and watched as ddrruler takes out a m4 and shoots himself.

    Danceguy: Well that was weird. How come he get to take a m4 in here?

    Robert: I have no idea... Well it is late anyways. You agents may go to sleep.

    It is now night four. People may send me your picks.

    PS No phantoms were given out as it was an instalynch.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #212
      The Underground Camp
      9:00

      *Gunshot*

      “Whoa what the hell? Someone quickly turn the lights on!!!”

      Gonzo quickly dashed towards the light switch and flicked it on.

      But it was too late. All they found is nickadeemus dead on the floor, blood coming out from his temple, with ddrruler’s m4 beside his body.

      Gamepro: Well… damn.

      Tasuke: Looks like it is back to the normal routine guys… lets start talking.

      It is not Day Four. You have until October 25 8pm Pacific.

      The remaining:

      1. hiyasucka
      2. mattc16
      3. vashthestampede0987
      4. gonzo4life44
      5. dAnceguy117
      6. Gamepro17616
      7. chickendude
      9. Tasuke
      12. Edge_of_Death
      14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

      10 players remain.

      Instalynch is 5.01 (or 6)

      Gamepro and hiyasucka still have one phantom vote.

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #213
        hokay, sorry for not posting at all during day 3, like i said, i haven't been particularly well.

        so here's my thoughts on everyone so far:

        hiyasucka
        Not too sure on this geezer, he's been a bit vague so far. has a phantom, could work against us humans in the long run. I'm leaning slightly more towards human, but i'm still a bit suspicious of him.

        mattc16
        Clearly a wolf.

        vashthestampede0987
        Vash, vash, vash. I'd like to think Vash is human at this moment in time, he hasn't givn me any really edgy vibes or done anything wolflike at all, yet. Low on my suspicion list

        gonzo4life44
        I'm believing gonzo is a blue here. Human

        dAnceguy117
        dAnce is a hell of a smart guy. Again, he hasn't given me any suspicious vibes at all, but he's a wolf possibility in my mind at the moment.

        Gamepro17616
        Has he even done anything, again has a phantom, wants to be replaced

        chickendude
        Another smart guy, another wolf possibility, i don't know what about his posts has got me thinking, but something there has. I'm a little suspicious of him.

        Tasuke
        Good player? Yes. Ballsy enough to wolf himself night 1 in the hope of being guarded? I think not. I'm going human, what with MiniNeo's conversation he posted too.

        Edge_of_Death
        Tasuke seems to trust her, and as i trust Tasuke to be human, I'm leaning to human as well.

        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        I haven't spoken to psycho at all, so i can't really form an opinion about him.

        ---------------------------------------------------------------

        There's my take on it. Agree, disagree, flame me all you like now


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #214
          sorry for double post, but Tasuke can we get another psychic report please?


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #215
            No, we can't get another psychic report, because if actually read my posts, you would've figured
            out that the psychic hasn't contacted me. As far as my suspicions go it's maily for Danceguy firstly
            and then, it's either matt or vash. Seeing as how danceguy hasn't really done anything productive at all this whole game. I'm going to be voting for him. Danceguy

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #216
              I agree, disagree, and am going to flame you mattc all I want
              ok j/k but anyway

              I think I'll do one of those *copy pastes mattc's post and changes it*

              hiyasucka
              Well, he's been racking up phantoms left and right -- hasn't been very active. He was suspicious to me day 1, but I haven't gotten anything else after that.

              mattc16
              Clearly a wolf. (j/k)
              Well after an inactive day, I really have nothing to go on

              vashthestampede0987
              I think vash is human. I did go on this huge anti-vash rampage earlier, but several things have changed since then. He has gotten back to thinking - and hasn't done anything suspicious since then. I'm willing to accept that it was just a rampage... although I don't fully trust him.

              gonzo4life44
              gonzo = blue I say

              dAnceguy117
              my top wolf suspect right now
              1) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to TSAGod (not obvious thing, but if you look back, you'll see)
              2) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to linus (and succeeded. Ddrruler was racking up votes - and he randomly made an outburst against linus)
              3) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to EoD (another not so obvious thing, but if you look back...)
              4) Tried to vote gonzo?!? Hypocrite written all over it. He said he trusted Tasuke to be human, yet tries to attack gonzo who has gotten tasuke's good hand. o_O
              I just don't like it.
              This will probably all go down the drain if ddrruler was human - that's why this psychic report is key to me here
              Well I guess not completely down the drain... just the fact that he has made outbursts towards people who have all ended up being human...
              I don't like him <_<

              Gamepro17616
              He's been quite inactive, and wants to be replaced... what do I have to say here... <_<

              chickendude
              Obviously, he's the seer

              Tasuke
              Human... period... three periods...
              Really, there's no way he would wolf himself night one. PLUS the fact that minineo practically spelled it out to us >_>;;;

              Edge_of_Death
              She has the tasuke hand - that's good enough for me. She never really did anything that strange, but got voted by hiyasucka and danceguy (at certain points). Not sure what to say about that. Raises my suspicion of hiya and dance.

              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              He seems kind of psycho...zero...sk8er... yes..
              that's all I have to say

              Feel free to destroy my opinions and make me feel like the tiny noob I am

              P.S.
              Are we getting a bathroom? Did we get a bathroom? What happened?

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #217
                P.P.S.
                I'm going to go out on a limb and say that snapps was the psychic

                P.P.P.S. I'm going to go under the assumption that ddrruler was a wolf. He swore on his penis - so I'm guessing he was telling the truth >__>;;;

                P.P.P.P.S. I would vote danceguy, but I don't want to start a big bandwagon, because it would be the worst thing if my hunch is wrong - and we lynch a very smart player, so lets get this right

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #218
                  MiniNeo's Day 4 voting guide

                  dAnceguy117 (1) - Tasuke

                  You guys have... 53 and a half hours to go.

                  PS. chickendude, read my story >=(

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #219
                    HOLY CRAP WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!!

                    *runs to the back of the room*

                    *comes back 5 minutes later*

                    pheeeeeeeeeew

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #220
                      well im positive snapps was not psychic; chickendude, how can you be seer, theres no MW in this game.


                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #221
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XD

                        gonzo... I was bei...

                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XD

                        Comment

                        • gonzo4life44
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 626

                          #222
                          Originally posted by chickendude
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XD

                          gonzo... I was bei...

                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XD
                          lol i am a moron. Maybe I should think befor I post my topic.


                          Comment

                          • nickadeemus
                            The spice must flow.
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 807

                            #223
                            Shot in the head? How original.
                            Nice.

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #224
                              Uh... 46 hours.

                              *cough* Where is everyone? *cough*

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #225
                                Originally posted by Tasuke
                                Psychic report? Okay there's 3 wolves left. We haven't been able to find any of them. I reccomend we start to buckle down and try thinking and trying to figure out who is really a wolf.
                                And so how is paying close attention and not posting all that much a sign of being a wolf?
                                It's what I've been doing more a less and I'm not a wolf. I still say ddruler, because if
                                dance can vote for someone who's doing an okay job then i can vote for someone's who's doing nothing.
                                no psychic report??


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...