jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Edge_of_Death
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 103

    #271
    I change my vote to hiyasucka
    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #272
      Ok, since EoD sucks at jTWG and doesn't understand the concept of I HATE BANDWAGONING I will explain it to her. Bandwagoning is changing your vote to another person when the person(s) before you voted for that same person. You're posting any info as to why you're voting for this person or anything. Honestly, this stupidity act is getting old. I know you're smarter than this EoD, now show us that.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #273
        Sucking at TWG and being a wolf are two completely different things

        I think we did waste our last lynch
        lets do something useful now

        maybe a chat now that the weekend is rolling in

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #274
          MiniNeo's HOLY (*&^ TOTAL VOTING GUIDE

          Day 1

          Hiyasucka (1) - dAnceguy117
          Snapps (1) - Gonzo4life44 TSAGod nickadeemus
          Gonzo4life44 (3) - mattc16 Snapps Edge_of_Death vashthestampede ddrruler gamepro
          ddrruler (1) - chickendude
          qualy (5) - psychozeroskater Tasuke gamepro nickadeemus Gonzo4life44
          vashthestampede0987 (1) - Edge_of_Death
          nickadeemus (1) - ddrruler

          Day 2

          TSAGod (0) - dAnceguy117 vashthestampede0987
          Gonzo4life44 (0) - vashthestampede0987
          vashthestampede0987 (2) - chickendude TSAGod ddrruler Edge_of_Death
          ddrruler (4) - Gonzo4life44 dAnceguy117 nickadeemus linus tasuke
          chickendude (0) - vashthestampede0987
          linus (4.01) dAnceguy117 TSAGod hiyasucka ddrruler PHANTOM
          Edge_of_Death (1) - vashthestampede0987
          hiyasucka (0.01) - Tasuke PHANTOM
          Gamepro (1) - psychozeroskater

          Day 3

          Edge_Of_Death (2) - dAnceguy117 vashthestampede hiyasucka
          ddrruler (Instalynch) (7) - Tasuke dAnceguy117 nickadeemus ddrruler gamepro vashthestampede0987 chickendude
          gamepro (1.01) - psychozeroskater PHANTOM
          Gonzo4life44 (0) - dAnceguy117
          hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM

          Day 4

          dAnceguy117 (1) - Tasuke
          psychozeroskater (0) - vashthestampede0987 chickendude
          gamepro (1.01) - psychozeroskater PHANTOM
          mattc16 (3) - hiyasucka vashthestampede0987 mattc16
          hiyasucka (1.01) - Gonzo4life44 mattc16 dAnceguy117 chickendude PHANTOM
          chickendude (1) - Gonzo4life44

          And Day 5 up to now.

          chickendude (1) - Tasuke Edge_of_Death
          psychozeroskater (1) - hiyasucka
          hiyasucka (2.01) - dAnceguy117 Edge_of_Death PHANTOM
          Edge_of_Death (1.01) - vashthestampede0987 PHANTOM
          gamepro (1.01) - PHANTOM X 2

          Wolfings:

          Night 1 No wolfing
          Night 2 Snapps
          Night 3 TSAGod
          Night 4 nickadeemus
          Night 5 Gonzo4life44

          around 25 hours to go.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #275
            You win the completely random post of the day award XD

            We've got 24 hours, people. Cummon. As for a chat, I won't be able to make it, but try to set one up.

            Comment

            • Tasuke
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1671

              #276
              I'm pretty sure it's between Danceguy, Chickendude, and Vash.
              So based on that i no longer think that chicken is the wolf i will now
              be voting for Vash

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #277
                Ok, since I was getting bitched at for not changing my vote, I'm going to vote Gamepro again.
                YES! you guys, and EoD, have good reasonings for your votes, but I'm sticking with mine.
                This is both really stupid and really stupid at the same time, but I don't care. GP has shown very wolfish qualities, other than the ones previously stated, he has been inactive. I don't care what his reasoning is, he is smart enough to get away with something like that. He could be sacrificing his activity so that he could just wolf whoever he wanted without repercussions. Sure, that is a long shot, but then again, who would have thought that tasuke was going to be saved on the first day. This is the time to take chances and go out on a limb, the game is nearing the end and if we don't start getting the wolves, then we're going to lose, simple as that.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Edge_of_Death
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 103

                  #278
                  Vash, if a wolf doesn't get lynched by the next day, then blues and greens will only have about 2 days left without losing, that is, if we don't know who the wolves are yet. Why would you vote for me if I'm an assured human...? Something smells fishy here...
                  Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #279
                    Yeah, I agree
                    Vash, you need to get out of,
                    Gee I hate the stupidity lets lynch random people mode

                    Start thinking and making reasonable votes please

                    also
                    I also agree with tasuke's narrow-down.. maybe add hiyasucka to that mix
                    but for now
                    vash

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #280
                      chickendude (0) - Tasuke Edge_of_Death
                      psychozeroskater (1) - hiyasucka
                      hiyasucka (2.01) - dAnceguy117 Edge_of_Death PHANTOM
                      Edge_of_Death (1.01) - vashthestampede0987 PHANTOM
                      gamepro (2.01) - PHANTOM X 2 psychozeroskater
                      vashthestampede0987 (2) - Tasuke chickendude

                      Oh, and the day would probably be extended for TWO hours because I have something to attend to.

                      Comment

                      • MiniNeo
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 454

                        #281
                        Okay. Wow good job guys, day is already extended and no one posted.

                        It will be a knife in the box between gamepro and hiyasucka. I will post some more info on who choose the box first.

                        EDIT

                        Min1ne0: one is gamepro and two is hiyasucka
                        Min1ne0: here goes
                        OnlineHost: Min1ne0 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
                        insanelikeafish: gamepro it is
                        Min1ne0: GAMEPRO IS TEH, errrrr PLACER
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: machine gun time
                        Min1ne0: haha
                        Min1ne0: thank you for witnessing
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: np
                        insanelikeafish: np
                        Min1ne0: and snapps doesn't get credit cause he didn't say anything XD

                        so gamepro gets to place the knife, gamepro, you have the next 18 hours (which is until 4pm pacific tomorrow) to give me the choice between [A] and [B]. Hiyasucka, you will wait until gamepro places the vote, then I will post here and pm you for your choice.

                        Edit Number TWO

                        The knife is in place, hiyasucka you have the next 18 hours (which is until 5pm pacific tomorrow incase you are too lazy to add one hour to the time above) to give me the choice between box [A] or box [B]. One I receive the pick I will write the story and start the night.

                        Edit Number THREE

                        Hiyasucka, this is the ninety-minute warning. If you don't pm me on the box you choose for the next ninety (90) minutes I am going to do another dice roll to determine which box you choose.

                        Comment

                        • MiniNeo
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 454

                          #282
                          At the end of the day, the agents are still undecided between gamepro and hiyasucka.

                          Tasuke: Hm… how about we use that machine gun thingy to determine who dies?

                          Robert: Yes, good idea agent Tasuke, agent gamepro and agent hiyasucka may you two kindly step to the back wall?

                          After the agents went in position, the machine gun popped out from the ceiling again, but this time, there is no LCD screen, instead, there are two what appears to be detonators.

                          Robert: Yeah, the LCD screen is still back at the other room. Those two are beacons, one will give out the signal to the machine gun, which will aim at whoever is holding the remote. And the other one will do nothing. Agent gamepro, you may pick which beacon you want to use.

                          Agent gamepro picked the one that says {b} on it.

                          Robert: Well, may agent hiyasucka pick up the other beacon. Okay, now go back to your position. Okay, I am going to count to three, and you guys are going to press the button at the same time. Three, two, one, press the button!

                          Both agents pressed the button on the remote. The machine gun turned and aimed at gamepro.

                          Gamepro: Ohhhh…. SHI-

                          He cannot finish the sentence as he is blasted into pieces.

                          Hiyasucka: Phew.

                          Robert: Well. And that’s the end of today, you guys can go to sleep.



                          The next day…

                          The agents wake up to find Tasuke’s dead naked body, dripping wet in the toilet.

                          Vash: Ew.

                          Edge_of_Death: Yeah, I am totally convinced that the spies are perverts.

                          Chickendude: Well, it is another day. So lets start discussing!

                          It is now Day Six.

                          To clarify:

                          Gamepro picked box B.
                          A random dice roll determined that hiyasucka would be picking box a.

                          This is Afrobean: haha
                          OnlineHost: Min1ne0 rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
                          Min1ne0: ONE!
                          This is Afrobean: 1=a, right?
                          Min1ne0: yes.
                          This is Afrobean: ok
                          Min1ne0: thank you
                          This is Afrobean: can I go now?
                          Min1ne0: yes
                          This is Afrobean: ok see ya
                          Min1ne0: and psycho say something
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: something

                          Result: Gamepro dies.

                          Tasuke is killed night six.

                          The remaining:

                          2. hiyasucka
                          3. vashthestampede0987
                          5. dAnceguy117
                          7. chickendude
                          12. Edge_of_Death
                          14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

                          Day ends 8 pm October 31.

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #283
                            Ok tasuke dying was kind of expected
                            Makes sense
                            after gonzo -> then tasuke

                            Originally posted by Tasuke
                            I'm pretty sure it's between Danceguy, Chickendude, and Vash.
                            So based on that i no longer think that chicken is the wolf i will now
                            be voting for Vash
                            I think we should take this message seriously here. I think he was implying something when he said this. He easily had the most information out of all the humans. I'm going to trust him on this one.]

                            ddrruler said when he died, that he was a wolf, (he swore on his penis). He also said that Vash and I were wolves. I know that that statement is false. I don't see why he would lie about him, so my eye turns to danceguy for the moment.

                            danceguy

                            just for the moment

                            Comment

                            • Edge_of_Death
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 103

                              #284
                              I'm voting for Vash, just a random guess...
                              Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #285
                                MiniNeo's Day Six Voting guide

                                dAnceguy117 (1) - chickendude
                                Vashthestampede0987 (1) - Edge_of_Death
                                Edge_of_Death (0.01) - PHANTOM
                                hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM

                                Comment

                                Working...