jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #241
    A little more than 7 hours guys. I will put up a voting guide when I get back home.

    </posting at school>

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #242
      chickendude, i've been waiting for minineo to actually be on AIM at the same time as me, so i can have a chat with him about getting me replaced/removed. i'm no wolf, trust me, if i was a wolf, i wouldn't want out.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #243
        Originally posted by chickendude
        Danceguy cleared himself in my mind, but I'd like to point out/ask one more thing

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        4) When Gonzo voted Tasuke, my brain went haywire looking for explinations. Remember that I thought he said in his post he was the psychic. There was an opening for a wolf to fake psychic, but not to fake guardian. I backed off once Nick corrected me.
        Gonzo was basically confirmed human by tasuke. If you assume Tasuke was human (which you of all people knew) -> Gonzo = guardian.
        Unless he is faking, which is what you meant. If he was faking, He would have been called off by the real guardian for sure... unless the real guardian was Snapps - who I have a feeling was psychic.
        Like I said, I thought he said in his post where he voted for Tasuke that he was the psychic this game. IF he said he was the psychic, I would still find plenty of reason for voting him. However, Nick pointed out that he said he was the guardian. I went back to his post and realized that I thought he was talking about this game when he said he was the psychic in an earlier game.

        Hmm.. tough decision. I guess I'm gonna have to go on a gut feeling. Exactly as Matt said, hiyasucka's posts have seemed off to me all game. Since people seem to find voting on gut hunches wolfy, I'll probably go back and quote some of his posts in a minute. I just want to lay down this vote first.

        Based on him basically trying to suicide, I really doubt Matt's a wolf. Since everyone's going on the assumption that ddrruler was a wolf, if there were two wolves left and he was one, I would think he would go and fetch a replacement if he didn't want to play rather than suiciding. I'm a little skeptical of ddrruler having been a wolf for the same reason, but not as much.

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #244
          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
          EoD is a she, XD.
          I was talking about hiyasucka, although it is a bit ambigious
          my bad there >_>;;

          yeah, ok, the mattc thing was stupid, my bad. - terrible logic

          I don't want to vote on gut, so I'm going to hold off, but I'm probably going to end up doing it anyway >_<

          I'm not sure what to think at this point
          >_<

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #245
            ok fellas and girls! i want an honest opinion. would you rather:

            1)have me try and continue playing to the best of my ability, i mean i can be active, jut not particularly intelligent.

            or


            2) have me replaced, even though i can't find anyone to do it

            I don't want to screw the humans over by wasting a day in me getting lynched


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #246
              MiniNeo's Day 4 Voting Guide

              dAnceguy117 (1) - Tasuke
              Psychozeroskater (0) - vashthestampede0987
              Gamepro (1.01) - Psychozeroskater PHANTOM
              Mattc16 (3) - hiyasucka vashthestampede0987 mattc16
              hiyasucka (2.01) - gonzo4life44 dAnceguy mattc16PHANTOM

              A little over 4 hours.

              PS Oh common guys, first ddrruler, then gamepro and now matt? What the hell? Are you guys all sick of jTWG or something?

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #247
                you live in california?

                you obviously don't realize the kind of weather you get in the north >_>;;;
                Everybody gets sick oct-nov <_<

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #248
                  In response to chickendude's post:

                  Vancouver, up North =>

                  But really, this is a forum game. You are sick okay. But all you need is like 15 minutes to read over the thread and to make a post saying you are active. Unless you are THAT sick (which I doubt because you guys are still posting here)... common. Just play.

                  PS People who haven't voted :

                  Edge_Of_Death
                  Chickendude
                  Gamepro

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #249
                    ok never mind then >_>

                    I don't know where the rest of you live, but ddrruler and I live up in massachusetts where we're getting completely served by storm after storm >_>;;
                    Its been cold and sickly but whatever

                    you can make fun of me now

                    also gamepro wasn't sick: -> its not his fault there

                    well, I see I need to vote, and there's nobody to throw this too
                    I don't want to bandwagon on hiyasucka because he hasn't got a chance to respond

                    ...
                    now that I Think about it, there's nobody else really I can put it to... other than psycho- who I trust more than hiya
                    so
                    hiya
                    this is not set in stone at all. If hiya posted something maybe >__>;;;;

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #250
                      well im gonna be inactive for a couple of hours because i have a band concert tonight.
                      I dont see why everyone is votin' hiya. The only reason i see is that hes in active and thats wwhy your all voting for him. bandwoagoners.
                      so im gonna change my vote to Chickendude I also know he doesnt like me. In the last game he said it flat out. For him to have my back this game is a little weird. Maybe hes doing it because he just doesnt wanna look like the odd one out. who knows.


                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #251
                        I didn't mean that I don't like YOU as a player

                        I meant that I thought you were a wolf last game (and you were, if I was correct)

                        this game, I have your back because you're human
                        I don't have any bad opinions about you, don't get me wrong there.

                        I just don't have anything better to go on

                        I'm going to go re read the last few pages and see if I can get anything

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #252
                          ok so I looked back at hiyas post history and it does look suspicious
                          I picked this quote out
                          Originally posted by hiyasucka
                          righty-o, i'm gonna post to avoid getting lynched by the smart people for being "inactive" here are my thoughts
                          He started defending himself before anyone was even accusing him
                          I would have a whole lot better idea IF HE REPLIED TO ANY OF THESE VOTES >_>;;;;;

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #253
                            Chicken, I pointed that out on page 2 XD

                            Gonzo, what are you thinking? You're a proven human now. Why wouldn't Chicken have your back? The only reason I voted you was because I misread your post.

                            After hiyasucka, the rest of my suspicions will probably be based on their posts throughout the game. I'm gonna reread the thread (sometime when I have time, which is not now) and see who hasn't posted any bold opinions at all. People that look like they're trying to blend in are wolves more often than people who say stupid crap.

                            Comment

                            • hiyasucka
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 73

                              #254
                              alright, i'm not a wolf, i'm responding to the accusations, don't waste a day lynching a human. first post i had had some sorta computer test for three hours and wasn't thinking. i haven't really been payin too much attention to this game, and wolves don't get phantoms. cause then they stick out. and people who get phantoms aren't paying attention, which means they can't send in their pick for who is a wolf. sorry about not posting, but i really am not paying attention to this game as i just got into a relationship, and that's takin up most of my time. c ya'll later

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #255
                                ok, fair enough

                                the next person I was gonna look at was psychozero

                                he voted for gamepro three times in a row without really adapting to the change in evidence
                                It's not much to warrant a vote... but at this point , what is?
                                psycho

                                oh and danceguy, I was just repeating it again. I know you said it day 2 =)

                                Comment

                                Working...