jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #61
    Ok sorry for triple post but I made a mistake I wasn’t restating matt, i was restating nick. Sorry for the confusion.


    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #62
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Gonzo, the reason your "restating" post looks fishy is BECAUSE you restated. If you agreed with Nick's evidence, you should have just said that, instead of making it look like you're trying to pass it off as your own evidence. It looks wolfy because it's disguised bandwagoning.
      I wasn't trying to pass it off as my own. like i said i AM agreeing with nicks evidence. i just messed up an thought it was matts evidence i was agreeingwith.


      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #63
        Oh. So you did Gonzo. My bad.

        MiniNeo's Day 1's start of Day 2 voting guide

        hiyasucka (1) - dAnceguy117
        Snapps (1) - Gonzo4life44
        Gonzo4life44 (1) - mattc16

        You guys have around 12 hours to go.

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #64
          Like every TWG, I always go with a vote on the first night with no real evidence.

          I'm voting Gonzo for one stupid reason, lack of knowledge.

          Comment

          • TSAGod
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 111

            #65
            With 11 hours to go, and not many posts from Tasuke, this is getting challenging. We have this in the bag if Tasuke plays his cards right.

            I feel that the best strategy is to have Tasuke hold all his claimings over night one, making sure he is guarded. This way, he can be certain that he has no duplicates and everybody who has a blue role has outed themselves to him, instead of wolves just jumping in before the actual blues have outed themselves to him and assuming the first claim to be right until proven wrong.

            So basically, Tasuke, keep what you get a secret until you are certain that everybody has had an opportunity to claim to you. This should be able to be done during Day 2, without losing much ground. As of right now, I'm waiting for you as to who to vote for, if you have any information as to who to vote for.

            Masons should be easy to decide if there are two sets. The psychic and guardian would be difficult to decide upon if there are multiple claimers, but I think we could figure it out.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #66
              I wasn't talking about when you said you were agreeing with Matt. I was talking about how you never cited Nick for all of the evidence in your post. It has all of the benefits of bandwagoning for a wolf, but it doesn't look quite so much like bandwagoning.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #67
                I'm waiting for someone to tell me what this special thing is with the masons and Tasuke.

                No this is not saying i'm a wolf. No this is not saying i'm a mason.

                Comment

                • gonzo4life44
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 626

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Snapps
                  Like every TWG, I always go with a vote on the first night with no real evidence.

                  I'm voting Gonzo for one stupid reason, lack of knowledge.
                  Or are you just voting me because i voted you?


                  Comment

                  • TSAGod
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 111

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Snapps
                    I'm waiting for someone to tell me what this special thing is with the masons and Tasuke.

                    No this is not saying i'm a wolf. No this is not saying i'm a mason.
                    Tasuke is doubtlessly human. There is very little to go the other way. If the masons (and other blue roles) go to Tasuke, then we get an insurmountable alliance against the wolves. Especially since everybody knows Tasuke as the figurehead.

                    Which we've been saying for a while. What isn't there to get?

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #70
                      Tasuke, have all the blues contacted you yet?

                      Please tell me they have


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • TSAGod
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 111

                        #71
                        Originally posted by mattc16
                        Tasuke, have all the blues contacted you yet?

                        Please tell me they have
                        hm...maybe even the greens should check-in with Tasuke, as well, so that we know that a wolf isn't checking in as a blue and the blue just hasn't checked in? Because if we did that, then we'd know that every one-claimed position is legitimate, increasing the number of people who can fully be in the alliance.

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #72
                          No, I don't think that's a good idea. the wolves will just check-in with Tasuke as a human. That leaves Tasuke in a bit of a muddle. Just the blues go to Tasuke, and masons, tell Tasuke who the other two masons are in your PM to him, this way, he can quickly figure out if a wolf is faking mason.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • TSAGod
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 111

                            #73
                            Yes, the wolves will check in as human, but it will prevent them from checking in as blues as well. Think of it as a "not a blue, I'm not in the alliance" check-in. All he has to know is that somebody is not in the alliance. It'd prevent unactive person x (hiyasucka) from being excluded from the alliance in place of a blue.

                            If Tasuke doesn't tell anybody who a role is until he hears from everybody, then we don't lose anything, as long as the guardian consistantly guards Tasuke until we hear from everybody. Now, this would also involve us not lynching anybody who would check in.

                            Since there's only six hours left in the day, I'm going to have to vote for Snapps for one stupid reason, lack of knowledge (i.e. not knowing about how a guarding could happen or being insistant that Tasuke is guardian or not understanding this alliance thing. For an experienced player, he really isn't thinking at all.)

                            ...unless Tasuke says I shouldn't, assuming he says anything.

                            Comment

                            • Edge_of_Death
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 103

                              #74
                              Ok, I don't see how Tasuke could have found out who the guardian was, so I doubt he is a wolf or had anything to do with the wolves that night. I'm going to vote for gonzo for "one stupid reason, lack of knowledge."
                              Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #75
                                What rofl.

                                I haven't played in like a year jesus I forgot XD.

                                Tasuke get online so people can do some business.
                                Tasuke get online so people can do some business.

                                Hint hint to all and the guardian.

                                Comment

                                Working...