jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasuke
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1671

    #136
    Okay Vash is still an idiot but because of what linus and matt said I'm suspicious of them.
    For Linus it could just be that he is a noob and doesn't know what to say, or he could just be trying to not seem like the wolf he really is.
    And matt, hasn't said anything except that if he was a wolf, he would think that everyone is reterded, but he couldn't say ANYTHING hat was helpful.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #137
      Originally posted by TSAGod
      Really. What is it that you are doing that helps us? Questioning our every move? Living on the assumption that Tasuke is a wolf? Making fun of us for trusting Tasuke?
      Are you on fucking crack? When in the hell did I ever say that. Honestly, the IQ showin in TWG really pisses me off sometime. Drop the act TSA, you're a fucking wolf.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #138
        I think you are just trying to trick us into believing you by using #@)*$*# a lot and sounding angry.
        It actually worked for like half a second on me, but I snapped out of it (a few pages ago).

        By making people feel dumb (by typing in caps with @#$* and constantly talking about people's low IQ) you are trying to make other's agree with you out of fear.
        You may not even realize it

        vash (for the third time in a row)

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #139
          Hahaha, you can go ask the psychic after you lynch TSA and still find out he's a wolf. Go ahead and snap out of my "trick" but there is no trick to snap out of because I'm telling the truth. Hell, while I'm at it, I'm a wolf too, lynch me bitches, lynch the fucking hell out of me.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #140
            vash
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #141
              MiniNeo's Day2's Day 2 Voting Guide

              TSAGod (1) - vashthestampede0987
              Vashthestampede0987 (3) - chickendude TSAGod ddrruler
              ddrruler (4) - Gonzo4life44 dAnceguy117 nickadeemus linus

              You guys have about 29 and a half hours to go.

              Another reminder : I live in a pacific time zone. So all the times by me is going to be in pacific time.

              Comment

              • nickadeemus
                The spice must flow.
                • Aug 2003
                • 807

                #142
                Oh nice vote ddr, what with all the accusations coming at you and all. It would be nice if you made ONE post that is more than two lines explaining anything.

                Nickadeemus' Day Two Vote count (Better than MiniNeo's):
                ddrruler - 4 (gonzo, dAnceguy, nickadeemus, linus)
                TSA - 1 (dAnceguy, vash)
                gonzo - 0 (vash)
                vash - 3 (chickendude, TSAGod, ddrruler)
                chickendude - 0 (vash)
                I think that's right.

                Vash, you have to know what you're getting into in a jTWG, and you have to get around it. You're acting a lot like Demon did two games ago, and no one likes it.

                Err, I started this post before MiniNeo posted that so I figured I'd keep it.
                Nice.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #143
                  Originally posted by nickadeemus
                  Vash, you have to know what you're getting into in a jTWG, and you have to get around it. You're acting a lot like Demon did two games ago, and no one likes it.
                  Oh, I know what I'm getting into. I've already talked to a member of TWC, I know they will frown upon it and probably won't let me back into TWG until I prove myself worthy. So what if no one likes it, am I supposed to be like, "oh snap, no one likes what I'm doing so I'm going to change that to please everyone." Nick, I hold the utmost respect for you, but a fact is a fact. But I'll be a hypocrit right now and change it just to make all you fuckers happy. Hey guys, I take back what I said about me and TSA being wolves, we're not wolves, I still hate TSA, and my vote for TSA still stands.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #144
                    I think I have an explanation for you nick

                    Chickendude1313 (7:10:48 PM): lets lynch vash!
                    Chickendude1313 (7:10:50 PM): >_>;
                    JsRf325 (7:11:11 PM): k go a group vote all at once
                    JsRf325 (7:11:13 PM): do*
                    JsRf325 (7:11:32 PM): who else is playing thats on

                    I was being sarcastic (after vash's post of ZOMG LYNCH ME)
                    He took it seriously, and went along with it

                    obviously he wants vash out for some reason

                    after him being stubborn with gonzo
                    he was completely the opposite with Vash

                    either
                    a) they're both wolves
                    b) ddrruler is one vash isn't
                    c) vash is one ddrruler isn't
                    d) they both arent

                    choices c and d don't appeal to me at all.
                    - I don't trust ddrruler at all

                    Vash, I can't say anything about. He's like the secret agent thats gone insane from the scent of the piss in the air - you can't tell.

                    NEO WHY AREN'T THERE BATHROOMS >_<

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #145
                      Originally posted by chickendude
                      Vash, I can't say anything about. He's like the secret agent thats gone insane from the scent of the piss in the air - you can't tell.

                      NEO WHY AREN'T THERE BATHROOMS >_<
                      That's exactly why I went on a psychotic rampage, because the scent of piss and absence of bathrooms drove me crazy. Btw, is it just me or does EoD seem absent a lot?
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #146
                        Code:
                        I think I have an explanation for you nick
                        
                        Chickendude1313 &#40;7&#58;10&#58;48 PM&#41;&#58; lets lynch vash! 
                        Chickendude1313 &#40;7&#58;10&#58;50 PM&#41;&#58; >_>;
                        JsRf325 &#40;7&#58;11&#58;11 PM&#41;&#58; k go a group vote all at once
                        JsRf325 &#40;7&#58;11&#58;13 PM&#41;&#58; do*
                        JsRf325 &#40;7&#58;11&#58;32 PM&#41;&#58; who else is playing thats on
                        
                        I was being sarcastic &#40;after vash's post of ZOMG LYNCH ME&#41;
                        He took it seriously, and went along with it
                        
                        obviously he wants vash out for some reason
                        
                        after him being stubborn with gonzo
                        he was completely the opposite with Vash
                        
                        either
                        a&#41; they're both wolves
                        b&#41; ddrruler is one vash isn't
                        c&#41; vash is one ddrruler isn't
                        d&#41; they both arent
                        
                        choices c and d don't appeal to me at all.
                        - I don't trust ddrruler at all
                        
                        Vash, I can't say anything about. He's like the secret agent thats gone insane from the scent of the piss in the air - you can't tell.
                        
                        NEO WHY AREN'T THERE BATHROOMS >_<
                        or vash was saying the truth and we are all wolfs :O
                        choice e
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Edge_of_Death
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 103

                          #147
                          No, I read this thread constantly...
                          Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #148
                            This is depressing. This is not what I wanted to come home after 13 hours of being away from home for.

                            Hey guys, let's stop being dumbasses. Sound like a good plan? I think so.

                            It's not even about not making good votes and such, which is what I was pissed about before. You guys are just dicking around now. Knock it off. I am sick of this crap.

                            Linus. It's so obvious it makes me want to punch someone in the face. It's his first game. Without being accused of anything, he goes and posts a load of BLATANT CRAP about why he can't be a wolf. Hmm, what do you think?

                            I'll probably make my decision on Vash based on if he suddenly tries to stick around at some point or if he just keeps being a complete asshat.

                            Vash, EoD hasn't posted since day 1, which was a post stating that she's keeping up with the thread, but isn't posting because she has nothing to say. I'm not sure if I believe this or not, but I don't think she's looking at the thread as much as she claimed to.

                            ddrruler.. not sure what to make of him. Will also make that decision later.

                            If the psychic hasn't PMed Tasuke yet, you better fucking do it now.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #149
                              Mmm.. looking at how quickly EoD responded to Vash's post with a one-liner, I guess she really is keeping up. This is curious.. constantly watches the thread, but doesn't contribute. Maybe for the prevention of a slip-up? Who knows.

                              Comment

                              • TSAGod
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 111

                                #150
                                Originally posted by chickendude
                                after him being stubborn with gonzo
                                he was completely the opposite with Vash
                                He's aggressive and wants people out. Gonzo had done a hell of a lot more wolfy than qualy. His reluctance means nothing. Vash is far more wolfy than qualy was, too. He just doesn't like bandwagons with no reason against the person. There was some pretense here, and he'll probably change the vote later and contribute...or Demon it.

                                Originally posted by chickendude
                                either
                                a) they're both wolves
                                b) ddrruler is one vash isn't
                                c) vash is one ddrruler isn't
                                d) they both arent
                                Amazing insight there. That's the same for any to people. Unless MiniNeo is tricking us and there are people with two roles.

                                Originally posted by chickendude
                                choices c and d don't appeal to me at all.
                                - I don't trust ddrruler at all
                                If you don't trust him, vote for him. Right now you're all VASHVASHVASHVASH go VASH FOR WULLF! If you really feel so strongly about this change your vote.

                                But actually, they both seem to be "Demon"ing it: screwing over the humans because people are stupid. They want to be voted out, probably because they're sick of this stupidity. Vash is definately at this state, and he may very well just calm down now; if he explodes again, we can get him. Ddrruler's just tossing out lame theories for likely the same reason. In the last two games Demon's exploded in, he's been pro-human both times.

                                Don't go for their bait. It'd likely be two lost days. And Torlocking it is worse, anyways, linus. There's no help either way, there. Bad ideas and nightkills.

                                Comment

                                Working...