jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nickadeemus
    The spice must flow.
    • Aug 2003
    • 807

    #76
    Snapps still hasn't said a thing regarding my post I made asking him to explain himself. No one has done anything to defend him, either, so I doubt he's any part of the alliance. With the way things are going, losing one non alliance human is ok, but hopefully Tasuke will show up before the deadline and let us know what he can. I am also voting because I have to leave for work right now and will be gone for ~5 hours.
    Nice.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #77
      Snapps seems to know everything at the moment. So he's on my suspicious list, no voting yet though.

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #78
        I was suppost to explain myself? Oh sorry. I didn't read that. But then again I did post or say in the chat something similar to this.

        Anyways when I posted that, I really thought you couldn't save yourself. Then I was like oh duh thats right you can because you can in the IRL game. Well stupid me thinking the IRL game can work because those rules are made up by me and psychic25 when we play. So then after I was like oh woops rofl. I guess you weren't allowed to do that anyway.

        But yeah, I didn't post this? o_O

        Comment

        • nickadeemus
          The spice must flow.
          • Aug 2003
          • 807

          #79
          Ok, quick post before I go.

          I know you didn't know the guardian couldn't save himself. What I was wondering about is your reaction when you found out that Tasuke hadn't been killed (the bolded parts in the convo I posted).
          Nice.

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #80
            MiniNeo's Day 1's middle of Day 2 voting guide

            hiyasucka (1) - dAnceguy117
            Snapps (3) - Gonzo4life44 TSAGod nickadeemus
            Gonzo4life44 (3) - mattc16 Snapps Edge_of_death

            Four hours to go guys.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #81
              Ok, final thoughts before end of night and to avoid Phantoms. Although TSA and Hiyasucka stand out to me the most I'd rather not have Snapps lynched night one for he is a valuble player. Sorry Gonzo, but Snapps is just a more valuble asset.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #82
                I'm going to vote for ddrruler

                he said something about being able to wolf a wolf. Why anyone would even want to bring this up is beyond me. Unless they are trying to throw us off. It's not relevant here at all because it was night one.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #83
                  I'm pretty sure someone mentioned something about not being able to wolf a wolf. ddrruler beat me to bashing the person.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #84
                    gonzo I've said in chat a bunch of times why im voting you and you're annoying.
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #85
                      yeah ok, I'm an idiot face
                      sorry ddrruler >_>

                      once again I fail to read,
                      at least I get a stupidest player award

                      yeah, I would change my vote, but seeing as it doesn't matter anyway I'll stick

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #86
                        Seeing as how I have missed a lot due to soccer and my birthday, plus the fact that most 1st day votes have nothing to back them up. Anyways, I'm voting qualy.

                        Originally posted by from chat
                        qualyyy: OKAY I GIVE UP I AM THE WOLF OMGWTF STOP POKING ME AHHHHHHHH
                        and
                        Originally posted by also from chat
                        qualyyy: qualyyy: OKAY I GIVE UP I AM THE WOLF OMGWTF STOP POKING ME AHHHHHHHH
                        qualyyy: kthx
                        less important:
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey
                        Gamepro17616: HEy
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: are you a wolf?
                        Gamepro17616: Nah
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey
                        Gamepro17616: HEy
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: are you a wolf?
                        Gamepro17616: Nah
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey
                        gonzo4life44: hey whats up man
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: are you a wolf?
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: nada, u?
                        gonzo4life44: nope
                        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, just checkin
                        gonzo4life44: lol

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • TSAGod
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 111

                          #87
                          Just to show how much we suck at voting, a voting guide!

                          (5) gonzo4life44 - (mattc16, Snapps, Edge_of_Death, vashthestampede0987, ddrruler)
                          (3) Snapps - (gonzo4life44, TSAGod, nickadeemus)
                          (1) hiyasucka - (dAnceguy117)
                          (1) ddrruler - (chickendude)
                          (1) qualy - (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
                          (5) Wanting a phantom - (hiyasucka, Gamepro17616, Tasuke, linus, qualy)

                          Comment

                          • gonzo4life44
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 626

                            #88
                            ok, WHY ARE YOU ALL BANDWAGONING? im not the person your looking for. how can you say i lack knoledge when im the only person who gave you info why I chose snapps. like i said, his reaction in the chat was weird. no one esle has govon evidence to be voted. Just cuz im the one that has info to vote on, you are voting me.

                            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                            Sorry Gonzo, but Snapps is just a more valuble asset.
                            Vash and everyone else, sence i am on the verge of death here, i am left with no choice but to tell you this. If you vote me out, YOU WILL LOSE THIS GAME. if any of you can trust me on something, this is it.
                            thats all i have to say.


                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #89
                              Alright guys, you need to drop your votes now
                              we don't want to do anything stupid day one - he could be bluffing, but we can call it very very easily later - we need to keep him if he believes he's that important

                              He's probably the guardian, and that probably means he'll get wolfed tonight for that
                              we need to see who is going to drop their votes

                              if he isn't lynched, then we know he's a wolf for tommorow
                              quick we have 10 minutes >_>

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #90
                                Everyone take your votes off of Gonzo now, please.
                                I'm gonna have to go with Qualy, with a quess.

                                Comment

                                Working...