jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #256
    Forty-Five minutes. Quick update.

    Matt has 3 votes, Psychozeroskater has 2, chickendude, dancebuy and gamepro have 1.

    Eod and gamepro still has to vote.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #257
      dAnceguy117 (1) - Tasuke
      Gamepro (1.01) - Psychozeroskater PHANTOM
      Psychozeroskater (1) - chickendude
      Mattc16 (3) - hiyasucka vashthestampede0987 mattc16
      hiyasucka (1.01) - dAnceguy PHANTOM
      chickendude (1) - gonzo4life44

      hiyasucka and eod now has one phantom. Gamepro has two.


      The Underground Camp

      Chickendude: Okay, so… has the washroom issue been fixed?

      Gonzo: Um… dude, we got moved yesterday, the washroom is in the back.

      Chickendude: … WHAT?????

      Everyone just sat and watched as chickendude performed a super dash towards the back. Nearly pulling the knob off, chickendude opened the door.

      Edge_of_death: WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

      Chickendude: I am sorry but this is an emergency, the ladies first rule doesn’t apply.

      Chickendude pulled the screaming Edge_of_Death out of the washroom, went in and shut the door.

      Tasuke: Whoa. That really is an emergency.

      Five minutes later chickendude came back out.

      Chickendude: Pheeeeeeeeeeeew…

      Danceguy: Tell me, how can you manage to “Hold it” for 72 hours?

      Chickendude: I have no idea.

      Edge_of_death gave chickendude a nice smack in the head as he sat down in the group.

      Hiyasucka: Well… now what?

      Gamepro: Actually, I am getting bored being trapped in this room. I really don’t care if the spies are still there, I want out.

      Chickendude: Yeah… me too.

      Matt: And me.

      The intercom came on.

      Robert: You know what guys? NONE of you guys are getting out until we confirm that there are no spies among you. So sit back down and start discussing.

      Matt, Gamepro and Chickendude: *sigh*

      Vashthestampede: Well… I think Matt is the most suspicious man among us. What do you think?

      Hiyasucka: I agree.

      Matt: Well, if that is the case, kill me because I don’t want to be here anymore. This is torture for me, so rather staying here having nothing to do except waiting to be killed, kill me now!

      Robert: Well if that is the case, then… sure. Agents, you know the drill.

      Everyone steps away from matt. Who is now walking towards the back of the room. Without even a word, he is soon blasted into pieces by the machine gun.

      Robert: And that is it for today! You guys can go to sleep now.

      It is now Night Five. Roles send me your pms.

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #258
        The Underground Camp

        The group wakes up for another day.

        Tasuke: Right, everyone awake? Okay. I am just going to the washroom for a quickie alright? I will be right back.

        The agents were about to begin the discussion when they heard Tasuke’s scream from the washroom. They all stared at the direction of the washroom to see Tasuke sitting on the floor, looking extremely scared.

        Chickendude: Wha… What happened?

        Tasuke: They… they *&^%ing drowned Gonzo in the toilet!!!

        Hiyasucka: Uh oh.

        The group went to investigate. It was not a pretty scene. Gonzo was just slumped there, face down into the toilet.

        Danceguy: Hm… it seems that the spies have knocked him out while he is pissing and drowned him.

        Edge_Of_Death: How do you know?

        Danceguy: Well, because his pants are still down. Either the spies have knocked him out while he is pissing, or the spies are a little… perverted.

        Psychozeroskater: Drowning in his own piss… that’s pretty sad.

        Tasuke: People dying means there is at least one spy among us, so lets start discussing!

        It is now Day Five. You guys have until October 28th, 8pm pacific.

        The remaining:

        1. hiyasucka
        3. vashthestampede0987
        5. dAnceguy117
        6. Gamepro17616
        7. chickendude
        9. Tasuke
        12. Edge_of_Death
        14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

        hiyasucka and Edge_Of_Death has one phantom. (0.01) And Gamepro has two. (1.01)

        Instalynch occurs at 5 votes.

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #259
          haha you triple post <_<


          anyway, Somehow that felt like a completely wasted vote from all angles

          now finally the blue is taken out - could someone just be completely obvlivious until this point.. or was there a plan

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #260
            ok
            looking back on the day I noticed this stuff

            1) gonzo voted me: That means someone was trying to frame me.
            I voted hiya and then switched to psycho - if that could be a motive

            2) Psycho didn't make any post except to quote his day before vote

            Also
            If you take the oblivious player route
            Hiya fits into that category perfectly

            If you didn't notice, my two main suspects are psycho and hiya
            at this point

            Comment

            • Tasuke
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1671

              #261
              Originally posted by chickendude
              now finally the blue is taken out - could someone just be completely obvlivious until this point.. or was there a plan
              You, sir, are a wolf. You almost sound happy that gonzo was lynched.
              You seem relieved, which you shouldn't be, plus when someone says
              anything similar to what you said, this late in the game, it almost always points to being a wolf Chickendude

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #262
                I was referring to the fact that gonzo revealed himself day 1
                and wasn't killed all the way until night 5

                I thought it was kind of strange

                Comment

                • hiyasucka
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 73

                  #263
                  thas right, anyone who votes me is a woll revenge vote chickendude no wait a sec, i think i'm sick *coughs* i'll quit. guys i'm the wolf vote me hiyasucka i mean seriously, what's goin on in this game. i know i'm not active, but quitting. that is something whith which i will not put. i personally think that psycho is very odd seeing as all he has done is repost his vote with the same reasoning. i will vote psycho because i have no other suspicions

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #264
                    Wait wtf?!?

                    so you voted me - then said you were a wolf, and then said psycho is odd o_O

                    wtf?!?

                    ..
                    *takes a moment to think*

                    wtf?!?

                    I think you need to get some sleep,
                    or get off the drugs

                    that post was just o_O

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #265
                      Well im dead. i knew I was a goner sooner or later.
                      good luck people.


                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #266
                        Guess who can actually start playing now? I'm fucking back and ready to end this game.

                        Comment

                        • Edge_of_Death
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 103

                          #267
                          I vote chickendude for the same reason Tasuke did.
                          Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #268
                            MiniNeo's Day 5 Voting Guide:

                            chickendude (2) - Tasuke Edge_Of_Death
                            Psychozeroskater (1) - Hiyasucka
                            Hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
                            Edge_Of_Death (0.01) - PHANTOM
                            Gamepro (1.01) - PHANTOM

                            You guys have a little over 45 hours to go.

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #269
                              gamepro to the limit

                              ok really, I blew it that post
                              If I end up getting lynched -> you need to take advantage of that
                              because I'm human, you'll end up keep playing and you should use it to narrow down the other people.
                              Be smart tommorow

                              this has to be extra stressed -> because tasuke will more than likely be wolfed with the guardian gone -> although you never know

                              still looking at psycho and hiyasucka from yesterday
                              I still trust tasuke and EoD

                              I know its a long way before I could potentially rack up that many votes, but I still want to throw this out, so its out there.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #270
                                Well, I trust Chicken, but there's really not a lot I can do =/

                                First off, I was thinking the exact same thing that he's being voted for. Gonzo came out as the guardian day 1, and no one doubted him (except for when I voted him because I misread his post) and to not get wolfed until day 5? Simply absurd.

                                Second, you have to think things through from Chicken's shoes. When you're a wolf, you have to be extra certain you don't post anything that might point to yourself in any way. When that's all you're thinking about, I just don't think you would say something about the blue "finally being taken out", or at least word it that way.

                                Anyway, I'll just throw my vote down. Hiyasucka's post was not convincing to me at all because one phantom means virtually nothing. Hiyasucka for now, but likely to change.

                                Comment

                                Working...