jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #151
    I'm waiting to cast my vote. I'm looking at GP, ddrruler, and vash but I want to have a little talk with all of them first. So far, as of the evidence posted, I'm leaning toward ddrruler, but I have my doubts.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #152
      ok, I am going to stick with my vote on DDRruler

      After reading over the post, one person has caught my eye though. Linus. I know its your first game and all but, dude, come on you cant be that stupid. I know your smarter then you are acting in this game. i still think that ddruler is the wolf, but what danceguy said, it is oh so true:
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Linus. It's so obvious it makes me want to punch someone in the face.


      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #153
        MiniNeo's Day 2's End of Day 2 voting guide

        TSAGod (1) - vashthestampede0987
        Vashthestampede (2) - chickendude ddrruler
        ddrruler (3) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus
        linus (2) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod

        You guys have a little bit under 24 hours.

        Comment

        • TSAGod
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 111

          #154
          TSAGod's Day Two Vote Count That Looks Oddly Like Nickadeemus' One (and STILL Better than MiniNeo's - and MORE ACCURATE TOO!):

          (3) ddrruler - (gonzo, dAnceguy, nickadeemus, linus)
          (2.001) linus - (dAnceguy, TSAGod, phantom)
          (2) vash - (chickendude, TSAGod, ddrruler)
          (1) TSAGod - (dAnceguy, vash)
          (0.001) hiyasucka - (phantom)
          (0) gonzo - (vash)
          (0) chickendude - (vash)
          (6) in_line_for_phantom - (hiyasucka, mattc16, Gamepro17616, Tasuke, Edge_of_Death, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)

          Please vote, even if it is a saftey. Hiyasucka should not be lynched because of 134 phantoms, which is his current pace.

          EDIT: Yeah, I make my posts slowly. Neo's was not there when I started. But mine's still better.

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #155
            matt, cause i doubt i'll be able to get online for the end of the day.


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • linus
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 2417

              #156
              omg people change their vote so easily wtf
              someone: (comment)
              a: k your comment is bad you're the wolf
              another one: (comment)
              a: yours is even more retarded you are the wolf
              etc
              Duh danceguy, TSA doubted me so i posted that line. I didn't make it up out of nowhere. People said that wolves were chosen randomly, but is it randomized by the host's brain or completely by the computer? The host would have some first impressions when he/she saw the username anyway, so it can't be "completely random", that's what i was questioning too.
              About those stupid ideas, I just wanted to somehow participate the game, i didn't know really know what can i say >.> I always i'm in that human alliance so i won't get doubted no matter what i say. You can just ignore my comment. And now, actually there are no alliance?
              I don't get it, you all are so aggressive for "there are no smart post". It's only day 2, everything is just a guess. "Being stupid" can't be a valid reason anyway.
              And how's the tasuke plan going? It sounds so good to human, but nothing can be done?
              gone.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #157
                linus it is done completely by computer.
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #158
                  linus, people change their vote when someone says something stupid because it makes them more suspicious!!! anyway guys i have been fairly ill over the last few days, and it might continue, but expect to see some more intelligent posting from me on day 3 or 4


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #159
                    Ok, I've cooled down. I was just on a rampage because yesterday wasn't the greatest day. Anyways, I'm going to totally go bipolar on you guys. I realize that EoD claims that she reads the thread everyday, but updating us wouldn't be a bad thing. Her absence in posting just seems like a way to not slip up.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #160
                      MiniNeo's simplistic day 2 voting guide:

                      Vashthestampede0987 (2) - chickendude ddrruler
                      ddrruler (3) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus
                      linus (2.01) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod PHANTOM
                      Edge_of_death (1) - vashthestampede0987
                      mattc16 (1) - mattc16
                      hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM

                      psychozeroskater, Edge_of_death, hiyasucka, tasuke and gamepro haven't voted yet.

                      You guys have 6 and a half hours to go.

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #161
                        Hiyasucka, becasue he hasn't said anything helpful, or anything.

                        Comment

                        • nickadeemus
                          The spice must flow.
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 807

                          #162
                          Originally posted by mattc16
                          anyway guys i have been fairly ill over the last few days, and it might continue, but expect to see some more intelligent posting from me on day 3 or 4
                          "Guys just keep me around longer before accusing me because eventually I'll do something worthwhile."
                          Matt, consider yourself high on my suspect list. Your comments about intelligent posting and generally flying under the radar are sounding very wolfish.

                          Ddrruler. . .wtf? I can't decide whether you haven't responded to any accusations because you are a wolf and are giving up, or because you are a human and don't care about this game. In either case, you shouldn't play if you're not going to bother explaining any of your actions, even after I have asked you to numerous times.

                          @dAnce about linus
                          I really think it's hard to act THAT ignorant about how things work unless you really are that clueless. If he was a wolf, it would be that much harder to openly pretend to know something when he has no idea. This is jTWG, and first-timers who don't take the game very seriously are always clueless, and always say dumb things. Linus is one of these people, and I really take his ignorance as genuine at this point. Not to say I believe he is 100% human, but more human than wolf. I can see that you would vote for him because he has nothing to contribute, but why not just contribute that much more to make up for him. This way, we can spend more time focused on finding wolves instead of wasting time and lynchings.
                          (Err, I guess those last two sentences were directed more @TSA)

                          It would be nice to hear some input from Gamepro, but I don't know how helpful it will be when he thinks people are "innocent until proven guilty."

                          It would also be nice to hear ANY kind of thoughts from EoD and psycho, as they have never played before. Even if you are thinking something completely bizzare that agrees with no one, it's better to get it out there for others to interpret. Silence is perfect for a new wolf player, and it won't be overlooked.

                          Vash, I don't know what to think about you yet.

                          Oh yeah, I'm glad the most pivotal person for the humans is doing so much to help us out. -_-
                          Nice.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #163
                            Gamepro

                            I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.

                            By not discussing it, you are making it much easier for the wolves to catch us unaware. Proof is of Snapps blatent call for help on day 1, but no one helped him and then he gets wolfed.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • TSAGod
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 111

                              #164
                              Originally posted by nickadeemus
                              I can see that you would vote for him because he has nothing to contribute, but why not just contribute that much more to make up for him. This way, we can spend more time focused on finding wolves instead of wasting time and lynchings.
                              (Err, I guess those last two sentences were directed more @TSA)
                              In both TWGs that I've been able to actively participate in, one complete "idiot" has been a wolf. Torlock was it in the first game, and than SpaceBoy did it in the second.

                              It's also not like we have very good choices, anyway. We have two veterans who appear to not really care about the game and are fed up with stupidity, one new person who has shown little evidence of a brain, and about 5 people who have not done enough to be considered alive.

                              I'm going with what my experience has shown me.

                              And I'm also not crazy about most of this voting for unactives crap. Yes, we know that this is bad, but it's too late in the day to make a decision on it, especially when there is no real leading lynch so late in the day.

                              Comment

                              • hiyasucka
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 73

                                #165
                                alright, i don't want to die from ghosts, so i will vote linus this is not a safety vote, however. i read the forum, and i have decided that linus is acting very wolfish to me. no one is that stupid. i mean, look at my first game. i survived till the end, became part of an alliance, picked all the wolve correctly, and helped the humans win. that was my first ever experience with jtwg. i do not buy the whole "stupid act" by linus, so he gets my vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...