jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #106
    This is a night phase. You are NOT in ANY circumstances post in this thread. Do not do that again. You have been warned. (Most host don't even give out warnings, they boot you out immediatly from the game.)

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #107
      The Underground Camp
      8:00

      Edge_of_Death: Wakey wakey everyone! It is another day of voting off people ^__^

      Danceguy: zzzzzz boobs zzzzzzzz……..

      The agents wake up one by one. They were all about to start the discussion when they notice Snapps body lying motionless in the coner.

      Tasuke: Hm… weird. Snapps, SNAPPS! WAKE UP!!!

      Tasuke turned Snapps body around so his face is visible. Tasuke finally realized why Snapps is not waking up and let out a loud scream.

      Tasuke: HOLY (*&^ somebody slit his throat while he is asleep!

      Gonzo: Yeah... but why didn’t anyone heard about it?

      Vash: I dunno… guess these spies are experienced with the killing.

      Ddrruler: Well. Somebody put his corpse in the corner, we need to start discussing on who are the remaining spies.


      It is now day 2. You guys have until October 19th 10pm Pacific.

      The remaining:

      1. hiyasucka
      2. mattc16
      3. vashthestampede0987
      4. gonzo4life44
      5. dAnceguy117
      6. Gamepro17616
      7. chickendude
      8. TSAGod
      9. Tasuke
      10. linus
      11. ddrruler
      12. Edge_of_Death
      14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      16. Nickadeemus

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #108
        Hey thanks guardian rofl.

        Comment

        • TSAGod
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 111

          #109
          ...so Snapps is dead. It might have something to do with Tasuke not moving to Snapps when he had more votes than qualy when Tasuke voted. Oh well, not much else to say there.

          We have three days, but I'm going to toss out hiyasucka, linus, and Gamepro for voting; hiyasucka for being absent and not saying anything, linus for being the token dumb one, and Gamepro for not doing anything resembling thought. He says that Snapps is wolfy, then votes for gonzo over Snapps with no explanation, and then reluctantly switches his vote at the end.

          I'm not sure, but if Snapps is a wolf, then Gampro is probably in on it to, or I'm just really overthinking about this before Tasuke says what he needs to.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #110
            I can't say I didn't see that coming. Snapps was like "wait, are the masons supposed to go to Tasuke? OH BUT I'M LIKE NOT ONE YEAH". Tasuke, if you tell me he told you he was a mason, I'ma be mightily pissed.

            I'm glad to see Gonzo still alive, though. Anyway, onto business.

            TSA, your last post was the straw that broke the camel's back. I realize now that in jTWG more than ever I have to make sure I'm looking for things that would benefit wolves instead of just randomly stupid things. You're posting a bunch of suspicions with no good reasoning with them at all. You're one of the top tier jTWG players, so it's to be expected that some should follow your reasoning. You said hiyasucka is a likely wolf because he's inactive, which means NOTHING. Saying Linus is a wolf for being stupid and Gamepro for.. well, I can't actually make a reason out of that, it being so vague, doesn't help your case.

            Then you mention Snapps and Gamepro possibly being in on it together. ..Um, excuse me? Snapps just got wolfed. whar yo head at g

            Finally, you post a BS explination for Snapps' wolfing. If the wolves wolf someone for a certain purpose, that's something to hide. Motivation of wolfing is often a key factor in who gets the lynch, so why not try to make it look inconsequential? Especially with Gonzo still out there, and Tasuke likely being guarded, I just don't buy it at all.

            If you haven't noticed, I've been voting early in the days a lot. I'm doing this for a reason. If I vote for someone, then we can discuss why, how accurate it might be, etc. I'm trying to start conversation. I'm dead serious when I ask all of you not to push it to the side, regardless of vote count.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #111
              Snapps death was inevitable, and anyone who hasn't realized that can go die in a well. Gonzo, seriously, your huge bandwagon just furthers my suspicions of you being a wolf.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #112
                Oh yeah, guys, honestly, LEARN TO FUCKING THINK FOR YOURSELVES. This bandwagoning shit needs to stop, like right now.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #113
                  vash, do you not realize that TASUKE told us to get the vote off of gonzo?
                  Tasuke's word is the most reliable out of all of us... combined
                  huge bandwagons =\= wolf at all. It just means we all bandwagoned crazily
                  vash

                  also, if you temporarily assume that TSAGod is a wolf you notice these things
                  1) TSAGod voted for Snapps yesterday.
                  2) Snapps and TSAGod were probably talking

                  Tasuke, you can give us all a psychic reading indirectly, because you are safely guarded. We were probably off with qualy, but you never know. That day went whack near the end.

                  Comment

                  • TSAGod
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 111

                    #114
                    Thank you, vash. I was wondering when somebody would do something really dumb.

                    You're voting for gonzo because he was the last vote on qualy? Never mind that he was trying to save himself and he's been blessed by Tasuke as an individual to keep.

                    And dAnceguy? I don't know how I've been decided as one of the best players. In the first game I played, I figured out Torlock with a "he's stupid" vote, but that was about it. The second game I got wolfed first. Not seeing the connection to me being a person that players follow. Especially since I have yet to win a jTWG.

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #115
                      Hmm, I am confused.
                      I thought for sure I was a goner last night some way or another. I’m confused because the wolfs could of easily wolfed me last night, but they got rid of snapps instead. This brings me to conclusion that the wolves are smart and they have some type of plan up their sleeve.
                      DDRuler does not like me at all; in fact he flat out hates me. For him to changes his vote from me to nick as a safety vote just seem kind of odd to me because I know for a fact the he would want to get rid of me in a heart beat. Also what he said about a wolf can wolf a wolf is weird. So my vote for now is on DDRuler.


                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #116
                        Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                        Hmm, I am confused.
                        I thought for sure I was a goner last night some way or another. I’m confused because the wolfs could of easily wolfed me last night, but they got rid of snapps instead. This brings me to conclusion that the wolves are smart and they have some type of plan up their sleeve.
                        DDRuler does not like me at all; in fact he flat out hates me. For him to changes his vote from me to nick as a safety vote just seem kind of odd to me because I know for a fact the he would want to get rid of me in a heart beat. Also what he said about a wolf can wolf a wolf is weird. So my vote for now is on DDRuler.
                        I would honestly like to hear what you guys think is so awkward about wolving wolves. The way you guys talk about it you make it sound like it's against the rules. Oh yeah, chicken, when did you decide that Tasuke was all mighty and powerful god jTWG player? I admit that Tasuke is smart, but this is just ridiculus, you all rode his ass through the last part of day one because it was like, OSHI HE IZ GUD, LEZ LISTN 2 WUT HE SAIZ ND IGNORE LOGIC.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • gonzo4life44
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 626

                          #117
                          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                          I would honestly like to hear what you guys think is so awkward about wolving wolves. The way you guys talk about it you make it sound like it's against the rules.
                          It’s not like its agents the rules, its just really stupid if you wolf a fellow wolf partner. If you do that you’re down a wolf and you give the humans a big advantage early on in the game.


                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #118
                            gonzo > I can back up that accusation
                            nice AIM Convo coming =D

                            Chickendude1313 (10:52:15 PM): drop your vote on gonzo - he's probably guardian
                            JsRf325 (10:52:31 PM): doubt it
                            JsRf325 (10:52:56 PM): i really dont trust gonzo
                            Chickendude1313 (10:53:01 PM): if he's not wolfed, we'll know for sure, but humans can't take that risk on day 1
                            JsRf325 (10:53:34 PM): gonzo wouldnt be guardian
                            Chickendude1313 (10:53:49 PM): why not?
                            JsRf325 (10:55:53 PM): he cant spell tasuke
                            JsRf325 (10:56:01 PM): how could he possbly guard him
                            Chickendude1313 (10:56:59 PM): because he's smarter than his spelling makes him look
                            Chickendude1313 (10:57:02 PM): not that smart
                            JsRf325 (10:57:05 PM): no
                            Chickendude1313 (10:57:10 PM): but not that dumb
                            JsRf325 (10:57:12 PM): his spelling matchs his iq perfectly
                            Chickendude1313 (10:58:31 PM): but why wouldn't he guard tasuke?
                            JsRf325 (10:58:39 PM): he isnt smart enough
                            Chickendude1313 (10:58:56 PM): what does it have to do with being smart?
                            JsRf325 (10:59:00 PM): alot
                            Chickendude1313 (10:59:19 PM): It's just picking somebody... its night one >_>;
                            JsRf325 (10:59:33 PM): lmao
                            JsRf325 (10:59:38 PM): its not that simple
                            Chickendude1313 (10:59:55 PM): what is it then?
                            JsRf325 (11:00:05 PM): what is what
                            Chickendude1313 (11:00:10 PM): do you really have anything to go on?
                            JsRf325 (11:00:21 PM): no
                            JsRf325 (11:00:26 PM): do you
                            JsRf325 (11:00:34 PM): gonzo is a better shot than any of the vets
                            Chickendude1313 (11:00:37 PM): I was talking about gonzo, on night one
                            Chickendude1313 (11:00:49 PM): well, the guardian
                            JsRf325 (11:00:53 PM): lmao player status
                            JsRf325 (11:00:59 PM): how many games
                            JsRf325 (11:01:04 PM): there playing styles
                            Chickendude1313 (11:01:15 PM): then being dumb would back up that decision
                            JsRf325 (11:01:15 PM): win/loss percent
                            Chickendude1313 (11:01:24 PM): if he was smart he would guard danceguy or something like that
                            JsRf325 (11:02:52 PM): you have 3 minutes to get everyones vote off him
                            JsRf325 (11:02:54 PM): gl
                            JsRf325 (11:03:05 PM): 2


                            Ok, why would anyone be that stubborn to not switch their vote on day 1?
                            Even if he was bluffing, we could always call it later. We can't just revive the guardian later if we realize it though. He wouldn't listen to reason. Now who wouldn't do that? A WOLF!

                            I was going to wait to post this convo, but it fits in well now

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #119
                              rofl, Chicken, that conversation is why you're a long way from TWG. ddrruler....you're just plain out dumb. XD
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • TSAGod
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 111

                                #120
                                Dude. It's an alliance. Get over it. Tasuke has more information than anybody...except for a wolf...

                                There's been nothing that proves Tasuke to be anything other than human. He's been saved, and as far as I can tell there was no conversation. You'd need balls the size of the sun to wolf a wolf on the first night without conversation, skill be damned. He's saved, so the only way he's getting out is to be wolfed.

                                If Tasuke completely screws the alliance over, then we might stop listening to him. But now he's still cool. Oh so very cool.

                                Comment

                                Working...