jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #286
    I want to go for danceguy or vash, and I'm not sure which way to pull

    vash was acting wolfy before -> but then ddrruler said something
    It's strange, the turn of events. After thinking about it for a little bit, vash seems a little more suspicious, but I'm not going to put my vote on him yet, because I don't want to start a bandwagon, before they get to talk

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #287
      After looking back on the thread
      (pages 7-9 if you want to go and look)
      combined with the info I now know,
      vash is looking much more suspicious
      I'm going to switch to him
      vashthestampede0987

      Comment

      • hiyasucka
        Banned
        • Sep 2004
        • 73

        #288
        i bwill make another early vote for danceguy because i will probably not be on much for the next couple of days. danceguy has looked very suspicious to me, and he hasn't helped out as much as he has in the past. in other games where he was a human, he was normally the person that everyone looked to when they voted. no one knew what to do, so they looked at what he had said and voted whoever he had voted for. he is not helping much this game, and because of that, i doubt that he is a human. he is a very smart, and very good player, and his not helping, or contributing anything worthwile leads me to believe that he is a wolf.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #289
          I haven't put a lot of thought into this game lately. I realize now that I really want to win this game. Losing would just be embarassing. The wolves winning with a night 1 save and 3 masons is just inexcusable.

          There's really nothing I can do to defend myself against Tasuke having voted for me. I still don't really understand why he voted for me. Eh, whatever.

          Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
          I'm voting for Vash, just a random guess...
          It's too late in the game to take random guesses. Put more thought into it and revote.

          Now, here's where I'm going to unload everything I've got. If I'm wrong, so be it.

          Vash: I think he's a human. I've seen plenty of instances when people have spiraled out of control for whatever reason. They (for the most part) always seem to turn up human. Especially since he decided to keep playing, no wolf would want to put themselves in any kind of spotlight. Well, except for like being the center of an alliance or something.

          Chickendude: Pretty darn sure he's human. He's contributed much too much to be working against us (I don't even know why I'm using the word "us" anymore..).

          Edge_of_Death: Human for obvious reasons.

          hiyasucka: Has been inactive most of the game. Has made some wolfish posts. I personally think he's a wolf. I also think he should've died yesterday.

          Here's where a theory I've come up with comes into play.

          Psychozerosk8er: Has also been inactive. However, I'm not worried about that. Here is his post from Day 5 where he voted for Gamepro.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Ok, since I was getting (!@#! at for not changing my vote, I'm going to vote Gamepro again.
          YES! you guys, and EoD, have good reasonings for your votes, but I'm sticking with mine.
          This is both really stupid and really stupid at the same time, but I don't care. GP has shown very wolfish qualities, other than the ones previously stated, he has been inactive. I don't care what his reasoning is, he is smart enough to get away with something like that. He could be sacrificing his activity so that he could just wolf whoever he wanted without repercussions. Sure, that is a long shot, but then again, who would have thought that tasuke was going to be saved on the first day. This is the time to take chances and go out on a limb, the game is nearing the end and if we don't start getting the wolves, then we're going to lose, simple as that.
          Now I'm going to chop this up into pieces to show how his reasoning is complete BS.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Ok, since I was getting (!@#! at for not changing my vote, I'm going to vote Gamepro again.
          You were getting bitched at for not changing your vote, so you vote for the same person as the previous three days? Wtf.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          YES! you guys, and EoD, have good reasonings for your votes, but I'm sticking with mine.
          Face it. We have much stronger evidence than you. You're living in the past, and your evidence even then was weak. More has developed since and you've ignored it.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          This is both really stupid and really stupid at the same time
          Glad you feel the same way I do.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          GP has shown very wolfish qualities, other than the ones previously stated
          Such as? Not to mention, the evidence previously stated is also complete BS. The following quote is taken from his Day 4 vote, which is a quote of his Day 3 vote, which is a quote of his Day 2 vote. Huh.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.
          That's a load of crap. He didn't try to keep us away from the topic of jTWG. No one there wanted to discuss it. Everyone went STORY STORY STORY. I was just there to make ridiculous comments and pass time. No one ever even brought up talking about jTWG.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          he has been inactive.
          So have you.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          I don't care what his reasoning is, he is smart enough to get away with something like that. He could be sacrificing his activity so that he could just wolf whoever he wanted without repercussions.
          Or he could do the same thing plus make some BS votes to avoid phantoms, like you.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Sure, that is a long shot, but then again, who would have thought that tasuke was going to be saved on the first day. This is the time to take chances and go out on a limb, the game is nearing the end and if we don't start getting the wolves, then we're going to lose, simple as that.
          And that has what to do with your vote? I admit I agree with that statement, but I really can't find the coherence to the rest of your post.

          Notice that Gamepro had two phantoms (1.001 votes) and hiyasucka had one (.001). hiyasucka had two votes on him, and it was quite obvious he would get the lynch unless something interfered. Here's where Psycho votes for Gamepro again to tie it at 2, resulting in a knife-in-the-box and GP dying in hiya's place. hiyasucka and Psycho seem to be the two most wolfish left to me, so maybe that has some significance? As in, Psycho did that to save his buddy? That's my take on it.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #290
            Originally posted by hiyasucka
            i bwill make another early vote for danceguy because i will probably not be on much for the next couple of days. danceguy has looked very suspicious to me, and he hasn't helped out as much as he has in the past. in other games where he was a human, he was normally the person that everyone looked to when they voted. no one knew what to do, so they looked at what he had said and voted whoever he had voted for. he is not helping much this game, and because of that, i doubt that he is a human. he is a very smart, and very good player, and his not helping, or contributing anything worthwile leads me to believe that he is a wolf.
            Don't make me laugh- oh, wait. Too late. I know I haven't made as many huge-ass posts as I usually do, but I've still been putting thought into my votes.

            Comment

            • Tasuke
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1671

              #291
              I want to know why i was naked

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #292
                Eod, you're the last in-the-alliance human
                I'm going to make a guess and say you are a mason

                I want to know if when tasuke said it was between dance vash and I:
                was it
                a) Him voicing his opinion
                b) Him making a fact based off evidence from his knowledge

                if its a) then I think his opinion is wrong/10 and I'm siding with danceguy here. Mostly Psycho/Hiyasucka
                Hiya has avoided lynch for like 3 days in a row

                if its b) then all roads lead to vash at this point

                after getting this brilliant revalation of common sense, I'm leaning towards a at this point

                hmm,

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #293
                  That's a good point. EoD, I'm also thinking you're a mason. If you're going to aid us in any way (saying as how you're a known human, you're probably the next to go in terms of wolfing), you should spill all the info you have. That is, aside from any other masons still alive.

                  Hmm, actually, there's no point in secluding another mason if they're still alive. I say any blues left should come out and tell us all they know. It's at the point in the game where hiding the blues in a corner does more bad than good.

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #294
                    I'm pretty sure both the guardian and psychic are gone

                    if you are mason, go ahead and come out now
                    being a mason -> your only purpose is to whittle down the possibilities on who to lynch

                    just tell us now, so we don't lynch anyone we don't want to

                    we need confirmed humans

                    Comment

                    • hiyasucka
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 73

                      #295
                      don't waste ur time lynching me. then u guys will lose eod, chicken, or maybe dance. then ull only have a few days to guess at least one, if not two wolves. that's not a good situation. my theory is the same one as before, eod is a mason, and she needs to come out and spill it already. (for thos of you who think i'm saying this now that dance and chicken have said it, go back and read the fucking thread, i was the one who suggested it first). i personally think that dance has redeemed himself in my eyes except for the fact that he has voted me almost every day, and yet made no posts that were of any quality. chicken is a human, and that's that. i'm not sure about dance, but he's looking less suspicious than before. i will now vote psycho because he is still being a fuckup. he has voted the same person for like the entire game now. gp has not appeared at all suspicious to me, and i don't know why psycho is goin so psycho on him. psycho is still seeming suspicious to me, and i don't want to kill off a potentially good human (dance), so i will stay with my vote on psycho.

                      the only other possibility i can see is that dance and chicken are wolves together. this is a longshot, but it could be possible. if they both back each other up and vote humans that are slightly suspicious (me) and end up getting that person lynched, then they will win the game. if they are wolves together, they could easily use the fact that they are "confirmed" humans, at least in eaach other's eyes, to their advantage. i do not want to kill either of them now, because they could turn into great assets for the human team, but i will keep my eyes on them. i would advise the other humans to do the same.

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #296
                        Thank you hiyasucka for clearing that up
                        I like our chances now

                        BTW, I completely bashed off on danceguy at one point. I would never do that if we were both wolves. That's not whats going on.

                        Now I really feel like ruining psycho.
                        psycho

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #297
                          Okay hiya, thanks for clearing up that situation. My standpoint is that if we lynch psycho and the game is going, hiya should probably be the next to go. Maybe.

                          Remember that if EoD is a mason, she knows who the other masons are/were. EoD, you need to tell us this information if you are a mason. Knowing who has voted for the masons and who the masons have voted for may aid us.

                          I'm going to go back and look at who has voted for Psycho. He wasn't under much pressure before, so I doubt another wolf would have voted for him if he's a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #298
                            Ok with all the "evidence" against me, I fell its time to come out and say it "I'M A F**KING MASON!" ok there. Now what I did earlier in the game was my choice, like I said, it wasn't the smartest choice, but I stood by my decision. With all of the stuff surrounding me about how "crappy" i've done this is to stop you guys from making a big mistake.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #299
                              Now as for my vote:
                              Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (day2)
                              I'm looking at GP, ddrruler, and vash but I want to have a little talk with all of them first.
                              GP and ddrruler are dead. Leaving my last choice, vash, still alive.

                              Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                              Psycho:
                              Not much to say about you except you've been really inactive which hasn't done much for us, at all. Safety vote because I don't want dAnceguy to die just because of a technicallity.
                              Could this just be for you to save yourself and maby another wolf??


                              You have just entered room "jtwgchatyoulazybitches."
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey
                              Chickendude1313: I'm the seer and I seered you
                              Chickendude1313: and found out you were the seer
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok
                              pyro31191: Yes
                              pyro31191: That's the entire point
                              pyro31191: Except
                              pyro31191: There is no seer
                              pyro31191: XD
                              Chickendude1313: gonzo was such a block XD
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea
                              Chickendude1313: is mattc a block too or is it just me?
                              Chickendude1313: <_<
                              pyro31191: I just think that
                              pyro31191: no one cares anymore
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol, so true
                              Chickendude1313: mattc was like, BUT NO
                              Chickendude1313: and we're going to pwn the crap off him now >_>;;;
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol
                              Chickendude1313: he's going to be like... but I'm dumb, and we'll be like JTWG YOU LAZY BITCHES
                              pyro31191: rofl
                              pyro31191: I was like
                              pyro31191: Ok, I'll make the chat
                              pyro31191: and look who isn't here
                              pyro31191: GONZO
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol
                              pyro31191: The person who proposed the chat.
                              pyro31191: That's it, we're insta'ing gonzo
                              pyro31191: XDDDDDDDDDD
                              pyro31191: bbl, maple story
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lol, nice
                              pyro31191: I'll be back when over 50% is here
                              pyro31191: which will be like never.
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, i'll be leaving in like 30 mins for soccer so it will have to wait
                              pyro31191: k
                              pyro31191: thnx
                              pyro31191: b
                              pyro31191: i
                              pyro31191 has left the room.
                              Chickendude1313: mmmm
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea
                              Chickendude1313: lets see
                              Chickendude1313: I say we save this chat >_>;;;
                              Chickendude1313: silly vash just screwed himself over >_>
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: lolol
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: brb, gotta play ffr XD
                              Chickendude1313: XD
                              Chickendude1313: good thinkin
                              Talked with chicken before and with EoD now and I'm voting vash.

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #300
                                Shit. I'll change my vote to Edge of Death temporarily so Psycho doesn't get insta'd or some shit.

                                EoD, you better post and confirm / disprove what Psycho said.

                                Comment

                                Working...