jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #121
    Originally posted by gonzo4life44
    Hmm, I am confused.
    I thought for sure I was a goner last night some way or another. I’m confused because the wolfs could of easily wolfed me last night, but they got rid of snapps instead. This brings me to conclusion that the wolves are smart and they have some type of plan up their sleeve.
    DDRuler does not like me at all; in fact he flat out hates me. For him to changes his vote from me to nick as a safety vote just seem kind of odd to me because I know for a fact the he would want to get rid of me in a heart beat. Also what he said about a wolf can wolf a wolf is weird. So my vote for now is on DDRuler.
    I've explained this twice now you dumb fuck, and nick convined me not to lynch you otherwise you would be gone right now. kbye
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #122
      If your too dumb to remeber even though I told you in im eod asked if you could wolf a wolf and learn to read threw the fucking thread.
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #123
        Vash, you can't make comments on people being dumb right now.

        I am just pissed overall at the general lack of intelligent posting. WHAT THE FUCK.

        Originally posted by gonzo4life44
        DDRuler does not like me at all; in fact he flat out hates me. For him to changes his vote from me to nick as a safety vote just seem kind of odd to me because I know for a fact the he would want to get rid of me in a heart beat. Also what he said about a wolf can wolf a wolf is weird. So my vote for now is on DDRuler.
        If he wanted to get rid of you so damn badly, why wouldn't he wolf you? And why is what he said weird? IT'S HAPPENED TO HIM BEFORE. In jTWG III, ddrruler and Tsuteto were both wolves. Tsuteto got mad at ruler and Slacky leaving him out of conversations, so Tsuteto secretly PMed the host saying they wanted to change the wolfing to ddrruler.

        That's right kiddies, it's not against the rules to wolf your own. However, there was NO REASON for this to happen with Tasuke or Snapps.

        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
        Oh yeah, chicken, when did you decide that Tasuke was all mighty and powerful god jTWG player? I admit that Tasuke is smart, but this is just ridiculus, you all rode his ass through the last part of day one because it was like, OSHI HE IZ GUD, LEZ LISTN 2 WUT HE SAIZ ND IGNORE LOGIC.
        What don't you understand about HE WAS WOLFED AND GUARDED FUCKING NIGHT 1? The blues were told MANY TIMES to PM him. Obviously, if one was in danger of being lynched, he would try to save them, no?

        Which is also why you're collecting votes right now. Tasuke said that it's important for us to keep Gonzo around. Why would you vote him?

        TSA, after whatever jTWG it was I hosted, you were widely considered the best human in that game. After Guido posted about him being the only human that played well, you would expect other jTWG players to respect your votes somewhat more.

        Only three of the posts since my last post haven't pissed me off, and two were Chickendude's. Use him as a model or something.

        Chicken, thanks for posting that convo. I think you've just brought a wolf to light. ddrruler

        I'm not sure if I can say I think he's the guardian, but I'm most certain he is a blue. By the sounds of it, my guess would be psychic, but I'm not sure.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #124
          Wait, ruler, did you change your vote day 1? If so my vote will change.

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #125
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            Vash, you can't make comments on people being dumb right now.

            I am just pissed overall at the general lack of intelligent posting. WHAT THE $*%#.

            Originally posted by gonzo4life44
            DDRuler does not like me at all; in fact he flat out hates me. For him to changes his vote from me to nick as a safety vote just seem kind of odd to me because I know for a fact the he would want to get rid of me in a heart beat. Also what he said about a wolf can wolf a wolf is weird. So my vote for now is on DDRuler.
            If he wanted to get rid of you so damn badly, why wouldn't he wolf you? And why is what he said weird? IT'S HAPPENED TO HIM BEFORE. In jTWG III, ddrruler and Tsuteto were both wolves. Tsuteto got mad at ruler and Slacky leaving him out of conversations, so Tsuteto secretly PMed the host saying they wanted to change the wolfing to ddrruler.

            That's right kiddies, it's not against the rules to wolf your own. However, there was NO REASON for this to happen with Tasuke or Snapps.

            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
            Oh yeah, chicken, when did you decide that Tasuke was all mighty and powerful god jTWG player? I admit that Tasuke is smart, but this is just ridiculus, you all rode his ass through the last part of day one because it was like, OSHI HE IZ GUD, LEZ LISTN 2 WUT HE SAIZ ND IGNORE LOGIC.
            What don't you understand about HE WAS WOLFED AND GUARDED #$#ing NIGHT 1? The blues were told MANY TIMES to PM him. Obviously, if one was in danger of being lynched, he would try to save them, no?

            Which is also why you're collecting votes right now. Tasuke said that it's important for us to keep Gonzo around. Why would you vote him?

            TSA, after whatever jTWG it was I hosted, you were widely considered the best human in that game. After Guido posted about him being the only human that played well, you would expect other jTWG players to respect your votes somewhat more.

            Only three of the posts since my last post haven't pissed me off, and two were Chickendude's. Use him as a model or something.

            Chicken, thanks for posting that convo. I think you've just brought a wolf to light. ddrruler

            I'm not sure if I can say I think he's the guardian, but I'm most certain he is a blue. By the sounds of it, my guess would be psychic, but I'm not sure.
            What the fuck happened there?
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #126
              rofl, I think ddrruler changed his vote to nick for safety. Obviously no ones likes to go in depth with their posts and elaborate and that's why I was going off on a blind raging rant. That clears up....kind of absolutely nothing, but whatever.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #127
                when he said 3 minutes left, we were kind of off by like 3 hours - in the wrong time zone >_>;;

                He wasn't going to change it then, but after some other people did, he just did it with the excuse of "safety vote" while he already had a vote out

                right now vash is sticking out to me as the idiot here - IT WAS NIGHT ONE when he was saved

                why would they wolf a wolf ... NIGHT ONE?!

                and why are you so bent on it? you aren't even considering the other option.
                I'm sticking with vash here

                If you had asked me last night, I would have thought I'd be voting ddrruler right now, but vash...
                vash

                Comment

                • Tasuke
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1671

                  #128
                  pyro31191 (6:50:07 PM): What the hell

                  Auto response from tasuke1382 (6:50:07 PM): psychic pm me

                  pyro31191 (6:50:18 PM): Are you like jTWG God or something.
                  pyro31191 (6:50:22 PM): What the hell

                  Vash is seriously pissed for some reason. I know I'm not an "awesome" player.
                  But, me being saved more or less points to the fact that I'm totally human. Unless
                  i somehow talked the gaurdian into gaurding me and te rest of the wolves to try to
                  wolf me, but i would almost never do that. But i wasn't on for most of the first day.
                  So I don't see how that could've possibly happened. It seems like something crawled
                  up his ass and died. He seems human right now, but that can change in an instant.
                  The only one that seems "wolfy" would have to be ddruler. But i don't want to vote just right yet.

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #129
                    MiniNeo's Day 2's Day 1 voting guide

                    Vashthestampede0987 (2)- chickendude TSAGod
                    ddrruler (2) - Gonzo4life44 dAnceguy117
                    chickendude (1) - Vashthestampede0987

                    You guys have about forty-nine hours to go.

                    Comment

                    • nickadeemus
                      The spice must flow.
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 807

                      #130
                      Okay. . .

                      During the last few hours I had been pressuring a lot of people to take votes off Gonzo, because of what Tasuke said.

                      ddrruler-
                      Once the amount of votes for qualy exceeded the amount for Gonzo, you no longer needed to switch his vote (and there was about 10 minutes left), but did so anyway. Possibly because you realized that people who kept their vote on Gonzo would be very suspicious, or possibly because I urged you change it. I find it unusual that (after being stubborn as a damn rock) you would change your vote away from someone you don't want in this game. Yeah, I told you to, but I also told you it was unnecessary before you did it.

                      Tasuke-
                      Any luck on the psychic report? Actually, you should probably say yes either way so the wolves don't know if the psychic is dead or not. It would be nice to know where we stand, though. Right now I'll assume 3 wolves left.

                      Oh I just decided to go back and look up on ddrruler because something sparked in my mind. . .
                      Found some rather interesting things from last game when he was a wolf.
                      -Very inactive first day (check)
                      -Places a saftey vote (check)
                      -Says (too lazy to make quote tags, but this is copy/paste) "I would place a real vote but I have nothing to go off off and I don't wanna lynch anyone without evidance."(check)
                      Check you say?
                      One of the last things ddrruler said to me before placing his vote:
                      JsRf325: i dont want to lynch the guardian [if he is] and i dont want to lynch someone who hasnt gottena chance to respond
                      Notice any similiarities?
                      I think for now this is enough to get me to vote for ddrruler. His general demeanor in a jTWG is that he is not having too much fun with it. He is playing just to play, not bothering to change his wolf 'strategy.'

                      It's late, this is all for now.
                      Nice.

                      Comment

                      • linus
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2417

                        #131
                        rofl i'm warned.
                        So this is my first time playing TWG. It's not likely for the host to choose a TWG noob as a wolf right? Duh.
                        Back into the game, I don't see how the killing of snapps is considered "smart". Some people once voted Snapps a wolf at day one. After a few days if he's still alive people would vote for him again.
                        Why did the wolf has to kill Snapps then? I'm guessing the wolf thought Snapps' a smarter player because he had played in TWG before. So the wolves could be those who had voted Snapps before... I'm too lazy to check who they are though... After all, the evidence saying that Snapps' a wolf... is so =/. I was in that convo too, when i saw the Snapps' comment "isn't it supposed to be a kill" I thought he just hadn't read the thread anyway.
                        ...but i'll vote for ddrruler. With that many evidences, he's going to die anyway...
                        gone.

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #132
                          Man, if I was a wolf, I'd be laughing my head off right now! I've seen three, maybe four intelligent posts all day two. We need to stop getting arsey with each other, and making stupid bandwagon votes doesn't help.

                          Need an AIM chat up soon. I won't make it because i'm in the UK, so I don't know much about timezones or anything.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • TSAGod
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 111

                            #133
                            Originally posted by linus
                            rofl i'm warned.
                            So this is my first time playing TWG. It's not likely for the host to choose a TWG noob as a wolf right? Duh.
                            um...no. Wolves are decided randomly. Experience has nothing to do with it.
                            Originally posted by linus
                            Back into the game, I don't see how the killing of snapps is considered "smart". Some people once voted Snapps a wolf at day one. After a few days if he's still alive people would vote for him again.
                            Why did the wolf has to kill Snapps then? I'm guessing the wolf thought Snapps' a smarter player because he had played in TWG before. So the wolves could be those who had voted Snapps before... I'm too lazy to check who they are though... After all, the evidence saying that Snapps' a wolf... is so =/. I was in that convo too, when i saw the Snapps' comment "isn't it supposed to be a kill" I thought he just hadn't read the thread anyway.
                            The murder of Snapps was all about his "so...are the blues supposed to come to Tasuke?" posts, when the only reason he would care is either being a blue or a wolf. And his "quality" of posts was too bad to make one think that he was a wolf pretending to be clueless...even though it was a large possibility. So I guess, now that I've had a day to think about it, it's pretty obvious that Snapps wasn't a wolf, and wolves went blue hunting.
                            Not much more to that.

                            linus, you're either don't have much of a brain, or are Torlock in disguise. I can't tell what you are. You are very lucky that vash and ddrruler are being stupid.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #134
                              Yo, TSA, what's with the constant attacks at me all of a sudden? It seems that you're afraid of some of the veterans here and are trying to get us lynched. TSA, your sudden attacks at me are seriously jacked up.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • TSAGod
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 111

                                #135
                                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                                Yo, TSA, what's with the constant attacks at me all of a sudden? It seems that you're afraid of some of the veterans here and are trying to get us lynched. TSA, your sudden attacks at me are seriously jacked up.
                                Yes. I'm just afraid of you and ddrruler and Tasuke and nickadeemus because you have experience.[/sarcasm]

                                Really. What is it that you are doing that helps us? Questioning our every move? Living on the assumption that Tasuke is a wolf? Making fun of us for trusting Tasuke?

                                There's an open alliance, and you're obviously trying to stop it. And you getting waaay defensive whenever your name is in a post. You may be right, but you certainly aren't seeming credible. And you're a distraction. What about this isn't wolfy?

                                And how is my attack sudden? How?

                                Comment

                                Working...