jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Edge_of_Death
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 103

    #166
    Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x I'll contribute once the time is right for me. I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him, since I'm not really sure who's the wolf; I'll leave it up to the rest of you guys who haven't voted yet...
    Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

    Comment

    • Edge_of_Death
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 103

      #167
      Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x I'll contribute once the time is right for me. I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him, since I'm not really sure who's the wolf; I'll leave it up to the rest of you guys who haven't voted yet...
      Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

      Comment

      • Edge_of_Death
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 103

        #168
        Sorry for triple posting, I meant Vash and ddrruler...
        Alex owes me two Omega favor(s)

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #169
          Vashthestampede0987 (3) - chickendude ddrruler Edge_of_Death
          ddrruler (3) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus
          linus (3.01) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod hiyasucka PHANTOM
          Edge_of_death (1) - vashthestampede0987
          mattc16 (1) - mattc16
          hiyasucka (1.01) - Tasuke PHANTOM
          Gamepro (1) - Psychozeroskater

          One and a half hour to go guys.

          Comment

          • gonzo4life44
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 626

            #170
            Originally posted by nickadeemus
            Oh yeah, I'm glad the most pivotal person for the humans is doing so much to help us out. -_-
            Lol I just got that.

            There are a couple people that I’m going to be watching because some of their post struck me their attention. I’m not going to point any fingers until next round.

            So far this game has been really good about posting valuable information. Lately, everyone (and myself included) has not posted much. I don’t know how to solve it but my best idea is a jtwg chat. So I might get together one of those in a little while.


            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #171
              I haven't been around home long enough to get on AIM for more than an hour in the past few days. I guess I'll just take a phantom today.

              Comment

              • Tasuke
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1671

                #172
                Okay i really wonder who nick was talking about when he said that.
                Quite frankly not saying much because of what happened after the day one votings, can anyone give me their reason for totally raping Qualy that night? Vash said he and TSA were wolves, but he was probably just pissed at TSA and this game and wanted out. ddruler hasn't said anything about his actions and still remains most wolfish, so i guess I'll vote for him ddrruler. Linus is probably just an idiot, but if he says something more incriminating than that i see no reason to get him. Vash was an idiot and now he has seemed to reform, Hurray!

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #173
                  linus
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #174
                    Day Ends!

                    Vashthestampede0987 (2) - chickendude Edge_of_Death
                    ddrruler (4) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus tasuke
                    linus (4.01) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod hiyasucka ddrruler PHANTOM
                    Edge_of_death (1) - vashthestampede0987
                    mattc16 (1) - mattc16
                    hiyasucka (0.01) -PHANTOM
                    Gamepro (1) - Psychozeroskater

                    The Underground Camp
                    22:00

                    The group engaged in another day of heated discussion. At the end of the day they were still undecided over linus and ddrruler.

                    Nickadeemus: Come on Tasuke, you are the guy that got saved. You should be talking the most. What do you have to say?

                    Tasuke: Eh… I don’t know… but I am really suspicious of ddrruler. So he gets my vote for now.

                    Gamepro: I haven’t pay attention the whole day so I will just sit in the corner while you guys sort this out.

                    And with that he walked towards a corner of the room. And sat down facing the wall.

                    Ddrruler: Well… the only way out for me is to vote linus to make it a tie so I voted him.

                    The intercom came on.

                    Robert: I hope you gentlemen had a wonderful day discussing who to kill next eh?

                    Mattc16: Yes… but we are undecided over ddrruler and linus, what should we do?

                    Robert: Well… hm… okay I got a plan. May you two agents step to the wall behind you, right beside agent qualy’s dead corpse?

                    Knowing what is going to happen next, the two agent reluctantly walked towards the wall.

                    The machine gun popped out of the ceiling. Except this time there is a LCD screen attached to it.

                    Robert: Okay this is how it is going to work. I am going to program the machine gun to randomly choose one of you agents. Odd numbers means ddrruler gets the axe. Even numbers means linus gets it. The rest is… well you know. Now may the choosing begin!

                    The screen began displaying random numbers. 5… 66… 325… 1… 78… About 10 seconds later, the numbers began to slow down. 6…... 67… .......1337… ..........................68.

                    It stopped on the number 68.

                    At the exact same time, the machine gun fired at linus. Whose body gets turned into another human swiss cheese. Blood splattered all over the wall and all over ddrruler. Finally the spraying stopped.

                    Robert: Well. That’s it for the day. Have a good night’s sleep gentlemen.

                    Chickendude: Wait wait…

                    Robert: What?

                    Chickendude: Okay. After two days, this room is really REALLY starting to smell. No washroom and all these dead bodies? Man you gotta do something about it…

                    Robert: I will think about it. Meanwhile you will have to wait. Good night.

                    And the intercom went off.

                    And the agents began going to sleep.

                    It is now night three. Special roles can send me your pms now.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #175
                      The Underground Camp
                      9:00

                      The group woke up to find themselves in a totally different room. It is way bigger and has a door near the back of the room. The intercom came on.

                      Robert: Hello gentlemen! Hope you had a good night sleep as our staff moved you guys into this bigger and better underground room! The food are at your left as usual, and we have added in a BATHROOM! It is at the back of the room, through the door.

                      Everyone: HURRAY!!!

                      Edge_of_Death: Em… is there a woman’s washroom?

                      Robert: Ehhhhhhh… no.

                      Edge_of_Death: Uh. Sharing a washroom with 12 men ain’t gonna be a good experience. Hey wait a minute… there are only 12 of us in this room, where is the missing person?

                      Robert: Oh, Agent TSAGod’s body was found dead yesterday when we are moving you around, his throat was slit wide open. So we threw the body in a dumpster, along with the corpse of agent qualy, agent linus, agent snapps, and agent minineo.

                      Gonzo: MiniNeo???

                      Robert: Yeah. He got shot because he screwed up the database.

                      Nickadeemus: Well that is a little bit harsh don’t you think?

                      Robert: No it wasn’t really my choice. Agent Tasselfoot shot him, I am sure you guys heard the gunshot?

                      Gonzo: Yeah, but still… can’t you guys save him? I mean, we also heard him screaming after he got shot, that means he aren’t dead.

                      Robert: After the intercom cut off agent Tasselfoot shot him 5 more times, now THAT you guys didn’t hear.

                      Gonzo: Oh. Okay.

                      Robert: Yea… Anyways it is back to business my fellow agents! I will check back at the end of the day. Happy discussion!

                      It is now Day 3. You guys have until October 22nd 8pm Pacific (That is 11pm EST)

                      Gamepro and hiyasucka now has one phantom (0.01 votes) and


                      Edit numba one:

                      The remaining:
                      1. hiyasucka
                      2. mattc16
                      3. vashthestampede0987
                      4. gonzo4life44
                      5. dAnceguy117
                      6. Gamepro17616
                      7. chickendude
                      9. Tasuke
                      11. ddrruler
                      12. Edge_of_Death
                      14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      16. Nickadeemus


                      PS. olol i ded.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #176
                        Well that's odd. To be honest, I was seriously considering TSA to be a possible wolf.

                        Now that I look back, though, he was contributing. I'm wondering what the incentive was. The person he voted for day 2 got lynched. My guess is that the wolves are trying to frame Vash. If Vash was a wolf, the other wolves probably wouldn't just agree to wolf him because he doesn't like him.

                        I was already going to vote for Edge of Death at the start of day 3 when I saw her fscking stupid post, but now that it looks like someone wants Vash dead, I have all the more reason to. (if you don't remember, Vash voted for EoD at the end of day 2)

                        Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
                        Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x
                        Yet you fail to provide a reason why. I've already stated why a lack of posting while still visiting the thread often is suspicious. When you don't post, you don't need to worry about slipping up.

                        Originally posted by Edge_of_Death
                        I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him
                        Do you really? You say you don't know which one is a wolf, but you go and even up the votes? Funny, also, how Vash mentioned twice he thought you might be a wolf because of your lack of posting.

                        Tasuke, I'd like a psychic report.

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #177
                          Psychic report? Okay there's 3 wolves left. We haven't been able to find any of them.
                          I reccomend we start to buckle down and try thinking and trying to figure out who is really a wolf.
                          And so how is paying close attention and not posting all that much a sign of being a wolf?
                          It's what I've been doing more a less and I'm not a wolf. I still say ddruler, because if
                          dance can vote for someone who's doing an okay job then i can vote for someone's who's doing nothing.

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #178
                            ddrruler did put a one line vote as the final vote (and deciding vote) from day 2.

                            This put linus with 4.01 OVER ddrruler.
                            Obviously, he thought he was more important than linus... which doesn't say much right now

                            also, hiyasucka is checking the thread... but he's getting phantoms left and right.
                            What could this mean?
                            Somehow I don't think he's a wolf, because he would definitely be paying a whole lot more attention if he was a wolf. A wolf (especially a first-time wolf) would not have taken 2 phantoms in 3 days. I just don't think it would make sense, especially on his second game.

                            Comment

                            • TSAGod
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 111

                              #179
                              Originally posted by hiyasucka, bottom of page 11
                              alright, i don't want to die from ghosts, so i will vote linus this is not a safety vote, however. i read the forum, and i have decided that linus is acting very wolfish to me. no one is that stupid. i mean, look at my first game. i survived till the end, became part of an alliance, picked all the wolve correctly, and helped the humans win. that was my first ever experience with jtwg. i do not buy the whole "stupid act" by linus, so he gets my vote.
                              Dude...MiniNeo...you suck at hosting. You even had it in your "chart." um...go humans/see you in postgame/etc. [/living]

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #180
                                MiniNeo's bad hosting style start of day 3 voting guide:

                                Edge_of_Death (1) - dAnceguy117
                                ddrruler (1) - Tasuke
                                hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
                                gamepro (0.01) - PHANTOM

                                You guys have around 47 hours to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...