jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #181
    Ok, I’m not going to be active for Friday and Saturday, I have a band competition in California. Wish me the best of luck.

    Now what I’m about to say is going to came as a shocker to most of you, but if you read this real closely, it might just make scene.

    Tasuke, Tasuke, Tasuke. He is known as one of the smartest players in jtwg. He has been playing for a while so he knows how to play. He is a great player I must say. Lol to some, he is known as a god. To me, he is known as the most ballsy-ist players of this game. I’m not going to lie; he is really high on my suspect list,

    Well if you people haven’t guessed by now, I have a special role in this game. Know I know tasuke is really smart. So smart he can win this game for the wolves very easily. Tasuke is a well know player. That’s the reason I pick him night one because I didn’t want to loose a human that can be very helpful this game. Know going back to tasuke being smart; I think he’s a wolf. I bet you money that he knew some way or another that the guardian was going to pick him night one. I know tasuke, he has balls of steel. For him to pull something off like this would be a walk in the park for him. I asked him this in a chat and check out his response:

    gonzo4life44: to be honest with you, i thought i was gonna get killed last night
    tasuke1382: same here
    tasuke1382: but a few minutes before day starts snapps wanted to talk t oyou
    tasuke1382: who did you gaurd
    gonzo4life44: you
    gonzo4life44: like i told you i the pm i gave you, i would gaurd you at all times unless you want me to guard some one else
    gonzo4life44: i didt want the risk of you dying
    tasuke1382: yeah i guess i have to agree
    gonzo4life44: cuz im 95% sure your human
    tasuke1382: i am human
    tasuke1382: i would never have wolfed myself because we had o conversation to make you want to gaurd me
    tasuke1382: so i had no idea i was gonna be gaurded
    gonzo4life44: see thats the thing,
    gonzo4life44: i bet somehow if you were a wolf, you knew that the guardian was going to guard you on night 1, so u knew it was a balsy move, but if it turned out like you would have guessed. wolfs would have this game in the bag
    gonzo4life44: you know why i think the guardian would pick you?
    gonzo4life44: its cuz your tasuke
    tasuke1382: no
    gonzo4life44: your a well know player
    tasuke1382: and im such a badass
    gonzo4life44: lol see?
    gonzo4life44: but like i said the chances of that happening are very, VERY slim
    gonzo4life44: lol if some how you are the wolf, you are the greatest person to ever play this game. EVER.
    gonzo4life44: but i doubt your a wolf
    tasuke1382: lol
    gonzo4life44: lol if your a wolf, omg i swear im gonna like jump off a bridge or something
    tasuke1382: i bet somebody would
    gonzo4life44: lol
    tasuke1382: i would go straight to TWC if that happened
    gonzo4life44: i know

    I also would like to say that tasuke has been acting different this game. Not as much post as last game.

    Tasuke can’t pull this off alone. He wouldn’t need you average nub wolf to help him out with this one. He can only pull this off if he had two smart veteran wolfs. The two people that I’m thinking about are Danceguy and Gamepro. Other then DDRruler (the idiot), these two are the most advanced players. I don’t have any harsh evidence on these two so that’s all I have to say about them.

    I am not going to vote yet. Too early on is the day, after all, we have 46 hours to go.


    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #182
      also:
      gonzo4life44: i dont know about you lately tasuke
      tasuke1382: yeah
      tasuke1382: this is a different game totally
      gonzo4life44: what do you mean
      gonzo4life44: ?
      tasuke1382: I'm not playing this game like i would normally
      gonzo4life44: how come?
      tasuke1382: i dunno

      sorry for double post.


      Comment

      • nickadeemus
        The spice must flow.
        • Aug 2003
        • 807

        #183
        Well, that's very unlikely, but probable. It does explain why Tasuke hasn't posted much or helped out. It also explains why we didn't get a psychic report Night Two (because he couldn't fake it until the psychic was dead). Well it's not a full blown explanation, but it could fit if one tried. Still, this is very hard to imagine.

        Now, even harder to imagine is that both Gonzo and Tasuke are wolves and things just worked out perfectly for them.
        -Guardian comes to Tasuke after saving him.
        -Gonzo fakes an important role, guardian is wolfed that night. (Snapps)
        -Psychic gives report to Tasuke, gets wolfed. (TSAGod)
        -Tasuke lets gonzo try to get him lynched by staging that convo, therefore making Gonzo super-human.
        Err, I guess this is where it gets sketchy because only the psychic could prove that Tasuke was a wolf, and with my above idea, the psychic is dead. Gonzo could pretend the psychic is still alive and give the report himself, as his role is now revealed.

        Which brings me to another point. Why hasn't gonzo been wolfed? There would be no suspicions to anyone if gonzo was wolfed because EVERYONE thinks he is important to the humans.

        Sorry that most of this stuff is taking the path from my head to my ass to the screen. . .too much would have to work out just right for the gonzo+Tasuke=wolves idea, and Tasuke being a wolf is something that just makes me sick to think about.
        The part I am most concerned about is why gonzo's throat is still intact.

        Please, can Tasuke just be human, gonzo just be the guardian, the psychic just be alive, and the masons be merrily singing a trio today. Please?
        Nice.

        Comment

        • gonzo4life44
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 626

          #184
          [quote="nickadeemus"]Which brings me to another point. Why hasn't gonzo been wolfed? There would be no suspicions to anyone if gonzo was wolfed because EVERYONE thinks he is important to the humans.[quote]

          Trust me nick, I would love to know why to. The only reason i think i haven’t been wolfed is because;

          1: Wolfs are trying to frame me. I know i should have been wolfed already. I’m bet that the wolves are tying to get humans to vote me out so it looks as if I was faking my role this whole time.

          2: Well, tasuke has my trust, and he wants to hold me to the very end. I think that he thinks he has my trust and he doesn’t want to let me down. I know this can happen because back in jtwgX, I was the psychic. My old theory used to be that you have to at least trust 1 person in this game, so judging off that theory; I trusted fish who was a wolf. I told him my role and everything, so we kind of had an alliance. He was the smarter of us, so I would trust him on anything he would say. So any who, it was me (psychic) Torloc (wolf) and Fish (wolf) left, so fish tells me his role, and I was pissed. He said I had 100% trusts on him so he didn’t want to let me down like that.


          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #185
            I'm not that ballsy. Remember how i waan't on almost all of last weekend?
            I could not get to a computer and couldn't contact anyone. I would have no
            idea that i was being gaurded so there's no chance in hell that i would wolf
            myself. I would've gaurded someone like snapps. And I'm starting to think
            Qualy might have been the psychic.

            Comment

            • Noobie_Spartan
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1

              #186
              I agree with Tasuke a page back, I vote for ddrruler.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #187
                XD, you're retarded. You can only post if you SIGNED UP FOR THIS GAME. Go read the rules you dumbfuck. I'm at school right now guys so I can't post an in depth elaborate post because of time situations.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #188
                  Oh god hahahahaha...

                  Okay, you guys have around 34 hours to go.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #189
                    Ok, as danceguy stated, although I did think TSA was a bitch I'm not a wolf and I'm being framed by the wolves themselves. EoD still gets my vote for the same reasons I said last time and the reasons that dance stated earlier. She isn't posting very much and is lacking A LOT of thought in those posts.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #190
                      gonzo, I had an eye on danceguy as well
                      I know he's a smart player, but I didn't have the guts to come out and say my suspicion
                      Plus I didn't have all that other stuff to go with

                      I was going on the fact that danceguy randomly changed positions and votes.
                      The time that he went straight for linus - he was late. Linus had been acting dumb for a while, but he made it sound like it was some kind of OBVIOUS DUH! thing.
                      He also went straight at ddrruler (after my convo), but then switched to attacking vash and then bolted for Linus. All after going after TSAGod. The turn events was strange. Especially since Danceguy is waaay smarter than that - and now that TSAGod has been wolfed...
                      I've been paying attention. Danceguy is doing human things-but not in a thoughtful,smart way - meaning he seems to be trying to throw the votes.

                      By bringing the attention away from ddrruler/vash, (with his linus post), what could he have been trying to do? He definitely didn't even mention those two much at all after his linus outbreak.

                      Comment

                      • hiyasucka
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 73

                        #191
                        i vote for Noobie Spartan because he's a f*ck up. but seriously, i will vote for EoD because she's acting very wolfy. i know that this may seem hypocritical, but she watches this thread way too closely. when people accuse her, she responds within 5-10 minutes normally, but all she says is "i'm not a wolf even though i read this thread constantly yet never post to help the humans" i admit that i haven't posted much either, but i don't read the thread that often either.

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #192
                          Guy's don't vote for EoD, please. There's a reason for what she
                          does and there's a reason for me to defend her. Don't vote for her.

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #193
                            MiniNeo's another day 3 voting guide

                            Edge_of_Death (3) - dAnceguy117 Vashthestampede0987 hiyasucka
                            ddrruler (1) - Tasuke
                            hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
                            gamepro (0.01) - PHANTOM

                            You guys have 26 and a half hours to go.

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #194
                              yeah that was noobie's first post - I cracked up, that was hilarious.

                              I think I'm going to maintain trust in tasuke and gonzo
                              I really don't think he would wolf himself... It just doesn't sound right

                              my eye falls back on ddrruler and perhaps danceguy (for the reasons stated above)
                              the way Danceguy expressed his opinions this game seem far different than those he did from last game. This game there are many more flying insults and opinions. I think its odd.

                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #195
                                Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Gamepro

                                I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.

                                By not discussing it, you are making it much easier for the wolves to catch us unaware. Proof is of Snapps blatent call for help on day 1, but no one helped him and then he gets wolfed.
                                Same reasoning as last yesterday.

                                Sorry about not being available to chat all the time, I had Regionals this week so that was taking up a lot of my time. And yes, we won regionals, 1-0. Sectionals are next week.

                                I STILL WANT TO TALK WITH A LOT OF YOU. GET ON AIM!

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...