jTWG XIII: I Spy (Humans Win Day Six)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #226
    wow no one has said anything, someone should have an AIM chat...


    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #227
      set one up and i'll be there


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #228
        Ok, so I'll be active after about 2 days of being inactive.

        hiyasucka:
        Really, really inactive. It's possible that he is the psychic and was like,"Fuck this, I don't want to play anymore."

        mattc16:
        I feel the same way for matt as I do hiya.

        gonzo:
        I made an AIM chat like 4 minutes after you posted, and it seems that you weren't on. Kind of a useless tidbit of information, but I felt like stating it. Something sticks out about you, but I can't put my finger on it. It's kind of hard to elaborate on this because I don't know what it is.

        dAnceguy:
        Ahhh yes, dAnceguy. So when I went on my JLAKSJDFLKADFLKASDJ rant me and dAnce had this huge fight over AIM. It seems that he and I have cleared up that and have started to actually play now instead of bite at each others cocks.

        GP:
        Ok, it's just a matter of fact that GP is human. Me and him were talking and he was like, "Fuck this, I'm human again, I'll go inactive and not care about anything." He's obviously no good to us and he just narrows down the chances to find wolves.

        chickendude:
        Kind of hard to elaborate on. HE'Z A WULF KUZ HE DUZNT TRUS ME!! WUT DA FUX!! [/sarcasm] I can't really pin you down for doing anything wrong so I'll just keep an eye on you.

        Tasuke:
        Well, seeing as Tasuke is almighty jTWG god. [/sarcasm], he's got my vote as human. Nothing regressive from him, just productive and leading posts from him that has probably lead us to a good lynch or two.

        EoD:
        I still don't care what you guys say. Her activity in this jTWG is pathetic, especially for a first timer. Ok, so she reads it all the time, what does that give to us? Absolutely nothing, EoD, I'm not rampaging at you, it's just that I think you need to post more and be more active than this.

        Psycho:
        Not much to say about you except you've been really inactive which hasn't done much for us, at all. Safety vote because I don't want dAnceguy to die just because of a technicallity.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #229
          Okay, so apparently I've done something to make myself look suspicious. Whatever. I'll try to clear some things up.

          Originally posted by Tasuke
          Seeing as how danceguy hasn't really done anything productive at all this whole game. I'm going to be voting for him. Danceguy
          I've done a lot more than some other people in this game =/ I know I haven't been as active as I should be, but I've been busy k. Trust me, if I'm ever a wolf, slowing down my posting won't be on my to do list.

          Originally posted by Chickendude
          1) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to TSAGod (not obvious thing, but if you look back, you'll see)
          2) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to linus (and succeeded. Ddrruler was racking up votes - and he randomly made an outburst against linus)
          3) Tried to get vote off ddrruler to EoD (another not so obvious thing, but if you look back...)
          4) Tried to vote gonzo?!? Hypocrite written all over it. He said he trusted Tasuke to be human, yet tries to attack gonzo who has gotten tasuke's good hand. o_O
          Okay, you've got some points there. There's not so much I can do to prove them wrong, so I'll just try to explain myself.

          1) What day was this? I know I voted for TSA at the start of a day. I never leaned in any direction on ruler, though.

          2) Look at Linus' post. It grabbed me by the shirt, kneed me in the balls, and left a note for me when I woke up after passing out from pain that said "HEY LOOK I'M A WOLF". I realized after Linus' next post that it wasn't as clear-cut as I thought because Linus basically asked if he was misinformed. I still think there's a good chance he was a wolf, though.

          3) I voted EoD because I thought she was a wolf and backed off when Tasuke said to. I don't see how this one makes me a wolf.

          4) When Gonzo voted Tasuke, my brain went haywire looking for explinations. Remember that I thought he said in his post he was the psychic. There was an opening for a wolf to fake psychic, but not to fake guardian. I backed off once Nick corrected me.

          About your opinion changing on me if ddrruler is said to have been a human - not going to happen. And how do you know everyone I've attacked has been human? The psychic hasn't contacted Tasuke. I have a feeling it was Snapps, too. Although I don't remember who first suggested that XD

          I don't have any strong suspicions right now so I'ma chillax wit my null vote.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #230
            Up to date voting guide (I hope):
            dAnceguy-1(Tasuke)
            PsychoZeroSk8r(however you spell it)-1 (Vash)
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #231
              Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Gamepro

              I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.

              By not discussing it, you are making it much easier for the wolves to catch us unaware. Proof is of Snapps blatent call for help on day 1, but no one helped him and then he gets wolfed.
              Same reasoning as last yesterday.

              Sorry about not being available to chat all the time, I had Regionals this week so that was taking up a lot of my time. And yes, we won regionals, 1-0. Sectionals are next week.

              I STILL WANT TO TALK WITH A LOT OF YOU. GET ON AIM!
              Same goddamn vote!

              Yes, I have been inactive, but I've still had little convos with people here and there. Like today, chicken, vash and I got into a chat and found nothing to talk about. This was right after gonzo posted about his thing or whatever (atleast thats what they are telling me).

              I'm sorry if I'm not being as active as physically possible, but I'm right in the middle of the end of the year state tournament for soccer right now. That just so happens to be a little more important than jTWG. I'm doing my best and I'm still more active than a lot of people. If you really need/want to talk to me, PM me and I will respond as soon as I see it. If you leave me messages, I'll make it a point to then contact you.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • hiyasucka
                Banned
                • Sep 2004
                • 73

                #232
                alright, right now we have tasuke, gonzo, and EoD as confirmed humans. i'm pretty sure we have at least one wolf dead. u three (tasuke, gonzo, and EoD) need to not let anyone other than the other mason (i'm assuming EoD is a mason) or other confirmed blues in. other than that, i don't have any advice or suspicions, so my vote will be a bs vote. mattc16

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #233
                  MiniNeo's Middle of Day 4 Voting Guide

                  dAnceguy117 (1) - Tasuke
                  Psychozeroskater (1) - vashthestampede0987
                  Gamepro (1) - Psychozeroskater
                  mattc16 (1) hiyasucka

                  You guys have 23 hours.

                  Comment

                  • gonzo4life44
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 626

                    #234
                    damn. i have no clue who to vote for.
                    no one is sticking out. Everyone (except Hiyasucka) has been active and been posting. Everyone seems human right now. The only person i think thats not is tasuke but thats cuz im a retard and i have my own reasons.

                    So sence I only have 23 hours left, im going to vote hiyasucka cuz he a good player. Dont worry, its just a safty vote. i got a clue on who i wanna vote for but i wanna get more evidence on this person.


                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #235
                      If things saty like this. I'ts gonna be a 5 way knife in the box.

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #236
                        i'm not so sure ddrruler was a wolf. i was going to pull the same stunt, because i'm pretty badly ill at the moment and my health > jTWG. he said he's got reasons why he didn''t want to play the game. if i'm right, there's a little under 4 hours to go. my vote today goes to hiyasucka. this isn't some bs revenge vote, i genuinely feel he is a wolf, his posts have just been off throughout the entire game.


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #237
                          Honestly, Matt, I think that's some BS reasoning for voting for hiya, I think you're just trying to get him lynched at get out of this 5 way split. Pretty wolfy to me. So, I'd rather have a two way knife in the box than a technicality lynching. btw guys I'm at school
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #238
                            so me thinking there's something that has just seemed off is BS. That clearly makes me a wolf then

                            matt
                            i need out of the game anyway


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #239
                              Danceguy cleared himself in my mind, but I'd like to point out/ask one more thing

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              4) When Gonzo voted Tasuke, my brain went haywire looking for explinations. Remember that I thought he said in his post he was the psychic. There was an opening for a wolf to fake psychic, but not to fake guardian. I backed off once Nick corrected me.
                              Gonzo was basically confirmed human by tasuke. If you assume Tasuke was human (which you of all people knew) -> Gonzo = guardian.
                              Unless he is faking, which is what you meant. If he was faking, He would have been called off by the real guardian for sure... unless the real guardian was Snapps - who I have a feeling was psychic.

                              Although I do see where your point is coming from, it just doesn't make sense at this point to go that route... its still too risky to risk lynching the guardian. Same reason why we didn't do it Day 1.

                              Also with mattc sick -> why would he still be playing TWG?
                              because he got a wolf role and wants to keep playing it out
                              not defining evidence at all, but I'd like to throw it out

                              Then there's hiya, who just made some weak remarks here and there with some random voting. Not much in terms of throwing opinions. Not to the extreme of EoD though. He posted, made some basic posts with some obvious strategy... but never threw any opinions. Perhaps he's avoiding slip-up
                              hiya, if you're human, you should probably post some opinions of other players. At least say why you think someone is human or something <_<
                              It gives us something to work with

                              kthxbai

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #240
                                EoD is a she, XD.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...