jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    81: even if that's not a soft about your role that's a soft about someone else's role

    89: why don't you out your reads until near EoD? It's helpful to know where everyone stands on other players in the game and holding it for EoD without a good reason is bleh. your theoretical situation where clown is a wolf and greg was defending a wolf also seems like you're grasping at straws, and I'd like to know what you mean by "that's your immediate death"

    90: is he your top townread rn?

    95: I think you're still reading too much into this, greg said he would defend clown and that's what he's doing, whether it's from one vote or 4

    96: go for it (also jokes here but that would make me town (Because lyncher can't be on wolf/3rd party) and therefore you a wolf for trying to lynch a town)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      I thought you said none of your recent posts were to me, yet I definitely caught two flawed points in that one post which you either overlooked or just don't care because you're a wolf under heat.

      Specifically, no I don't expect to push lynches and get heat, but when OMGUS gets involved (and it isn't even me being OMGUS status), I would expect less heat when a player uses a shitty defense such as OMGUS (rzr did this earlier and it is resolved).

      The other one is that Xel certainly gets heat for it, and more recently now than ever because he always does it, and when he is a wolf he always goes after me (if I'm in the game).

      I only voted Sunfan once iirc.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        96: go for it (also jokes here but that would make me town (Because lyncher can't be on wolf/3rd party) and therefore you a wolf for trying to lynch a town)
        try a fucking-gain please.

        I believe it was established in a previous mystery game that above isn't the case.

        In fact, reread this specific quote because the way it is worded is that you just hardclaimed wolf.





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I thought you said none of your recent posts were to me, yet I definitely caught two flawed points in that one post which you either overlooked or just don't care because you're a wolf under heat.

          Specifically, no I don't expect to push lynches and get heat, but when OMGUS gets involved (and it isn't even me being OMGUS status), I would expect less heat when a player uses a shitty defense such as OMGUS (rzr did this earlier and it is resolved).

          The other one is that Xel certainly gets heat for it, and more recently now than ever because he always does it, and when he is a wolf he always goes after me (if I'm in the game).

          I only voted Sunfan once iirc.
          still working on responding but just because I said my posts weren't for you doesn't mean I won't respond to what you say

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          try a fucking-gain please.

          I believe it was established in a previous mystery game that above isn't the case.

          In fact, reread this specific quote because the way it is worded is that you just hardclaimed wolf.
          lol if you want to read it that way because of how I worded it then go ahead, you're already set on scumreading me. It's a hypothetical situation and this game doesn't even have a lyncher/ee in it

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            also one more thing, flaws happen and my posts don't have to be perfect, they just have to get my point across

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              101: here comes the meta on other players and zenith's "I'm always right" mindset

              105: the last part sticks out to me here: "I'm not sure I like it"

              why the hedging language? Do you think I'm pulling some sort of reaction test here or that I might be a wolf and is that why you're not sure? because my first few posts definitely could (and did) get me a lot of pressure so I thought you would have disliked it for sure

              135: mind sharing what it was?

              137: why such a strong reaction? while dumbtells do make the game easier for town to solve and can "take away from the game" it seems like you're extremely unhappy about a potential dumbtell which seems a bit scummy

              143: yay mindmeld

              147: already addressed this briefly but I was trying a type of role playing thing but people don't like it I'm not willing to get mislynched for it so I'm dropping it but it was interesting

              148: I thought he was just really eager to get the game rolling and not used to FFR shitposting culture

              154: is this a serious vote? it seems a little out of place

              161: greg isn't close to an insta, he's 3 votes off. zenith tends to tunnel and sometimes the best course of action is to ignore him a bit

              163: please don't bring self-meta in it sucks, explain your behavior differently

              173: nevermind it is a joke vote

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                lol if you want to read it that way because of how I worded it then go ahead, you're already set on scumreading me. It's a hypothetical situation and this game doesn't even have a lyncher/ee in it
                Referring to two roles in other games isn't the point, the point is you admitted to using the OMGUS defense with what you said at the end of that specific post. My post is calling you out on these inconsistencies.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  185: just throw out opinions, don't randomly vote someone because there's no one better

                  193: why are you so solid in your reads already (in particular on me)? if you don't have additional information it's weird to already have reads that strong

                  211: so because I haven't done anything town worthy yet I'm a wolf? I had a few shitposts and that was it, of course there's nothing town worthy in there. You also didn't answer choof's question. What specifically made you townread sunfan and stop pressuring him for his defense? the rest of that first sentence just sounds like filler to get choof to lay off

                  212: zenith always goes hard like this

                  214-215: more self-meta that isn't helpful, you can do it as either alignment if you're competent (and you both are). I said I was trying something new but of course I'm being scumread for it, whether it's from people trying to take the chance to earn townie points or legitimately think it's scummy

                  234: your feeling is wrong and again with the strong reads without much information

                  236: mindmeld

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Referring to two roles in other games isn't the point, the point is you admitted to using the OMGUS defense with what you said at the end of that specific post. My post is calling you out on these inconsistencies.
                    inconsistencies? first of all I'm not even using an OMGUS defense, it's all hypothetical. second I was trying to point out how it's scummy to tunnel and lynch me regardless of what I do

                    please actually read posts like you so often tell other people to do

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      reads list a bit later once I do some more analysis

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        that pack wasn't that good
                        hype for aa reads
                        next time you catch up though can you do multi-quotes
                        it's a pain in the butt to dock two windows and read through the thread to reference post numbers

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          96: go for it (also jokes here but that would make me town (Because lyncher can't be on wolf/3rd party) and therefore you a wolf for trying to lynch a town)
                          This is your omgus defense AA, learn to read your own posts.





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by choof
                            that pack wasn't that good
                            hype for aa reads
                            next time you catch up though can you do multi-quotes
                            it's a pain in the butt to dock two windows and read through the thread to reference post numbers
                            pack? also yeah but multiquotes get so big and messy and I get lost

                            how are you feeling about the game so far? any reads on players yet?

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              77: "I hope as a player you know what that is because it kind of makes it much easier for me to push a lynch on you without generating heat for it. "

                              it sounds like you want to be able to push lynches on people without getting heat which is really scummy
                              This is your notion of myself being scummy, when that first quote you mention is a direct statement towards rzr who had used OMGUS to defend as well when I was against him.

                              Again, learn to read Ethan.





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                This is your omgus defense AA, learn to read your own posts.
                                I prefaced that "omgus defense" with jokes, you're still not reading, but feel free to take it seriously. I just won't take you seriously if you do

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...